It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam related.... V-chip & Digital TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam has really peaked my attention, and im wondering something. When the day of the "Dark Knight" comes around and everything begins to get all freaky as it is told, how will it be played out?

Because I remember reading on one Blue Beam site that televisions already pre-fitted with equipment will broad-cast signals and waves projecting ghosts and stuff, which will push people to the edges of sanity, some never fully recovering, some killing themselves, etc. etc.

So i started to think, HOW.......how could this be done.

1) 1 thought tells me, the equipment in our televisions already are able to do so, why? Because on some televisions if you hit the mute button, if u place your ear on the speaker u could still hear at almost a whisper what's being said, and needless to say even when a t.v. is on mute you can feel it being turned on or off, and feel the channels change and when it flips to commercials.

2) my 2nd thought is that the "V" chip & the new digital t.v. standards being pushed right now will play a major part in this. why?
*What is so important about a "V" chip, why cant the parents just discipline their children to not watch something (yea I know it sounds easier than done) but the parents could also not have ordered a specific channel (because now and days you can order packages, excluding channels you dont want.

*Recently like a month or so, I have been seeing commercials talking about how everyone has to have a "Digital receiver" in order to be able to make your television work (word for word, no exaggeration).

And of course this kinda sent a red flag off to me, because for one it means all of america will have one of these boxes in their house hold, yea true Im a conspiracy nut so I maybe would say if a commercial came on about everyone needing to get a new fire extinguisher that only works with new standards I would freak out on that too. But it's just fishy to me.

V chips + Digital Receivers = Part of Project Blue Beam???

========================

What do you all think?

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Mr.Lump]

join