It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I may have to vote republican if Obama hussein wins.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I'm a dem. I voted for Hillary. but if barack obama hussein beats her, then I'll have to vote for a republican. I'd like to vote for Mike Huckabee. he looks like he knows what he's talking about, saw him in meet the press today. McAin. just too crazy for my taste. But I will not vote for obama at all. He's not the right person. I really want to vote dem, but I don't want to support him. So i'm kinda stuck in the middle.

so I have two choices. wait for Huckabee or not vote at all. Now if Hillary wins then I'll be voting for her. You see, we democrats don't vote by party..at least I don't. I vote for the person. Hillary was the right person to lead the country..that what god wants. but if she looses then I don't know what i'll do. MCain is too old, not even american and too radical for my taste. discuss.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The first thing you might want to do is get his name right....It's Barak Hussein Obama....but why worry about the facts when it's fear your trying to breed..... good luck with Mike!

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
Hillary was the right person to lead the country..that what god wants.

I think that is the most presumptuous statement I have ever read on ATS, and THAT is saying something.

It doesn't matter at this point. They're all the same and we're screwed. The only one who I have any respect for -- the only one I believe would actually be an agent of CHANGE -- has been steamrolled by the leviathan that is the mainstream media and the "mainstream" politics that dominate this country. He has virtually no chance of winning the Rep. nomination, he will not run third party (a wise decision in my mind) because the PTB in the media have done their job well. They started out with hatchet-jobs and attempts to discredit him, and followed it up with silence. Very effective.

The USA has cracked and will continue to crumble. The writing is on the wall, people. End of story.

Hillary, Obama, McCain, Huckabee... no difference when you look behind the words and behind the scenes at who is whispering in their ears...

[edit on 2/11/08 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

C'mon Jedi, why?

Why do you think that Hillary is the right person? Have you not done ANY research on the subject?

C'mon and please explain why you are against Obama and for Hillary, and maybe I can help you to get some facts straight.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Since when does God want Hillary to win? I say Wisconsin is God's Country because that's where i was born and i like Wisconsin. I say the Packers are Gods team. I don't actually believe Gods favorite team is the Packers, or that his favorite state is Wisconsin! I haven't heard anything about Hillary and God in this election cycle. All the God talk has been reserved for Huckabee and Mittney.

I don't care for Barack Obama either, but i don't see any real difference between him and the other candidates. McCain & Hillary are establishment people. Barack is budding establishment and he'll be no different. Huckabee isn't establishment but he's right wing religious conservative which is just as bad.

If i cast my vote for any of them it will be with the mind that maybe things will actually be bad enough for people to make significant changes.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Just a little question, but does the fact that his middle name is Hussein have any thing to do with it ?

Dorian Gray

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Nothing...except to add to the "fear factor" and support the ridiculous internet claims that Obama is a muslim...( which is false). he's a christian, not that it matters. His name could be Jed Clampett.....he still a good campaigner and candidate who should be judged on his position on the issues and not his NAME!

[edit on 11-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
A bit shocked here. It's hard for me to say who's worse, Clinton or Mccain. They are both in the CFR, they both will follow the same grand agenda. As for the God comment, here's a nice quote from John Adams:

Power always thinks it has a great soul and vast views beyond the comprehension of the weak; and that it is doing God's service...

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
So you wouldn't vote for Clinton-Obama or Obama-Clinton?

Could you explain your distaste for Obama?

I mean, just because Charlie Manson was crazy doesn't mean that I wouldn't watch Charlie's Angels, or Charles in Charge ... I wouldn't watch them for different reasons

So, your pointing out Hussein seems as if it does not follow at the moment.

He is a person. He is a natural citizen.

Put it another way, would you not vote for me if I ran, just because I have German and Italian heritage? I mean World War and all. Oh, btw, my Italian blood fought in Vietnam, WWI, Civil War (north) ...

Just trying to put an example that we should never pre-judge someone based on anything but their ideals, their message, and their actions.

OR, let us put it this way Jedi ... Luke was Anakin's son. Anakin became Darth Vader, but ... Yoda didn't judge him based on his father, but on his own merits. He became a great asset and saved people from tyranny.

Not saying Obama is a innocent and untainted politician ...

but again request your reasoning for such a strong statement and message that was not expanded upon other than what would seem a blind discrimination.

No accusations that you are basing your judgment on a whim ... that is what the inquiry is for.

I personally have distrust for all current politicians ... I also know there will never be one I agree with 100%, unless I run myself one day, which probably won't happen

I may agree McCain is a crazy old coot ... and should never be in office, but I have my reasons War hero? I think not. Let us see that on the straight talk express. So could you expand on your reasons?

Could you explain why you like Mrs. Clinton so much? I didn't mind Billy boy, but, I also don't like her stance on some issues regarding censorship and lack of putting the responsibility of what children interact with on the parent's shoulders, not society or industry.

Huckabee seems ok, but I am sure he has some skeletons in the closet as well. I sure would prefer him over McCain and Romney. In fact, I would find it quite amusing and a stick it to the media if he wins the Republican nomination and chooses RP as his VP

I do not align myself with any party. None of them are worth any sort of faith or dedication.

In that respect, I do judge each candidate by their own merits.

new topics

top topics

join