It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: FBI program preparing businesses for martial law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   

EXPOSED: FBI program preparing businesses for martial law

rawstory.com

A public-private partnership program on infrastructure preparedness and protection run by the FBI (InfraGard) allegedly has briefed its corporate members on the possibility of martial law and the use of lethal force, according to an exclusive report in the magazine The Progressive.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.progressive.org

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:46 AM
link   
"This is another 'leak' which is more like a press release by the ruling elite: 'This is the way it is. Now get used to it!' There is nothing surprising about this "news". Of course the private interests will be authorized to 'shoot to kill' to protect their private interests. This is not 'news'. This is the way it has always been. Don't misunderstand my position, however. I'm opposed to the agenda of the ruling elite: the enslavement of the general populace. I'm only suggesting that we should not be surprised when they 'the ruling elite' continue to act with the actions required to fulfill their agenda. We are being molded by their acts of terror against the general population through this media manipulation. Our channels of control--media and governmental representatives--are out of our control. Therefore, we feel helpless. Unable to help ourselves we blame ourselves for this helplessness. This is one of the best methods of terrorism."--diggcitizen

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Alreaddy here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please join existing discussion.

Thread closed.

join