It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masked protesters target Scientology's 'tactics'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I was suspicious of scientology at first but now that ive seen how much the government is working with anti scientology groups and how they only seem to be putting things that discredit them in the media im starting to think that while i still believe scientology is a money making scam on the higher levels that some of their story of creation may be true and considered a threat to those that would keep us all ignorant

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
There has been a lot of negative press against Anonymous as well. Most of the things i've seen just don't seem to smell right. It makes you wonder.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by macha71
There has been a lot of negative press against Anonymous as well. Most of the things i've seen just don't seem to smell right. It makes you wonder.

While not in defence of the COS, I define Anonymous as a bunch of knuckleheads because I have followed their antics for a while. My 15 year old son is an adherent...you can't even call it a membership, it's so loose...and they specialize in flavour of the week goofballism. The fact that they are on the side of the angels here is completely incidental. If there is a conspiracy here, it is in the fact that they are almost certainly infiltrated by COS by this time...nothing more.

Shows you what viral Stoogism can accomplish, though, eh?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Very true. It's amazing what loose organization and goofballism can accomplish.

(post by JollyAll removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   
staff edit
edit on Sun Dec 8 2019 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: JollyAll

oh look at all the hubbie threads that were dead and a hubbie apologist posted on them trying to defend the whacko cult.

posted on Dec, 8 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JollyAll
You don't have to revive every dead thread about your cult here, you know.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join