It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the most evil/deadly creature?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   
You havnen't watced 'how do they do it'
after wishbone lately.
Really, I like brussel sprouts now. ROFL

[edit on 17-2-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
ok i have to go to bed
but just wanted to say if you like the simpsons the one halloween episode where homer dies because of broccoli and dr hibbert says"oh my the deadliest vegetable- it tries to warn you with it's horrible taste". that is classic roflmfao

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The christmas tree, strategically placed during their hunting season they clog up hallways and entrances, making everyday convenient accessability impossible for the commuting public.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Does it have to be really deadly? How bout just scary, painful, and downright nasty? If so, my vote is for the Bullet Ant, which is apparently the only animal to score a 4.0 on the Schmidt Sting Pain Index. According to the wiki article on the index, a 4.0 is described as:

Pure, intense, brilliant pain. Like fire-walking over flaming charcoal with a 3-inch rusty nail in your heel.

Awesome. Oh, by the way, apparently it lives in trees so that it can fall on you for straying to close to its nest that you didn't see because it's in the stinkin' tree.

With that in mind, how insane is this video? For some indigenous peoples of the Upper Amazon, to be considered a man, you must wear a glove filled with thousands of these ticked-off little suckers for ten minutes. I cannot stress enough how horrible that sounds. And you have to do it more than once.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by PragueSpring

no doubt the bullet ant is one. so is the fire ant. many many animals. and i belive the male platypus has the most extremely painful venom of all animals- even morphine can't suppress it.but to say what is the most deadly is open to debate lol depends on what the definition you consider to be deadly. most deadly snake would be the russels viper- kills more people a year than any other but on the other hand the most deadly snake would be one of the sea snakes because it has the most toxic venom.
and there is an arrow poison frog that has the most potent poison known in the animal kingdom.
i would imagine to be considered it would have to be the % of people who die by % bitten.
i like the xmas tree one tho made me laugh good- all the more reason to not kill trees lmao

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
All the people who said cats are evil should wash their mouths out with soap!

What sacrilege!

The Egyptians were right they should be worshiped as divine entities……!

(Stepping down from ones soap box)

Yes I know they are of the 3 possible creatures to kill for pleasure (including ourselves and wolverines) but SO WHAT!

By the way the Woman statement was hilarious but the Ex-wife statement was even better. Heh Heh.

Yes the mysterious human female specimen is not hard on the eyes and we do need them to further our species but doesn’t that make them all the more evil, deadly and cunning because they know we can’t live without them….?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
man i love this thread!! good to see some humor and sarcasm around. i have 2 cats i wouldn't call them evil but they are very sly and mischievious. they are alot of fun. and one loves to steal and hide things. but she also plays fetch with me like a dog. it keeps me sane lol. and as for ex-gf's yep i would throw mine right in the top 5 evil creatures

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There is only one beast I'm in fear of thats the dreaded mother in law,got divorced but thinking of her still brings chills up my spine

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Yes - I agree 100% on that one. Nothing deadlier or more sinister than some humans.

J.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

lmfao! well never had a mother in law but from stories i have heard i believe it!

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Gotta agree with MrWupy. Man is the most evil and dangerous unpredictive creature on the earth. Yet if we're not including man than i'd have to go with mosasours, big hulking sea lizards with jaws that could easy break through a car or van. T rex is no longer king of the dinosaurs i guess.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semoro
Gotta agree with MrWupy. Man is the most evil and dangerous unpredictive creature on the earth. Yet if we're not including man

If we're not counting man then I'm tossing my vote in with the virus/bacteria crowd. Not only do they adapt but seem to be getting the edge. They are alive and those suckers seem to be getting smarter. If AIDS doesn't get you then the flesh eating bacteria will.

It's enough to make me put on a rubber suit and hide from all the rest of ya'

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I think the answer to this question is quite obvious....

It's, Manbearpig

Be afraid, be very afraid.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks, Now I'll have nightmares tonight.

Paint a mustache on that thing and you'll have the lovely lady I met in a bar last night. Well, at least the one I woke up with.

Just kidding folks,

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dudeman

You have to ask that?

I'd say Homo ignorans, without a doubt.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Don't talk about my sister like that mr Wupy! lol joking

Hmm flesh eating scum doesn't come close to being eaten by a huge hulking ancient sea monster hehe. You'd just get used to your flesh burning whilst with cucumber teeth you'd be stuffed. Just imagine the two combined....

Deny Ignorance

Semoro

posted on Mar, 8 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Liberal universities(Brown shirts unbridled),get a clue,if your free speech is suspended in the class and grades are based only on your understanding and compliance of these teachings.
Stand in line to have every thing you love torn away from you for the greater good of some unseen entity.
(This is for the good of your comrades)

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The most evil creature you say??? Here is the most evil IMO.

politicalhumor.about.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I would have to say that the most evil creature, is any creature with a mind to choose "evil" ...they would all have a pretty equal share of possibility.

and the most deadly, which is the only debateable question I can see, would be in my opinion "aliens" ....I have no doubt there are more than one species of "alien" ...but for now, I only know of one... and they trump humans by a long shot.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
mabey not the evilest most the most dead;y creature is the chupacabra

its the coolest thing ever

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join