It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hey you no what?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
hey if jesus is real and came here agin already why isnt he on news shows and hanging out with george caloony and like stuffidunno if i beleave hes here

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sad Face Stan

well one of them is here, jesus del luiz garcia or something like that and ge is in florida

oh and also incarnated here at ATS

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i think that if the guy is incarnited on the website he sounds like a doosh and i never hear of this other jesus del guy where are his minions and armys

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sad Face Stan
hey if jesus is real and came here agin already why isnt he on news shows and hanging out with george caloony and like stuffidunno if i beleave hes here

"Jesus" being incarnated into the fleshly body is hear from a moment in time. There is a set moment in time where he is to do his thing. Until that moment he's just living life.

"Jesus" the son of God and the son of man, does not come in such a way as he doesn't have his share of work to do. In his first coming he spent time learning origin from the scriptures. He spent much time traveling around and living the life of a nobody.

Celeberties don't have the "life". They are not free to stop at starbucks for a coffee without being molested by the croud. They can't be a faceless face in the group of people. Clelberties are idols incarnated, and they don't know what they should do about that.

Besides! Jesus, is a man. A honest man. A man that has an identity that only he understands. A man that can't help but tell the truth about himself, and that isn't what the world wants to hear right now.

So in short. Jesus is within a body of flesh as we speak. However this is the "life a theif in the night" stage of the second coming. It's the events that take place in this stage that make him such a hardass when he comes in his glory, because he learns by experience the true manipulative nature of mankind.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Incarnated - why do you diss Jesus every chance you get? When he lived in this physical world with man, he was a gentle, caring, loving and peaceful Lord.

All authority has been given to him. All of it.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

When He comes, there will be no news show or George Cloney or whatever. The world will be in total chaos.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

My question to you is: What makes you think that Jesus has already come here again?

Jesus will come just as everyone saw Him go, in the clouds and from what I have read concerning scripture, there will be no slipping in unnoticed.

Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven. (Acts 1:11, See Acts 1:9: Jesus taken up in a cloud)

Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. (Revelation 1:7)

new topics

top topics

join