It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miami Police Shot Protester, then laugh about it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The you tube video says it all:
www.youtube.com...

A woman in a red suit, with only a sign in her hand, is shot, not once, but twice, by Miami police. What did her sign say?
Fear Totalitarianism

Subsequent to the event, a Miami Sheriff is talking to the police about the event, and laughs, saying that one of the nice things about his job, was being able to watch them shoot this woman.

Do you think this is an isolated incident?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think we have a lot of power mad people in this country right now who think they're above the law.

Sometimes it reminds me of what they show on TV when people are told that some planet killing event is on the horizon.

Everyone is running around and doing whatever they please, no matter who it hurts, no matter what effect it has on society. Somehow, normal human decency is being undermined.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AWingAndASigh

I agree. When you look at what the FBI created with that "InfraGard" group of businessmen that are allowed to shoot to kill, in case of martial law, the Patriot Act, and other laws, I'm very concerned about the prospects of a true police state, where the Constitution is discarded, all in the name of "protecting us".

join