It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am not crazy, at least i dont think...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi, I am some-what new to this site and i want to talk about something that is happening with me.

Back when I was about 9 (I'm 15 now.) I had to go to the hospital for emergency appendix surgery. The operation went as planned, but then two days later I got a horrible stabbing pain in my abdomen, I was rushed to the hospital and immediately put to sleep. when i woke up I had a scar from the top of my crotch to right above my belly button , right down the middle of my abdomen and my stomach was being pumped.. i was forced to stay at the hospital for 2 months. during most of the time I was on such a high amount of morphine that most of the color had come out of my body and i was wasting away, if it wasn't for my dad to convince a young doctor to change it i probably wouldn't be here. When my dad would go to smoke a cigarette Usually a doctor would come and put something in my I.V. and start to ask me questions about where my family had been, what my parents did with their friends etc etc...
and then leave before my dad came back.

I have talked to my dad and he said the reason i went back, he said that they told him that My appendix had exploded inside of me and that they had to clean up inside, But that doesnt match what was being done to me. why would they have to cut muscle to clean up inside of me?

That was the beginning of all this.

Alot of times i can tell when someone is watching me, be it at a store, with my friends, on the bus... There is usually a guy behind a paper or something, just some random guy in a suit, but if i look sneakily enough he is looking at me. I know that he is just watching me, and It happens everywhere.

I don't feel crazy... could this really be happening to me?
does anyone know what i am talking about?

[edit on 10-2-2008 by baconvein]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
How is this a conspiracy? If you think you're having problems go see a doctor.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
or the police

lol

(i also "dont" suggest you set a trap for one of these guys, kidnap him and interrogate him, that would be "bad")

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Mod Edit - snipped personal comment....it sounds realy weird actually....was your scar horizontal or vertical?!

Courtesy is Mandatory - Please review

[edit on 14/0208/08 by neformore]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by baconvein

Are there any reasons that anyone would be after your dad?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Maybe you were being spiked with a truth drug of some sort, what did you tell the doctor?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You know the old saying that if you are questioning if you are insane it means that you are sane.
I still wouldn't set a trap because that would be bad especially if they were innocent (you don't want to deal with kidnapping charges). But you probably should talk to your parents or a doctor.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
vertical. right in between the left and right side of my abs.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Petrifiedmetal
Maybe you were being spiked with a truth drug of some sort, what did you tell the doctor?

i hardly remember anything from that, because of the morphine.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Theres lots of weird stories out there, but remember just because your paranoid it does not mean they are not out to you.

We cannot answer much about your case, unless we understand who your dad is and was.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I also have the scar in which you speak, mine was for a ruptured colon and came after a surgery went awry. I was only in the hospital an additional 2 weeks, but spent 6 months recovering with nurses coming to the house daily. So, did they stitch you up or did you have an open wound? I did. Mine happened 5 years ago and I don't remember being questioned, but I don't remember a lot.

I responded because life's been a little weird for me since then as well. I've attributed it to having a near death experience, perhaps that is what happened to you, but I honestly don't know what the hell happened, just know I'm weirder than I was before. I'm 42 now, so I remember clearly not being so weird (for lack of a better word). I don't see people watching me, I'm just a lot more alert, aware and sensitive to things than I used to be. Wish I some good advice, but I don't, just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I can't and wont say nothing has happened to you but the scar is perfectly normal.

I to am 15 and late last year had an emergency appendectomy (It's something similar to that), basically my appendix was incredibly close to bursting aswell and when they asked me to sign consent they told me that if there was a probelm or they needed to be extra quick because it did burst, then instead of cutting a nice little opening by the appendix they may well have to cut straight down the center of my stomach as not only was it quicker it also gave them more room to clean the intestines after.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by umbr45]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
actually, this happened to a friend of mine. Now, do you know whats in your apendix? Well, when it actually explodes, you have usually, a few hrs to live. Because the toxins are so corrosive, that they can eat away at your insides. Then, if you make it through the first while of agonizing pain and not die. All the surounding areas can get gangrene very fast. I dont eve eed to go any farther. Yes im a beleiver of different things than most, but this sounds normal to me.
lol
though he is a conspiracy theorist of sort as well

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Personal experience, back in 1994:
My appendix didn't explode, but it got really close to, and by the time it was removed, it had already released lots of toxins on some areas, so they had to keep the incision open for about 2 weeks, and oppened a smaller one about 2 inches below it.

Lucky you don't remember much, for me it was 2 weeks of pain, no sedatives at all, I guess your treatment would have been more painful without morphine since in your case the appendix exploded..

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You are lucky to be alive... here is some more info that may help. I suggest talking to your parents and doctors as well if you want more info.

It sound like you had your appendix out then the internal sutures gave out. This would have spilled partially digested food and bacteria all over your insides from about the belly button down (due to the position of the organs and gravity). This is often FATAL as the bacteria that live safely in your GI Tract will ravage the body if they are outside of that system.

The solution is to open the body from above the genitals to the belly button and go in and literally wash out the whole of your lower body abdomen, every nook and cranny. Even then, there will still be a massive and painful infection that requires IV antibiotic and pain medication, thus a couple months in the hospital with morphine.

If you were on morphine (which I have been) then your recollection of the timing is probably off. You may genuinely remember them sneaking in a dosing you, but what likely happened is between the morphine, fever, anitbiotics, pain, and lack of knowns you simply are experience what are called false memories...memories driven more by emotional selective memory than clear headed factual memory.

Anyways, you are lucky to be alive. If you feel paranoid now, it may be an effect of prolonged morphine use. I had the same issue as a teen who spent about a month on morphine.

Anyways, I suggest sharing your concerns with people near you and asking for more info. The surgery is actually the standard for a ruptured appendix.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Theres lots of weird stories out there, but remember just because your paranoid it does not mean they are not out to you.

We cannot answer much about your case, unless we understand who your dad is and was.

My dad is an ex- hippie... he participated in some rally's but he didn't play a big role in anything. (at least that he told me about )

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Quest

Thank you for actually providing some info, even though its not what i want to hear.

could you imagine one of the biggest parts of your life being a figment of your thoughts? that is to big to think about.

top topics

join