It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo children questionaire

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Beautifully well said Pie.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Nother quality of Indigos...don't really care if you agree with the classification or not - which is why you'll never get a rise out of them...

[edit on 13-10-2009 by pieinthesky]

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Sorry Calstrum - last one was not in reply to you...

A reply to you would be more along the lines of - thank you hun!

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Im not saying weather indigo people are real are not,but I would like to know what makes any of the quizzes valid.If they are Im one to.

posted on Jul, 12 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
hello every one. Like many of you, i stay skeptical about the indigo children. Still, i do believe there are some particularly special people put on this earth, and i think i might have living proof of it.

i suspect my good friend might be one, and i'm not saying this because of the books or anyhing. He is very perceptive, connected, and spiritual for his age. He's going on 18 and already knows so much about so many topics. he has incredible will power to make a change in this world. He is the one who woke me up, who taught me about the illuminati's chokehold on us. He loves to KNOW and TEACH. He's very intelligent, uber creative, connected with nature and oopen minded. He believes in other dimensions and i could go on and on about his virtues... so,

can anybody give me good, serious links or info (but im not talking about the bollox! haha) i also want to find out how i could present him my opinion. I just feel it. He must be more then human. He doesn't know what the indigo children are, so i'd like to educate him on that

if any body can tell me more of what they know, or just give me tips on how i can speak to him about it. (without freaking him out) thank you all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join