It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Atlantis was real could there have been another type of a human just one wich could breathe in wa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I just want to know what you guys think about an another type of human exactly alike but that could breathe on land and water that could've lived in Atlantis (if it were real) that could've died out when it sank?

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by AD5673]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
hmm, well, last i hearcudnt breathe underwater, so theyre not exactly the same.
uno, i dunno, ive heard a number of things about atlantis, the most convincing of which said it was antarctica, but that was quelled. nothing ever mentioned them being able to survive underwater tho. i guess u can say they did, no real evidence otherwise (read THENEO's sig). i just figure that if they died when the continent sank, the breathing thing wudve kept em alive. plus, if they did exist that way, odds are theyda mixed a little with the rest of us, it being much easier to get across water for them. theyd obviously have a genetic advantage, which wudve gotten passed down. i think if it occured that waym wed see evidence of it (in contradiction to neo's sig)
sry.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Maybe their technology would allow them to live under water with ease. Maybe they could even live in large underground caverns like I have heard some people mention. It could be, I do not think this to be the case personally though. Nothing is impossible and it's at least an interesting idea that I have not heard much on.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mandalorianwarrior
Maybe their technology would allow them to live under water with ease. Maybe they could even live in large underground caverns like I have heard some people mention. It could be, I do not think this to be the case personally though. Nothing is impossible and it's at least an interesting idea that I have not heard much on.

maybe theyre still here, waiting for their ancient brethern!

i doubt it. theyd have to be years ahead of us now, and this was thousands (exact number?) of years ago. hard to do. at least if they could breathe they could just swim around and catch fish. boring tho, id want a steak every now and then...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They could have cows that can breathe under water
This would allow them to eat their steak. This kinda thinking reminds me of how some people say they have seen UFO's go in and out of the water. Like you're saying, they could be waiting or those sightings could be of another being who has been here even long than Atlantians.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

They could have cows that can breathe under water
This would allow them to eat their steak. This kinda thinking reminds me of how some people say they have seen UFO's go in and out of the water. Like you're saying, they could be waiting or those sightings could be of another being who has been here even long than Atlantians.

makes sense. if anyone's contacted aliens yet, id expect it to be an already highly advanced ancient people, capable of breathing underwater, building underwater, breeding cows underwater, and free from wars.
guess we better keep the oceans clean. wudnt want them atlanteans (and the aliens) pissed off at us.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Yup, not good to anger beings smarter than us. I don't tend to personally believe there are Atlantians or ETs' in the ocean. I could see UFO's so advanced that they could go under water without being totally destroyed, maybe even control movement a bit. I tend to think that there are ET's that visit us from either another dimension or space. Not into the Atlantians being alive though. Now we are totally going off course with where this poor guy wanted to take this post

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   
same here bro, same here. i jsut think more along the lines of 'theres aliens but why oh why in gods name would they stop off here? there HAS to be somewhere cooler in the universe!'
yeah, well, when he reads this (if he hasnt) maybe hell feel flattered or soemthing. otherwise, what ami doing here?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
No kidding, it would be nice to make someone feel important. It seems like we share the same view for the most part. I have a rough idea of what's going on but man are the details hard to figure out. That's what happens when proof is taken care of so quickly. There has to be billions that goes into covering up what's true. All the technology and research and such. It gets nuts reading all the different opinions on why they are here. That seems to be the great secret, friend or foe? Maybe a little of both. Maybe it's our soul, our resources, a home or all of the above. Heck, from all the experiments that may have been done there may even be a fish person in some lab. I bet we'd p in our pants if we knew everything.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:35 PM
link   

No kidding, it would be nice to make someone feel important. It seems like we share the same view for the most part. I have a rough idea of what's going on but man are the details hard to figure out. That's what happens when proof is taken care of so quickly. There has to be billions that goes into covering up what's true. All the technology and research and such. It gets nuts reading all the different opinions on why they are here. That seems to be the great secret, friend or foe? Maybe a little of both. Maybe it's our soul, our resources, a home or all of the above. Heck, from all the experiments that may have been done there may even be a fish person in some lab. I bet we'd p in our pants if we knew everything.

thast why sites like these are created, as a kind of sounding wall for ideas an theories. i like to believe that nothin (not much anyway) is being held from us, but thats nave. we'll never get a solid answer, not until its released to us, and we'll be completely wrong, but the point is the furtherment of ideas and information. its not so much what we come up with, but how we come up with it.
phew. thats my philisophical bit for the tiem being

top topics

join