It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS "Haunted"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Im new in ATs and recently i was coming home from a friends house after reading a couple posts and the entire way home I felt this presence i was wondering if anybody knows anything about this.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
You might wanna look into the paranormal forums... They know quite a bit more. Poltergeits and ghosts arent really mythical creatures, since, well, they're dead I guess.. ^_^

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Nobody told you? I don't remember if it's in the T&C or not.

The rumor is that ATS is haunted by members that suddenly quit posting and haven't been heard from by family or friends. Very strange circumstances for sure.

Next time you feel you are haunted turn around three times while repeating, "Sam I am not". That should take care of the problem.

Peace,
Dizziedame

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The artist "Prince" called this "Spooky Electric".

So now you have a name for it.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Hey, I gived that a try and nothin happind, I doesn't gets it. Did see a couple of them thar alien folk!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I would say its jsut a little dose of paranoia,

Sometimes when you start reading things that have a bit more depth than you are used to..It can make you ultra aware,

Like i once read alot about Spontanious combustion, for weeks after every time i had a slight dose of *wind* i kept thinking that was it! lol

So really i would suggest just staying away from them topics that freak you out a little, or just read them in the morning lol,

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by asala

ok someone as awesome and cute as our ATS mom having "wind" is just bothersome. I don't want to picture that, it just ruins the image of perfection I have in my head.

but back on topic.

I don't know about ATS being haunted, I think that this is a quite unique website and I have seen some odd things that happen in posts but I don't know if that is ghostly activity or just behind the scene stuff. I have read some posts that were like :WOW: and just as I am about to reply the whole thread disappears.

Course another curious thing that I have still been trying to work out is the strange thing about someone trying to reset my password. But I don't think that was ghosts just a malevolent group of people that are out to get me.

No Asala is perfect, she couldn't possibly have "wind" No it's a lie I tell you a dirty dirty lie! Whoops sorry typing out loud.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TEMELUCHUS

I sincerely hope your reply to my post was not serious. Mine, of course was in jest.

The OP said he had the strange feeling after reading a couple of posts. A couple of posts would imply the OP read two posts. I hardly think reading just two posts would cause paranoia.

Perhaps if the OP would care to go into more detail as to what the subject matter was in the threads he read we could better understand and help him/her come to a logical conclusion as to why he/she experienced the strange episode.

By the way, if you are looking for a spell check program there are many to choose from. If you have Internet Explorer it has a very user friendly spell check that requires no downloading. Again, it is very simple and you should have no problem putting it to good use.

Also welcome to ATS. I hope your time here will be interesting as well as educational.

Most Sincerely,
Dizziedame

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
OP -

Google "Michael Persinger" and "sense of presence"

that ought to give you some answers.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I don't know about you, but there are some spooky folks on here. From people that chill with boogeymen, to Spaceship riding Martian children, they all haunt this joint. Welcome, but enter at your own risk

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No I don't need one and I don't kid. Hope that answers your question. If not don't know what to tell you except. Ta Ta. "Suppedisne?"

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a ghost would have to convert its energy into a data format and somehow upload itself up into a fresh posting for ATS to be haunted.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
It is very possible, that when your scared or nervous, you become alert, and think someone or sometging is their, that isnt.. its just a part of being human, our senses and alarm system touching itself up, thats all.
I really dont think their was anything thier. ANY case i ever read, of a ghost following someone home, with the exeption of the bell witch
was because they played with an ouija board, and dared the spirit ot do something bad to them, or they got involved in some kinda cult crap, or playd with an ouija baord in a cemetary.
Its said, ghosts are attracted to our auras... thats untrue. One ghost stary i like, is form the days fo the romans.... one day, in rome, (dont know what ancient year it was) an invisible entity started throwing rocks at the roman soldiers... a poltergeist is suspected... but its beef/link to them, is unclear...
ide say, you read some stuff here nad got mentally alert, thats all

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Have you been into my stash?

Sounds like you need to lay off the grass!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching scared
Im new in ATs and recently i was coming home from a friends house after reading a couple posts and the entire way home I felt this presence i was wondering if anybody knows anything about this.

This is my first time logged in here, have been reading random posts around the site.

Many of the replies have got good reasoning for reasons why your feeling this but I just thought I'd share my experiences.

I lived in Malaysia for a number of years when i was 18, and travelled around by motorbike to friends dinner places etc. Arriving home late many nights sometimes I would get the very eerie feeling that someone was behind me, not close behind me but at the front gate of the house while I was at the front door unlocking it to let myself in. (Our driveway was probably about 15metres long). As I was unlocking the door I would get the feeling that whoever/whatever was there was slowly coming closer. The hairs on my arms and back of the neck would stand up and I would rush inside and flick alll the lights on.

I sometimes looked back but never directly to where I could feel the 'thing', incase that I did see something that scared the crap out of me. The old I cant see you, youre not there trick!

This happened a number of times over the couple of years, somedays I woudlnt care, somedays it would really spook me. I related this story to a malaysian friend of mine, and some other friends were also around, chinese and indian backgrounds, and each of them shared the same ideas of it.

I never put two and two together but they pointed out that I often drove home down a road that has a huge chinese graveyard on either side of the road for a good 2kms each side. And they told me of a chinese belief that sometimes a deceased person, usually a young girl (as the story goes) would follow home alone travellers hoping to be invited into the house and have company. But she would only come in if you let her, by looking at her.

I dont know if its the awareness of an idea that can create the extra sense, but after that if I ever felt the feeling, I would be even more aware of 'it' and never look around and get inside in record time.

Each of my friends from different cultural backgrounds each had their own idesa beliefs but they also had feelings/respect or belief of the others.

Well, my first post and maybe some ideas to get the spooky feelings flowing.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Very interesting I do believe that yea i'm sure there are some moderators or folks behind the scenes that might delete a thread on occassion. As far as being haunted I would say this to you and the other readers that the technology exists already to monitor the internet, tv viewers, and any thing you say anywhere. Now i don't really care what anyone else says because i'm coming from a place of knowing that is not just my own stuff but others experiences with me never talking about this stuff have shown me this matrix stuff exists. The technology is partly an NSA tech along with some other groups that got ET technology exchange way back when. The thing though is that the interior government NSA and other independent tech research groups have all been fooled, the real agenda's and capabilities of these other ET races has always been kept secret. Only one part of the agenda was shared with humans and humans thought that was the only one. duh. anyways what the interior government doesn't realize is that this advanced monitoring tech they are using is actually being accessed by much higher tech from ET's and also more advanced races. We humans are deceived into building technology that ends up allowing the higher technology to lay into us more fully. The "N.E.T.s" or Nibruian Electromagnetic Transduction Fields run through 3 different dimensional bands and interface as well into things placed into the earth grids all of this easily interfaces with the human energy design. And we are talking Scalar Science here people by the way. I have several more "perceptive" friends throughout the years have experiences where they were scanned and monitored just standing around talking to someone or even over the phone on a land line. it is literally like the matrix when everything can be accessed by the system. This NET tech which only partially runs to NSA computers automatically runs certain frequencies down the persons chakra system and right into the pineal and can begin to program a new timeline and subconscious thoughts to lead that person away from freedom, self empowerment, the truth etc. Cell phone towers, satellites, wi fi, cell phones, tv's turned on, etc. all are simply amplifiers and also broadcasting systems for terrible things. One of the main purposes of this N.E.T. is to mutate the DNA and keep it from activating further in this ascension cycle effectively blocking greater awareness and natural progression evolution. But alas we are breaking out of this NET harness due to some other good things that are happening below the surface.... interdimensional politics is soooo interesting heheh. Anyways so what i have noticed is there is so much more active monitoring of this website and it is one of the worst i have seen in that certain energies try to get access to my energy template while reading and posting here. so everyone learn to shield yourself. www.azuritepress.com

-peace

top topics

join