It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistance with Logo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hi all,

Was hoping to tap some of the ATS artist talent with help on a logo. I was looking for something similar to a Chinese throwing star/Shuriken with 8 Points. I was hoping the points could be shaped like a wave like the shuriken in Krull except with 8 Rays.

Krull Example

I tried making one myself with Gimp but it kept coming out terrible.

Thank you for any assistance!

Kellter

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
Hi all,

Was hoping to tap some of the ATS artist talent with help on a logo. I was looking for something similar to a Chinese throwing star/Shuriken with 8 Points. I was hoping the points could be shaped like a wave like the shuriken in Krull except with 8 Rays.

Krull Example

I tried making one myself with Gimp but it kept coming out terrible.

Thank you for any assistance!

Kellter

Ok just finished the design... hope you like. There are 4 different versions, the last one you can use to do anything you want with it..

Thx

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I see a very bright future for you Marty. I really appreciate it and they are EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Can't thank you enough.

For Marty!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
I see a very bright future for you Marty. I really appreciate it and they are EXACTLY what I was looking for.

Can't thank you enough.

For Marty!

No problems. That was my first "from scratch" design (no image editing). I had a look at other designs to see what I was dealing with, and then just went for it. Thanks for letting me have a go at it

Thx

top topics

join