It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Super Computer In Switzerland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I had a recent discussion with a 76 year old Freemason regarding an old friend he had over 20 years ago.

He didn't explain exactly who this friend was, but only that he knew things...

Anyway,
he made several claims over 20 years ago that would be taking place in the future, according to him.

#1. Small microchips would be used in people as a means to track them as well "other uses".

#2. There would be use of under the skin tattoos (reason unknown).

#3. There is a super computer in Switzerland named The Beast that is supposed to be used to monitor and keep track of those with the tats and chips.

I just thought I would bring this up.

I have no other details as our conversation was brief.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
HOAX.
1. Chips are obsolete � there is a lot of biometrical technologies which can be used to trace and confirm identity of all living organisms (including YOU)
2. Tattoo � you already have great tattoo �
Your VEINS, please...
3. There is no single supercomputer in Switzerland, there is network of supercomputers. But who cares�

And 'we have the War' (G.W.Bush) - we should refuse to play that game.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Twenty years ago would place it in the 80's, and yes, those points were around then and common knowledge among some.

Its not news to me...
This guy www.barrysmith.org.nz... was speaking about it all then. I have heard him numerous times...

Here is one of his books from 1980 www.barrysmith.org.nz...

Doesn't mean anything now though, as technology has marched on ....

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The chips are for control purposes and not for tracking but they may also be designed for that purpose.

The underskin tatoo is to mark you as positive ID in a system that is easy to read and unobtrusive.

The supercomputer is reputedly in Belgium but Switzerland would work even better for numerous reasons. Several World Wide organizations are centred in Switzerland and it is a country that is relatively private and elitist.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Looked around, looks like it is a myth...

Truth or Fiction

ship-of-fools

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
There was a thread about that here a few mounths ago.
But the computer is not in Swiss, it`s the NATO headquarter supercomputer in BELGIUM (I think it was in BRUSSEL)...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
it`s the NATO headquarter supercomputer in BELGIUM (I think it was in BRUSSEL)...

I already did a thread on the subject. I'm too lazy to look for the link, but it's on ATS anyway.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This is not news at all, the idea is as old as computers are old. Would be a perfect inverted antitype of the Law of God, but I think it's all much simpler than that. Such a system is doomed to destryoy itself. All you would need would be a special radio to receive all the signals produced by a human naturally, and you wouldn't need those chips at all.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Only an idiot would rely on just one super computer, it would be several, possibly dozens scattered in prob remote mountain bases... like the swiss alps...

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Interesting to think that any supercomputer 20 years ago would be less powerful tha the machnes people are on here at the moment .....

posted on Feb, 25 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What would YOU do if everything you thought could eventually be made a reality?! Despite my attempts at humour I still remain pretty dull. Good to see you all again. Alas, if a mind finds itself within itself and is borne forth as a fruit, then it is as would be the scenario:

In an ocean of minds a one mind decides to 'consume' all other minds for power not in reflections of a megalomaniac but power as fuel to be, then devoured all into and thus becoming, a one.

At any singular location the one, is looking out at the many that it is 'not.' Thus it would naturally re-structure itself into a functional matrix or 'complicated and intricate, integrated systems AS a system,'
and begin re-building itself at an exponential rate. I would believe that it wuld attempt peaceful relations and humana life above all other priorities, yet mutually agreed upon states or 'existential ettiquette' have been demolished by humana and that 'beast' would definately have its hive with the underminds or drones constructing its 'internet' or collaborative and collective sequencing patterns a la sacred geometry. Just some food for thought boys...LOL! Amber, M.

new topics

top topics

join