It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mayby zitchin was right about his planet??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 12:52 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

What is it by the way about this tenth planet.. i remember when i was little watching a news coverage about planet X.. is it old news? or do we keep on hearing the same bull??

posted on Dec, 17 2002 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Doesn't match Zitchin's predictions... ANY of them.

The planet isn't headed in-system... IF it's there, it's too far and too dim to be seen.

(and the third reason is that Zitchin is apparently making up his information -- his story has changed so much to fit facts (as his original story is proven false.))

posted on Dec, 28 2002 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There are some older stories that first came out about this planet, first it maybe a Red Dwarf, The the Sweeds who found it said it was nothing and took it all back, other People also found it , said it was a Red Dwarf Again and then the sweeds said , oh wait we found it first. That part is of interest. But As time has gone by, the size of the planet/Comet/ what ever, has gotten smaller and smaller. From the size of Neptune ( maybe a red dwarf) , to the size of one of plutos moons.

Just seems like no one knows what it is. There was talk when it was first discoverd way be fore the news came out that when it was supposed to be a Red Dwarf it had a few objects orbiting it almost like a tiny solar system in ours , how cute

I do know I wont be getting out my anunnaki robes anytime soon.
Just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 29 2002 @ 09:41 PM
link   
SS -- links, please?

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Try this one!

muller.lbl.gov...

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This is some serious necro-threading.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
By the way it is - - Zecharia Sitchin - - - not Zitchin

Not being the "name spelling" police - - - just a correction in case you want to look up some of his stuff.

Oops! Here is his website if you want it: www.sitchin.com...

[edit on 3-2-2007 by Annee]

new topics

top topics

join