It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange feeling occurs to me....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It's strange somehow. We all know that this world will come to an end, and everything seems to happening now. It's like. We know that atleast one third of the world will die and one prophecy wickeder than the other fulfills eachother like the footsteps of something which is coming closer and closer. We know where it's gonna blow, and we know that it's gonna blow hard, but most people here on the board still live in that area of the world it seems. If let's say Yellowstone should blow soon, and someone told exactly when this would happen here on the board, would any of you believe it? Or would you still focus on the magic color of the Sundial on Mars and Sol's days and Pan whatever else they may have of Roman gods up there and study every detail in their images and whatever on Mars (why do they call those rocks by the names of Roman gods anyway? I can't see any of them has done anything to be worthy of such honor) or wherever it is they are shooting or shot that show, laugh about that crazy flop of a guy and carried on like normal? I don't think one single person had moved out of the Americas. And what about food supply, fresh water, painkillers whatever needed to survive in such a long lasting Ragnarok? This makes me feel empty.

Just a thought......

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
People would rather impede this pyscological trauma by escaping to more superfical matters. I know that one prophecy or another will occur, in this decade aswell, I just dont know which one ecactly.
Naysayers are too many.

Deep

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The sheeple will stay in their homes, watching their soaps, eating their TV dinners and thinking "It could never happen to me".

Then it will.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Agree with you there, Pisky.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
what area of the world is supposed to be destroyed Hamilton?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I would believe the person who tells me that yellowstone would blow on this exact time and date, but I'd need solid proof to believe him. The internet is one of the last places I would trust anybody with any kind of information unless they are a good and trustworthy friend. Scams,scams, and scams are just a small part of the internet lifecycle.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
hamilton what area of the world is supposed to be destroyed?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by T-B0
what area of the world is supposed to be destroyed Hamilton?

North America right away after the blow, and indirectly most of the rest of the world. A hint: Last time something like this happened was about 75000 years ago.....

"Recently, detailed studies of the sequence of events in ocean sediments and ice cores shows that Heinrich events actually occurred more frequently around the rim of the North Atlantic - about every 7,000-10,000 years on average, in the time interval between about 70,000 and 10,500 years ago" Source

Back then it melted away a whole iceage. What is there to melt nowdays?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 15-2-2004 by Hamilton]

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:52 PM
link   
what year is this supposed to happen?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

what year is this supposed to happen?

Yellowstone has exploded like a clock, every 600,000 year for ages. Now it's 40,000 years overdue, which even in geological measures is long time overdue for this volcano. It could start happening tomorrow, in a year, in a thousand just as it could have started last year. All we know is that the whole Yellowstone area is growing like a bubble these days above one thousand cubic kilometres of magma that can't wait to become lava, which alone could be enough to coat the whole USA with a lava layer 5 inches thick. Then you have all the ashes, contamination, airpollution, food shortage, sudden drop in temperature, atomic winter, the regular thing.... Does the term the Lake of Fire mean anything to you?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   
ya cause yellowsonzzz in canada and i live in toronto

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

ya cause yellowsonzzz in canada and i live in toronto

Yellowstone is in Wyoming bro.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i thought he was taklin about the yellow stone in canada

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
And this explosion in yellowstone is supposed to destroy all of north america?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

And this explosion in yellowstone is supposed to destroy all of north america?

I hope not. Then again, it would be typical. I flew here a few months ago just in time to get vapourised by Yellowstone. Bugger it !

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I'm not saying that it will happen right away, but according to my calculations and estimates based on the Book of Genesis, the Book of Revelation and the assumption that the Yellowstone super caldera is the Lake of Fire which will consume the Beast and the False Prophet in the first judgement and 1000 years later also Satan..... Possibly within decades. Even within the next decade maybe. But I may be wrong ofcourse. And nothing would please me more. It will be chaos worse than ever before.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
im going to post sme prophocies on america from the saints later, its interesting to see that most of these prophecies (all) say that
this country will be utterly destroyed from inide out, all of it.

I agree, that most think t will never happen. But it will sooner or later because a #ry in tis muc sin cannot stand frever, and i mysel a planning to ove out of here with a strong possibilty this year if I ca save up enoug money to do
so God willing. Tis is a very recked place to live because there is ust so much bad things happening around you that it drives you crazy sometimes to never get a break from living in a major city.

Hamilton, where do you live?

peace.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I hate to say it, but I live here in the US, and if such comes to pass, then I guess I will die here in the US. At this point in my life...where am I going to go?

I believe in living prudently, but I can't see living my life at this point based on the Yellowstone super caldera. It is in the Lord's hands. If He moves and I get an offer in Europe...I guess I'll consider it.

top topics

join