It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is it on airplanes....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The worst is when the passenger next to you is trying to summon a demon...and you have the window seat.:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This thread and the comments literally made me laugh until I had tears in my eyes! I was a flight attendant for a little over three years for Continental Airlines and have seen it all- either while working an assignment or flying on my off days for fun. The most awkward is having a man sitting next to you with his feet on the tray table snipping his toenails. It's worse when he gives you his business card telling you that you should call him when you get to the hotel.

Broken colostomy bags, fist fights breaking out mid flight, drunk football teams, pilots fainting, running out of gas mid flight, horny traveling businessmen, people clogging the toilets, couples having sex in the bathrooms, women shaving their legs at their seats, traveling dignitaries throwing diva fits... You name it, I've seen it.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Roland Deschain

The worst is when the passenger next to you is trying to summon a demon...and you have the window seat.

I HATE that! I think farting all through the flight is like summoning a demon!! A rectal demon. A demon of the bung. Better bring your bung holy water!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join