It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleiadeans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The notion of big, blond supermen is a holdover from old Nazi wishful thinking. When the idea first started this super race was originally holed up in some hidden paradise either in the Himalayas or the North or South Pole. As time went by, however, and explorers failed to find these places, the idea gradually took hold that these guys were hidden underground in the Hollow Earth, or on the Moon or some other planet.

It's an interesting kind of racist mythology. Blond hair and fair skin is really a mutation that popped up so that humans living away from the equator, where there wasn't as much sunlight, could make enough Vitamin D. A mutation due to a weakness.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
there are lots of pleiadian souls here on this planet alone...they have incarnated here to raise consciousness among ppl....but they are 5-7 ft tall not 8-12 ft like others say...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
pleiadians are indeed a fictional name...they have a real name but it is unpronouncable with the human tongue....it may sound weird for you folks but that is the truth...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
The notion of big, blond supermen is a holdover from old Nazi wishful thinking.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Nohup]

yes i do see your point and i agree the nazi's did believe in the pure white
human, blonde, blue eyes, tall and fit....white supremacy

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
pleiadians are indeed a fictional name...they have a real name but it is unpronouncable with the human tongue....it may sound weird for you folks but that is the truth...

please if you know what they call themselves please state it in here ..... it would be another piece to the big picture

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The Old Testamet calls the Pleiadeans the Nephilim.

The Pleideans suposely joined the good side just 3 years ago when they met the federation for the first time.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I guest they didn't want to fight the Anterrans. There is very litttle information about the Anterrans themself. But they look like Earth humans.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
From what I understand pleiadians are 5th dimensional light beings that dont actually exsist in our 3 dimensional plane. That they were "light consciousness" and that the nordics were just that the tall white blond looking types.

or it could just be my yummmy imagination figs!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I hear you can find them well one (Semjase) on an old Dean Martin show. Also I believe she did some modeling for some Sears catalogues.

But heres a sketch of the Plejaren Semjase:

www.steelmarkonline.com...

you should be able to find similiar sketches (and other strange stuff if you poke around that website) of 2 or 3 others that Billy supposedly made contact with. The others were males, one was a good deal older than the rest if I remember the story correctly.

Good Luck

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
Im sorry but you are incorrect. It is a long accepted naitve american story passed down over generation after generation the Pleiadeans were here long ago and helped our ancestors in many ways including agriculture.
I don't even know who your Billy Meier is.. he has nothing to do with my knowledge of this race.

Hi NephraTari, I find this very interesting, can you give me some additional information about that?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
All I can say is Ha! Ha! Ha!!!!

We fooled you again!!!
You won't even know when we are standing right beside you....

D/-\!v'3

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Breadfan

hey buddy i happen to be from the planet pleadea, they do exist ive met one, not only that but archangel michael is from the planet of pleadea. he is very tall about 9 to 10 ft in height.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Bulington news is one of my favorite ufo websites, because much of the information found elsewhere is covered in greater depth.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

In a total of approximately 100 cases, 36 of the reported episodes involved Nordic-type aliens, Utilizing the testimony of these contactees, I was able to place their experiences in the following categories...

We hear first from Donna, a Canadian who hold a BA degree whose experiences started in childhood while residing in Scotland. 'I observed the occurred involving this particular Nordics along with the worker Grays and a group of child-like beings who were very pale. They were all in one place and the Nordics - who were blonde - wear silk ysmooth, light blue suits. The only symbol of their victims I recall is a dragon-like snake with wings. The males were handsome with bottomless blue eyes, set in angular faces. The only emotion they displayed was serene amusement until they began to mentally talk to me. The place had a beautiful glow and atmosphere of serenity. Most of the beings looked young, but there were some there who looked older with beards and flowing robes. I had an intense longing for these beings after I left them, and an intense love, respect, and awe when I was with them."

# Julia, a rural Mississippi housewife. "They do have underground bases, even an under-river base. I have seen the little Grays, the Nordics and their friends the red-eyed apes. They also had a military pilot with them who was being held against his will. The big blondes might weigh 275 lbs., had striking blue eyes, dark skin, and white teeth. Some of the good kind don't like what the bad kind are doing and there is warfare in space."

and here:

www.burlingtonnews.net...

There are an extensive number of extraterrestrial races known to be currently interacting with Earth and the human population. In a 1998 interview, Clifford Stone, a retired US army Sergeant who served in the US Army for 22 years and participated in covert operations to retrieve crashed extraterrestrial ships and extraterrestrial biological entities (EBE’s), revealed there were a total of 57 extraterrestrial races known to the US military...

Mirima Bluestar's interviews are on Project Camelot, and they are well worth watching. I'm currently reading her book. It resonates deeply with me.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
What I've never understood is why, on Earth, a relatively small place, we have quite a wide variation in races and physical types and yet, a whole star cluster such as Pleiades is represented only by one racial type.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
The notion of big, blond supermen is a holdover from old Nazi wishful thinking.

I could be wrong, was under the impression that Britain has had more alleged encounters with Pleiadeans than any other country. Considering Britain actually fought Nazis and their idea of Aryan supermen, this seems a bit weird to me.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Nohup

Have to agree with you on that one.

That never sat right with me, how the alien saviors of love and light were all blond Nordic dreamboats like those depicted in bad (or good) sci-fi movies of old. No brown, yellow or red skinned people out there at all. Just a planet full of aryans that Hitlers ghost is probably trying to visit.

I get it though...I assumed people could only relate to a savior if it looked exactly like a part of them or what they consider to be the best parts of them. Jesus couldn't be a sun-baked-bronze-skinned-woolly-haired scraggly carpenter, he had to be a well manicured blond with long flowing hair and crystal blue eyes. Just like most depictions of angels.

Just an example of how superficial and egotistical our society is.

I hope the Pleiadeans are actually hot-blonds, because if they appeared as anything but they would be cast as demons.

Even if they were here to save us.

I think its a set up.
I'm going to trust the three eyed floating brains.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
DEAR GOD.....Tall blonds from space. I think that there Super Saiyans here in invade the Earth with the lazer beam eyes and hands. Watch out for their spiky hair.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
pleiadeans are real.....all I can say is I know.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join