It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nicobrevin... worth $125.00 ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I chanced across a recommendation online for the stop-smoking aid "Nicobrevin". It seems to be put out by a company in New Zealand I think, and it costs $125.00.

Is anyone familiar with this? Has it worked for you or someone you know? Here's the website on it... Nicobrevin

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The will is stronger than the pill.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
The will is stronger than the pill.

Yes, I agree with this. I smoked for 10 years and quit one month ago cold turkey, no pills, patches or gum. I do chew these chew sticks though. They have helped me out more than the patch or the gum ever did. I never tried the pill.

Don't quit unless you truly want to, because only then will you have the necessary will power. I literally got disgusted every time I had a ciggy, so it wasn't that hard for me to quit at that point in time. Good luck!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Glad you guys have great willpower, but getting back to the question... is anyone familiar with this product?

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by AcesInTheHole

Totally agree..I stopped smoking with Nicobrevin with no cravings,withdrawls,GREAT..food tasted better,felt FREE. (unfortunately,after about 3months((feeling I was "bullet-proof")),1 ciggy-fine,2-ok,over period of 1 1/2months(boredom),back to filthy habit....Silly girl!!!now back to 4-5 a day-not quite ready to quit...yet,but the thought is first step yeh????Good luck all,and stay strong!

top topics

join