It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Faith,christian religon, lies from GVT, what happen 9-11 check this out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yo chech this video its almost two hours but it gives points on where religon comes from. Christian religion has so much similties to eyptian religion/ 9-11 may have start from our own gvt. The control on religion on gvt and people evil in its own way. Central banking controling gvt dept and money,

Just check this video watch all of it.

i will always reminee a believe in God and Christ. But the points in this video are big. I am wundering what other think about this video.

zeitgeist.com

commits please

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Yes but remeberthat satan is the father of lies, and this isthe age of lies....

I didnt see th video, please give me their main points and I will refute them the best I can.. Please slyb do not let (any) body take away your faith...

Religion controls nobody, because people like me choose to go to church and worship God, and we have seen him work miracles in our life..... so many times I cant count......

Please whats their main points, I dont see the video uplaod?

peace.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

why don't you actually try watching the video?
or maybe you could try reading material that has a different viewpoint...

you know, for someone who calls me closed-minded, you sure don't look at different viewpoints.

now, on subject.

zeitgeist isn't the best piece of material on this subject, i'd actually recommend the documentary "The God Who Wasn't There"

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Zeitgeist? Never heard of it. Oh wait, yes I have because it has been posted all over ATS and is sent to me in an email almost daily.

Zeitgeist has already been torn to shreds. It simply isn't factual (at least not the Christianity segment). I never spent too much time watching the 9/11 and government segments because if they could get so much wrong in the first segment then it wasn't worth giving them the benefit of the doubt in the others.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have to agree with Ashley, on this.
I have written on at east one other thread, here at this forum, on this subject.
The first few parts of this video are, basicly, desiegned for people who have already decided to reject Christianity.
Then, they build on the viewer's outrage at being decieved by the Church, to fucus that emotion, in turn, against their own government, for the outright deception against the people of this nation, for a false-flag pretext for eternal war.
The makers of Zeitgeist show a very superficial understanding of mythology.
They do not bother to build a convincing case. They make huge jumps of logic, based on faulty facts, that at best, can be a frindge opinion on subjects that may have a wide variety of different interpretations.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes to the last poster..jd, its because they dont give anything a chance and thir minds are made up.. why? God knows their hearts.....

Now madness I dont see the link, please post it for me..

peace.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
First Jesus please watch video its entertaining. Second. Please post other threads on this topic in here.

3rd. What about the fact that he claims that there are similarites of eypt religon in christain He names names of people that have the same history kinda like jesus

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
Second. Please post other threads on this topic in here.

See: [www.abovetopsecret.com...]HERE[/url]. That will take you to a search list of Zeitgeist limited to ATS. HERE is a good thread in particular. Then THIS is recent. It was mainly about Christianity and sun worship (a major theme in Zeitgeist) but Zeitgeist was discussed specifically later on.

3rd. What about the fact that he claims that there are similarites of eypt religon in christain He names names of people that have the same history kinda like jesus

It's totally fake. See: HERE. Their lies are immediately exposed once you look at the religious texts of the original figures in question.

Then check out THIS list of debunking list and HERE the debunks most of the first three minutes of material alone.

Only the tip of the iceberg.

[edit on 2/11/2008 by AshleyD]

new topics

top topics

join