It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I might be a mythical creature (hoax)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
*Points to topic*

I always have this lingering feeling that I am more than what I appear to be, and a few of my friends agree. I have unnatural abilities, though they are pretty weak. They are psychic abilities, teleportation, controlling peoples emotions, the ability to give people minor wounds without touching them, and supernatural reflexes. I have even talked to ghosts, or, at least, they've talked to me. I'm starting to scare myself, and want answers, or at least, ideas.

[edit on 2/12/2008 by thelibra]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You can teleport? Can you elaborate?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Actually, one of my friends from my old school has the same ability. So, i just moved, and , sometimes, when hanging out with my friends, I'll feel like I'm there, and I can hear and comprehend what they're saying, but then, they'll say something along the lines of "where were you?" or "there you are, you disappeared."
I originally thought it was them, but then it happened with a bunch of different people, so I began to think it was me, and I was doing something I wasn't aware of.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by kagutuchi]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Probably you are half alien... keep learning from you

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I originally thought were-wolf, because I am constantly hot, and radiate heat, but I never had any other wolf like signs, so i got rid of that idea.

maybe I'm part alien...Hmm

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
i wanna be a mythical creature
, OHHHHHHHH. The spiderwick chronicles say things about elves being disguised as humans O.o

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
One of my friends did have a theory that i was an elf.

Something else to add is that my eyes change color.

I'm so confused.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Assuming you're a teenager. Your condition is called teenage power fantasy, you would love nothing more than to have special gifts or power over your peers. It's a natural psychological urge to convince yourself you are powerful or supernatural when everything around you is changing and becoming different. It gets dangerous though, when you start embellishing these fantasies and actually start to believe you have powers. That's when you step over from "power fantasy" to "delusion".

Careful buddy.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kagutuchi

Not that unusual. Eye color works the same way as skin color - it darkens with exposure to the sun, as well as internal chemistry changes. Variance in lighting conditions can also give the illusion of changing eye color. Hazel eyes, in particular, go through a wide range of color shifts during a person's life.

Now, if you're talkign aobut brown eyes suddenly going blue, that'd be interesting - and I would reccomend paying a visit to the eye doctor in such an event

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kagutuchi
I have unnatural abilities, though they are pretty weak. They are psychic abilities, teleportation, controlling peoples emotions, the ability to give people minor wounds without touching them, and supernatural reflexes.

Well how weak are they? With these powers, you're no more dangerous that a big man driving around in a car with a gun and a good degree of perception. So its really nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheB1ueSoldier
Assuming you're a teenager. Your condition is called teenage power fantasy, you would love nothing more than to have special gifts or power over your peers. It's a natural psychological urge to convince yourself you are powerful or supernatural when everything around you is changing and becoming different. It gets dangerous though, when you start embellishing these fantasies and actually start to believe you have powers. That's when you step over from "power fantasy" to "delusion".

Careful buddy.

Umm... I haven't heard of any teenagers wanting to have supernatural powers. I've only heard of 5 year olds wanting to have supernatural powers

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
"I haven't heard of any teenagers wanting to have supernatural powers. I've only heard of 5 year olds wanting to have supernatural powers
"

what about indigo children?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I sense your feeling of being 'mythical' could be related to the fact that you like to dress up as a 'plushie panda'.

Am I close?

Panda

Got any vids of you 'causing injury in people without touching them'?

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Please do not be offended by this comment for it is only my opinion. I know absolutely nothing about you other than what is mentioned in this thread.

In my opinion you are suffering from delusions of grandeur. Someone can look at a digital clock, see it jump forward a few minutes before their very eyes, and think they just experienced a time warp. They never took into consideration that maybe their clock is broken. Just an example of trying to take something that has a possible logical explanation but immediately assigning it extraordinary interpretations.

Teleporting- too outlandish. I'd keep this hush hush before NASA shows up to take you away for scientific experiments.

Eye color changes- Like Walking Fox said, many people have eye color changes. If you are going back and forth between brown, blue, and red, that would be interesting but I doubt this is the case.

The rest simply show you having some sort of fascination with the supernatural and your attempt to think that there is something going on when there most likely isn't. It's not my place to judge you but call me skeptical. We live in a strange world and you seem young. It looks like you are trying to find answers for the world around you by seeing something that might be "interesting" but then embellishing it further due to a wild imagination.

Anyways, no harm and no foul. But I am always skeptical of claims like this. We all want to be more important than we really are and think there is something special about us. Then reality kicks in once we mature and evicts us out of our self created fantasy land. I've met too many people claiming to be vampires, werewolves, fairies, angels, immortal, etc. In all cases they took a few little things and blew them way out of proportion because in reality, it was simply a broken digital clock.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Whats that disney film, where they say, if everyone is special than no one is. oh, the incredibles.

Anyway, so what mythical creature are you?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badge01
I sense your feeling of being 'mythical' could be related to the fact that you like to dress up as a 'plushie panda'.

Am I close?

You really shouldn't bring personal info into this discussion. That's pretty mean.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
See a psychiatrist quick.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

I honestly don't mind the plushie Panda thing, because, if they continued reading, they would notice that that is Gaara from Naruto, and not actually me (For peoples information, I am not a cartoon character.)

Second, That's not my profile on Gaia. Mine is Senoma. I'm only friends with Kagutuchi...

[edit on 10-2-2008 by kagutuchi]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Aha, split personality with overtones of schitzophrenia. Nice complex, man. Spread it around.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
...your still not making any sense idle rocker.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join