It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Possible / Real?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
While browsing Youtube my brother stumbled onto this video is this real or a fake do u think i watch it over and over but cant distinguish.

Its a Supposed Dutch Secret Test or a Plane Shot from a Submarine then flighing.

U decide....

Link

If this is Real forget looking for Aircraft carriers, and get looking for Submarines....

Thanks
Sostyles

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Looks pretty real to me, but I'm not a photo analyst, so I'll have to leave that to them. But it does look real, and given current technology we know about, must less what we don't know about...I don't doubt it's for real.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Ummm, no.

It's been poorly matched to vid of a Trident launch. You can see the glow of the flame well forward of the exhaust nozzle at the point of ignition.

Edit : Not to mention how the tail is clear of water and then is "magically" covered up again.

[edit on 2/9/2008 by eaglewingz]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Thats what i mean at first it seems hard to beleive then u see the plane sort of trying to get altitude, as u see it expelling the excess water to get thrust...

Thanks for reply.
Sostyles

Edit: Good point Eaglewings it does seem convincing though dont it.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by sostyles]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
no sadly this isnt real its actually footage from a missile being launched and it was altered slightly and a jet was put in its place simple

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You're right. You can see the missle tip at the top of the aircraft. It's modified. Doesn't the water seem a little still also considering a launch is taking place?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Intresting to see but fake.

A jet that gets that much water in the turbines is going to have a hard time starting its engines. It rocket exhaust coming off a jet engine.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by idle_rocker

No. The missile is launched from near periscope depth, so the sub isn't that deep, and the shape of the missile lets it travel through the water for that short distance very much like it's going through air.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
No.

Not Possible/Real.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

thats so CGI

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Topic debunked methinks

but wait until they start building drones that CAN do that...

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ahahahahah!!!

Fake fake...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Its interesting looking, but VERY poorly faked.

top topics

join