It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenneth! What's the Frequency Kenneth?!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Well that's just odd.

6 days ago (3rd july here) I became obsessed with this song and have been working on a painting since then (Called "Your Benzedrine").

I'm a big believer in synchronicity, but this one is a little odd even for my tastes !
I've even been driving people at work nuts telling them the story about the song

Rachel.

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Here's one for you. 11 is the 6th prime number. Invert 6 and you get 9. This is just another link between 9 and 11.

Prime numbers:

2 3 5 7 9 11

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This video reminded me of this thread, and figured it would be a good excuse to bump it...

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Great post Jack. Another flag for you and your thread.

-Mr.x211

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
This whole things insane. You guys are making ME crazy. Geez... lets get a dose of sane in here, STAT. 1122 MKULTRA is an interesting search... weird things showin up...
Nice find guys.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
this whole synchronicity thing reminded me of this,

john c lily is one of the most profound geniuses of history and is responsible for unvcovering the secrets of the human brain.

it appears as if there are higher powers at play with the capability to manipulate our world intricitly.
super evolved beings,perhaps 10 's of millions of years old.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I doubt it means anything, but my first job ever when I was in high school was at the local k-m(ap)art and each employee had a number which was used to address them over the P.A. and mine was 22.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Before REM, a band called Game Theory recorded, "Kenneth, What's the Frequency?" on their brilliant album Lolita Nation in 1987. Here are the lyrics:

"But you can't place... if there's a bus... and you can
Face the nation... you can pick the game... you can...
When you know what it is you're doing.
But when you know what it is you're doing,
Then you despise it..."

A bit obscure but suggestive of mind control. etc.

I met Scott Miller of Game Theory once and he expressed some minor annoyance that REM copped/or perhaps fully realized?) the theme. Can't find the tune on the internets, or I'd post it. Check it out though. If ya can find it!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Just my two cents on this whole thing ... November 22nd is the High Feast of Christ the King in the Catholic Church... 11/22...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join