It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenneth! What's the Frequency Kenneth?!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reported 8 letters

explosion 9 letters

recruitment 11 letters

military 8 letters

Manhattan 9 letters

Times Square 11 letters

if you look hard enough, you can find the numbers you are looking for, not to discount it, but, we have to be careful on looking too hard.

most will say our brains are adept at finding patterns and meanings in things, we must use discretion to see if the meanings are verifiable or imaginary.

still is fun to play with numbers either way (I suppose that is the suppressed math nerd in me showing itself)

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeThinkerIdealist

The number 23....it is a number, a PRIME number...it is the SEVENTH PRIME...OOps, wait a minute...I could be wrong...

1, 2, 3 , 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 23!!! It's NINTH, unless I counted wrongly.

Still, 23 is a PRIME, and that counts for some reason....right?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
There is a simple game you can play with cards, a counting game...and you get a result that defies imagination! But, of course, it's a trick.

Hey! It's Magic!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Thanks, What you say is very true, he might have been a patsy due to the huge time delay in identifying Tager and because of Rather did not identify Tager, it was a news article! In January 1997, "The Daily News" wrote a piece that connected the attack on Rather to William Tager. The article written not by a reporter but by a TV critic.

The first connection between Tager and Rather was first made by a Dr Park Dietz, a forensic psychiatrist who originally interviewed Tager to see whether he was fit for trial for the murder of the NBC guy. en.wikipedia.org...

And I certainly dont buy any of the story about Donald Barthelme being behind the attack at all!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

How does everything know so much?

Sounds like MK-ULTRA... that supposedly helped Bush with getting rid
of competition from JFK JR and a pilotless seat airplane crash.
No seat ... they don't explain, they keep it quiet .. mums the word.

The incidents and the write up both CIA Intel Nazi MK-ULTRA....
Mr Jordan lives... "Conspiracy Theory" get Mel Gibson & Julia Roberts
on this case.

Good work, excellent find.

The elites are in control, or the 'dark force' darker than Yoda suspected.

ED:
12 monkeys is a big Hollywood lie if its not about MK-ULTRA...
anyone with a good conspiracy link for the true story..
like what really happened . com
More elite making money off elite crimes.
More UFO movies on objects we can't see... yeah, that kind of worn
thin.
ED+:from everything:

On Tager's earth the Vice-President of the world is a man named Kenneth Burrows, who just happens to look exactly like Dan Rather. (I should explain here that most everyone on our earth has a double on all of the other earths in all of the parallel universes.) Before Tager entered the travel chamber he was paid a visit by Vice-President Burrows and was told that he had a transmitter implanted in his brain and if he chose to remain in the section of time/space that he was being sent to and didn't return at the designated time, he would be barraged with messages to return until he came back and reported on his mission. Then, and only then, would the transmitter be removed and he be given his full pardon.

Tager's trip was successful and he landed in New York on September 1, 1986. All was going as planned and Tager was preparing to return to his own time and world when he was mistakenly arrested for putting coins in expired parking meters. After spending 30 days in jail (and staying on our planet 14 days longer than he was supposed to) Tager started receiving extremely hostile messages from Vice-President Burrows telling him to return immediately. His window of opportunity had passed and he would have to wait another week to try to return but there was no possible way to let Burrows know this. The constant voices were driving him insane. He wasn't even able to sleep at night. If there was any way Tager could find out the precise frequency that was being broadcast to his brain he could possibly override the voices and be able to sleep at night until he was able to make his return trip.

The repeated messages... that is so MK-ULTRA...see a primer in
JFK JR on youtube or google video.

[edit on 3/7/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

[edit on 3/7/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Bill Tager mk-ultra

gets you

Guess there is no connection ... means there is a connection.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

That thread must be gone ...

if it is gone, that is a bit weird

I will have to watch that movie again though ... been quite a while

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Here's some more fun with numbers. Found lots of elevens over here on this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com... e=1#pid4096138

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just figured I'd pop in here and try to squeeze a little more life out of this thread. Nothing of particual peculiarity noted in the past few days, but I will be sure to report when I see something.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
My head hurts now, all these numbers, it is kinda interesting though!
I always see 11:11!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have heard of some of other oddities before, that you all might be a bit miore familiar with.

Construction on the Pentagon began on 9/11/1941

I'll be back shortly with a few more...

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
There is an urban legend that says the Madrid bombings happened 911 days after 9/11. True?

According to Snopes it is.

Anything else of interest happen on 3/11/2004?

Funny you should ask. Let's have a look at Larry Silverstein. The man who bought the WTC shortly before the attacks of 9/11/01, and turned an immense profit as a result of the attacks. It seems he has an interest in landmark property targeted by al-Qaeda. According to some, the Sears Tower in Chicago is the second most likely victim of another 9/11-like attack. Mr. Silverstein bought the building on 3/11/2004, the same day as the Madrid bombings.

False Flag Prospects: Top 3 U.S. 'Target' Cities

3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.

[edit on 3/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well, here's one I never knew before. May 22, 1962 marked the first time a commercial airliner was ever sabotaged.

May=5+2=7+2=9+1=10 Recycle down to 1+9=10 Recycle down to 1+6=7+2= 9

The date is a 9. So where is the eleven?

The bombed 707 was Continental Airlines Flight 11!

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Here's another one I had never heard of before. 9/11/1981, Dylan Klebold of Columbine infamy is born. There are some who claim that these school shootings are really a part of a NWO conspiracy to take away our right to bear arms.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
The last time that an airplane was hijacked in the US before 9/11 was on December 7, 1987. It was Pacific Airlines Flight 1771. Note the combination of the 9/11 flight numbers 11 and 77.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
for the short time ive been amember of ATS, the whole number thing confused me, even before i registered and was just browsing the website but now im finally understanding it.
lol

and i though i was just atracted to this thread because it freaked me out when i saw my name in the title.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by Bean328]

posted on Mar, 19 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
I would like to try something...or at least let some of you try...
Is there any kind of tie between Dan Rather and Hue Hefner? I'll keep an eye on this thread for the results.

posted on Mar, 25 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Glad you got this thread back on track, but where are you going with thie Hugh/Dan link?

I cant think of anything off the top of my head though....
Enlighten us please

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join