It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenneth! What's the Frequency Kenneth?!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Neat but I was hoping for a new new coke to be introduced. It's pretty true what he says. I was blind but now I see.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
The number "322" seems to be very important to the Skull & Bones Society. Three goes into NINE, three times. Twenty-two divided by two is ELEVEN. Here is a pattern where someone has certainly assigned meaning at the two ends. But do the meanings merge?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Okay, here's a real stretch. There were 260 people claimed dead from all four planes on 9/11. Some people do not believe the people were actually on the planes. So, where did they all go then?

Two months, and one day after 9/11, American Airlines Flight 587 crashes into a Queens NY neighborhood, killing everyone on-board. All 260 people on board.

If you add the 2+6+0 for the passengers, you get an 8. Then count the days after 9/11 that Flight 587 crashed. It was on the 62nd day after 9/11. Again, 6+2 is 8. Now you can add the 8+8 to get 16. Add the 2 months and 1 day to 16 you get 19. 9+1 is another 8. Not quite sure where the "8" fits in yet, but those are certainly linked by coincidence if nothing else.

If you add the 1 and the 2 for November 12, the date of the accident, you get 3. Of course, November is 11. If you add 5+8+7, you get an 11. 11+11 is 22 Again we see 322.

[edit on 2/26/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
. If you add 5+8+7, you get an 111

[edit on 2/26/0808 by jackinthebox]

Sorry but if you add 5+8+7 you get a 20.
Again sorry bout that Jack

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mungodave

My bad, I didn't type it out long like you have to. 5+8 is 13. 3+1 is 4. 4+7 is ELEVEN.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Then where did those 260 go that were on the Haiti flight?
I was reading a Mars thread and he had mentioned that all Space Shuttle flights, moon landing and assanation dates have common numerical data.

He stated that whoever had this type of control over these events was deeply rooted in Astrology.

I cannot find the thread now...it was a JFK thread. When I get more time I will find it and post it.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Then where did those 260 go that were on the Haiti flight?

(The flight was actually bound for Dominican Republic, the other half of the island.)

They were fabricated or stolen identities. Much easier to commit this sort of fraud with identities from a poor, third-word country. A "dummy" passenger list.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I should have named myself Fourinthebox

[edit on 3/3/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ummmmmmm hi Jack in the box =)

Sorry too go Off Topic, but I want to alert you.

This Time fluxuation has pretty much almost been confirmed, and it's visible too those with minds like ours, ones with minds that strife for truth.

Anyways, check the General Conspiracy thread an look for my post under "Inflikted"

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

Time fluctuation may occur, but numbers remain constant. You might want to check the story of Dan Rather's supposed attacker, as it pertains to time travel.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

Below is from "buuba's" thread in the Jim Mars forum. It is called the Devil of MK Ultra.
"It has been substantiated that most major NASA space launches, including the Apollo missions, were scheduled in accordance with the alignment of the stars rather than any scientific basis. Likewise, it has been demonstrated that the deaths of four Kennedys (Joe, Jr in 1944, JFK in 1963, RFK in 1968 and JFK, Jr. in 1999) occurred within a common astrological timing parameter. These extraordinary facts indicate that someone in a very highly-placed and powerful position (he/she can set the launch dates for NASA missions) is using astology as their guide for actions. Now, it is not necessary for us to believe in such things. The point is that someone with great power DOES believe in such things. "

www.abovetopsecret.com...

11 22 plays into this as does other strange numbers
so the question is..."what is the frequency?...
[edit on 5-3-2008 by whiteraven]

[edit on 6-3-2008 by whiteraven]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

from...en.wikipedia.org...
"R.E.M. vocalist Michael Stipe said of the incident: "It remains the premier unsolved American surrealist act of the 20th century. It's a misunderstanding that was scarily random, media hyped and just plain bizarre." On June 22, 1995, at Madison Square Garden, Rather accompanied the band during soundcheck to perform the song. The clip was shown prior to R.E.M.'s performance of "Crush with Eyeliner" on Late Show with David Letterman the following night."

As I read this article the thing that jumps out is bizarre and random! Was this an MK Ultra plant who did not quite work out? How would he be able to find Rather in NYK? By chance or by plan?

www.commondreams.org...

If you read the above link you can see that CBS has a history with the CIA. Some claim a long history when it comes to there broadcasts. Does this tie into the "Frequency" question?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

On the importance of astrology:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Nice find there with the ties to the CIA. Thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Jack In The box, The frequencies have been corrected.

I would like to instate Leikeze has a message for you.

You must check your U2U box ASAP.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Its late and I am tired....one last post.

What is the frequency?www.dcvelocity.com...

This article ties into big pharma and RFID...a way to track things via frequency. Wal Mart uses this in their massive warehouses.

Anyhow...the frequency argument is this. HF or UHF...High Frequency spectrum or Ultra High Frequency spectrum... (UHF...is not really that high and it is analog)

So...these frequency signatures are analog and the reason this is important is because the analog HF and UHF spectrum are being used by other companies such as Television Broadcasters.....

Soon, the FCC will force all USA broadcasts to abandon these spectrums and they will be open for license by other industries. As you know...I work in this industry... (Telecommunications, Internet, phone, Microwave etc)

The companies who will probably get these spectrums will be the RFID companies. TV will go all digital....VHF..UHF..HF will be licensed out to other industries.

So put two and two together and what do you have...22..just kidding

You have RFID using these old television frequencies.

Anyways...now we have a nice little bizzare twist in the tail of Rather..

Television frequencies will be used for RFID tags to track things such as drugs, trucks, animals and maybe...people!!

WHATS THE FREQUENCY KENNETH

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hi all, long term lurker and first time posting.

This thread caught my eye and sparked my intrest enough to go digging for more information.

I am always open to everything on ATS untill proof can be shown either way, but I think I have the final answer to this mystery after a few weeks digging about.

There are two possible answers, one is that William Tager is from the future and attacked Dan Rather trying to get the frequency for the mind messages or that William Tager has a mental illness.

As much as I would love the first to be true, the following evidence has got me believing the later is correct.

It is obvious to almost everyone that the story of William Tager closely follows the plot to the excellent movie "12 monkeys".

Now one would assume that 12 monkeys was based on William Tagers story, it was however based on an older film called La Jetée. Now my theory uses this timeline to discribe the tager story.

nov 9th 1947 - William Tager is born on this earth
1962 - the film La Jetée is made (www.imdb.com...)
oct 4th 1986 - William Tager attacks Dan Rather
aug 31st 1994 - William Tager shots and kills Campbell Theron Montgomery
1994 - REM release the song "Whats the frequency Kenneth?"
1995 - 12 monkeys is made (www.imdb.com...)

I think it is highly likely that William tager had seen the film La Jetée and after suffering from a mental illness took on the story of the film, as it clearly linked and the film did come before Tagers attack on Rather.

Just my two cents and hopefully getting this thread back on topic

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by freakyclown

Welcome aboard!

What if someone in PsyOps had seen La Jetee, and used it as part of their operation? There is obviously much more to the story than one nutcase. He may not have even been the person who actually attacked Dan Rather either. Another patsy?

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
'We did it' letters eyed in NY bombing

March 6. 6+3 is NINE. Where's the eleven? Everyone start looking around for the 11.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join