It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kenneth! What's the Frequency Kenneth?!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Jack in the Box....your register date with ATS is a 22 number

13-11-2007
13+2+0+0+7 = 22......11 and 22 are in your reg. ATS date

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

A lot of hits on Dan Rather 1122 as well. A lot of phone numbers.

Hypothetical situation pits anchor Dan Rather against U.S. Rep. .... 11690B Sunrise Valley Drive | Reston, VA 20191-1409 | Phone 703-453-1122.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   

This is absolutely insane. I think I dun drove off the cliff and payed the water bill.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

you posted this on a 22 number....10-2-2008
10+2+(2+0+0+8) = 22

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

today...now it is 11-2-2008....number 11 and 22....and 8..its a stretch but I am seeing 11 and 22 everywhere now...I need to lay down.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I just read your post at 1:21

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Ahh yes. This reminds me of my early days of first discovery. You want to scream out and tell the world what you have found, only to be incredulous upon a reception of deaf ears, indifference and ridicule. So you dig further and further, feeling like the proof you have in your own experience needs to be backed up by further proof that people can understand.

And from there you proceed to find plenty more, every time you look. After years of this, you are so sure that it's there you wouldn't dare question its existence. It is reality. But only your reality, and to be understood by only those EXPERIENCING the same.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but be awful careful. Existence in no way means anything other than just that: EXISTENCE.

1122 or any other numbers reoccurring in patterns just means there are patterns. Trying to draw conclusions from them, or worse- to act upon what you subsequently feel are rightful conclusions can be downright dangerous. At the very least you will drive yourself crazy. And from that vantage point is WHY it can be downright dangerous.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I actually have a long history of experience with synchronicites, but I am not recruiting here. My purpose is merely to put the information out there. Especially when it is quite bizarre as it seems to be in this case. I think ATS is the sort of place where the inquisitve are of a higher caliber.

I am not so concerned about drawing any real conclusions. These sorts of things I interpret more along the lines of "illuminating the terrain" so to speak. Even in the realm of hard science, conclusions are not immune from being overturned.

Your warnings are valid though. After all, no one knows who orchestrates the synchronicity symphony.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I would say the frequency is 1122. Or you could just call it 33, which is also a mysterious number. Hmmmm....Let's see if anything weird pops up again tonight.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
My head hurts now.
Ladies and gentlemen we have now entered the twilight zone.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Just my two cents.
The universe itself.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox

I just read your post at 1:21

Haha look at the time you posted this reply.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It's Mothman syndrome. Connections can be found everywhere. But they may not be meaningful connections.

There are no answers. Only choices.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

The connections themselves are curious enough, but I wonder if there are people in positions of high power who have assigned meaning to these connections. After all, we know that secret societies and various groups that communicate in code. I am not really trying to divine the meaning of the universe, but one can't help but be curious if those in power do not use this "frequency" to communicate.

Coincidences are only coincidences until they are assigned meaning.

[edit on 2/18/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeroenske

OK....I see it ..its been a few days....maybe 11:22 is a number the will prove to be prophetic in the future as well...

I just read that JFK's Vancouver love child was born on Nov. 22......11:22

Weird....

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious that the time travelers who attacked Dan Rather were hoping he would tell them the Twelve Monkeys hydrogen radio frequency of 1420.40575 MHz so they could broadcast to people in their REM sleep, like in the John Carpenter movie, "Prince of Darkness," and release Satan into the world through a mirror. Why is this so unclear to people?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to

Jack in the box.....the number 11 22 is appearing on some of my other posts..

ie. on Strange phone calls it is posted.....122 hits...posted on 02-20-2008....more 22 numbers!!!!

I am going to try to quit seeing number 22 for now...for the sake of sanity

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Keep your sanity. It's fun to see this stuff, but as others have said, it can be dangerous to the mind, especially if you really start closing off the rest of the world around you. Everything is connected in one way or another. The fabric of reality is like any other fabric, it has patterns. Observation is not synonomous with meaning.

I am certainly grateful for your participation and observations though!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Sorry Jack and OP I had to burst in here.
GREAT QUOTE MAN!!!!!!!!!

If I could flag this thread again I would.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Today is Feb. 22.....its like buying a new car...you think you are the only one but then you start to see all of the type of car you bought on the road....

HAHA have a good 22 day Jack!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join