It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is Enough Enough?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Heh Heh

Apparantly my previous post of Heh Heh was too short so I am adding this to make sure I achieve polarity.

heh heh

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
The aliens have left.

I'm going to bed. We'll see wherer this goes in the morning.

Watch the TV News, and buy the Sunday paper because they just might corroberate everyhting I've said here.

He He.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Well cryingindian,
I get your point, I also get your sense of humor (and enjoy it). A sense of humor is so important among all the madness of todays world or we truly would go insane.

I agree with you, enough is enough already.
There is just too much bs fed to us, and like hungry little pigs, we just gobble it all up.
Many of us, and so many of us from ATS, know there is something major in the works. We all know fire can`t melt steel, but that argument is over.
We all know ufos and ets are most likely very real, but we go on.

So many of us can see through all the bs and just know there is so much that isn`t right and we are being lied to for one reason or another, maybe its thought to be for our own good but in fact it is our basic rights as humans that are being disrespected.

Just how deep is the 9/11 conspiracy?
Since we know fire cant melt steel, is it something such as deciding to pull those buildings on that day after they were actually targets of airplanes guided by terrorists? Or is it way deeper then that? Was it planned for months and years by our own governments we trust to protect us?

Are the people in government to scared to go against the actual undercover world leaders, the elite and powerful such as the Rothschilds and Hilderberg group?

Most people have no clue that the Federal Reserve has nothing to do with federal government and there is no reserve. Most people would be outraged if they knew there was one family over hundreds of years getting rich from tax paying citizens throughout the world. Whats in it for the politicians not to do something about it? They all must be getting paid off in one way or another.

Is there a true alien presence among us controlling parts of the government or do they come here to help us and warn us of things to come?

The bottom line is we all know that shyt just ain`t right.
We come to this site because we all share this opinion to one extent or another and we want answers. Most importantly, we want truth. But it is hard to believe anything no matter how much you want to when you know you have been so deceived by the ones you should be able to trust.

In my opinion most are too scared to actually do anything.
Sure, we make excuses like, we have jobs and families and real lives outside of ATS, but the truth is if we are correct in knowing that something is definitely not right, then what matters more. But if we are so right, its so damn big its just plain scary to the average person.

What good is going to work and supporting a family in a world that you don`t believe in?

You are absolutely right cryingindian, "When is enough enough"?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I have a great life in America. I have no problems paying the taxes that my government asks me to pay. I also have a great family. I can buy what I want, say what I want to say, do what I want to do, when I want to do any of it. Every year my life gets even better and I see that continuing until I’m’ old and retired where I will not want for a thing.

America is a great place to live...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Too fing funny, I just spit my drink through my nose reading this.

crying, thanks for the laugh. I needed it tonight!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   
the next 15-20 years IMO are going to be the most important for mankind.

Unfortunately if the current trend in Western politics continues there only option is to install a watered down version of what we see in Orwell's 1984.

As poeple from all walks of life become more informed of how the power ellite and there puppets controll every aspect of our lives for there own gain , it will become imperative they take action in order to hold onto the power they have become so acustomed to.

IMO they will withought doubt stage another false flag on american soil , 911 got the ball rolling but it wasnt enough , they need there meal ticket.

On the flip side if enough poeple are re-educated we might just make it. Its going to take a transfomation on a scale never before seen, but its our only option.

We visit ATS and are branded conspiracy nuts , but in reality our lives are the conspiracy , and the nuts are controlling us.

Marching has never changed a thing , the only option is re-education . the outcome of this is they either destroy us or we destroy them , and we finally move to the next step of human evolution.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

You are absolutely right, Xtro.

America IS a wonderful place to live. But would it not be immensly better if we had some say in what happens to us as a whole? For example, the "war" in Iraq right now continues even though the majority of America's citizens feel it should end.

The fact is, the Federal Government, which should only exist to write and uphold laws, is too large, and operates with almost ZERO transparency.

Really, God bless America. And I hope that you don't ever have a year that wasn't better than your last. But complacency is what got us to this point, and complacency will allow it to continue. All I'm saying is that, while enjoying your comfort, take time to comfortably look into what is really going on, with the manilpulation of our currency, Plunge Protection Teams, corporatism, and the desicration of our Constitution.

Or you could just place your trust in the Government (which has YOUR best interests at heart) to make every year for you better than the previous year, and not worry about reality.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

the problem being at the moment we do continue to live in relative luxury compared to 99% of the world , but for how long.

It doesn't take a genius to see the writing on the wall.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I believe the next "all of the" years will be important for mankind.

The powers that be may feel they have a lot in their pocket with regard to control and having everything in scope in the world. But they're only human and subject to mistakes and downfalls.

Nature will naturally find a way to balance everything out, don't worry. When the time is right, what is suppose to happen, will happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cryingindian
You are absolutely right, Xtro.

America IS a wonderful place to live. But would it not be immensly better if we had some say in what happens to us as a whole? For example, the "war" in Iraq right now continues even though the majority of America's citizens feel it should end.

You are right, but I think what most Americans do not understand is things do not happen as fast as public opinion changes, and if it did we would live in a world of chaos.

Let’s take the Iraq war...

Bush was very popular in the beginning of it, but Iraq turned into an endless quagmire of nation building once the removal of Saddam was accomplished in a very short period of time. This has cost the republicans both the house and senate, and dumped Bush’s approval ratings in the teens. There is a very good chance the next president will be democrat too, and so this is how Americans talk with their vote.

The fact is, the Federal Government, which should only exist to write and uphold laws, is too large, and operates with almost ZERO transparency.

I guess most Americans do not agree with this since we tend to keep voting those into office that want big government.

All I'm saying is that, while enjoying your comfort, take time to comfortably look into what is really going on, with the manilpulation of our currency, Plunge Protection Teams, corporatism, and the desicration of our Constitution.

No I agree that we need to continue to be aware of what goes on, but in many cases we only have ourselves to blame.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Seeing as how you say you've been here a while and just now started to contribute, I don't see how you can say that people aren't doing anything by posting on a site like this with ONE MILLION visitors a month. Some of the problems you talk about would not be so well known without those contributions that members make. You make jokes about Springer and Valhal's ghosts in their house, but have you ever read her thread on FEMA Detainment Camp? It is threads like this one that not only created awareness, but had a real effect on the outcome of the situation.

Maybe after you have made some similar contribution you would change your mind instead of insulting all the members.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Does America have the most bent political infrastructure in the world.

I think so.

If you look at the corruption in relation to the influence and strength the American administration commands world wide.

If size and power are the main factors, they have to be the most corrupt force in the world

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by tombangelta

I didn't say that it wasn't corrupt, and to a degree I agree with the OP. All I'm saying is that with a million visitors a month on this site, a member that posts information to expose these problems, which occurs here all the time, is not wasting their time as the OP claims. In fact they are doing more than the OP has, so I don't think it is right to say anything until they have made some contribution other than being condescending.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I understand his frustration and his sense of humor. I see so many important threads disappear into obscurity with only a few replies and/or flags, while other threads, for example, about a t.v. show about magic, seem to garner ten times the interest.

I guess this is representative of society in general. Sadly.

I've read and posted on paranormal and UFO threads myself. But I don't limit myself to them, is the point. I come to ATS for breaking alternative news and the wisdom of some of the members and those are the threads I flag.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The answer is simple.

Get involved.

Support agencies that support your causes.

Support politicians who support your causes.

Correspond with your elected officials.

Volunteer your time to causes you support.

Vote.

If you do those things, other opportunities will surely present themselves.

Learn something about your government and how it works.

If you can find one, an old civics textbook would do.

There are a lot of things you can to do to affect the course of history and, what is more, they are legal and effective.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Seeing as how my name has been fairly abused in this thread, I'll simply say that you have no idea what we are DOING, what we are spending our money and our precious TIME on behind the scenes here.

That's not your fault per say, because we don't publicize things until they are done, but the assumptions we are doing nothing are a little harsh.

I was in New York City doing some of what you ask about for 6 days the week before last.

Don't be so quick to assume our company's (The Above Network, LLC) total is presented here on ATS, it's most certainly NOT.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott

Learn something about your government and how it works.

If you can find one, an old civics textbook would do.

This is the most prescient and saddest commentary on the state of America that I've read in some time.

As for the thread itself, I skimmed and thought it rather Kafkaesque. As for "enough is enough," my thoughts turn to the proverbial frog in the pot. Frog soup, anyone?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

I don't believe that the American people have had enough yet,otherwise something tangible would have happened by now.I'm referring to the general population and not to those who educate themselves via independant or alternative news sources.

People are either completely in denial about the current situation or too scared to act.
We only need to look to Solidarity and the Berlin Wall,to name a couple, to realise that great things can be accomplished by common people.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryingindian
Shame on ALL of us.

If we can't PONY UP and do something, then what's the USE?

I LOVE the idea of an INDEPENDENT NEWS SOURCE, Nation wide, on cable that explains the stuff we view daily on this site.

o.O Dude, did you even watch the revolution?
If you did, You'd know that thats exactly what the three amigos are
working on.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

Hi, Hal9000,

I didn't mean to make anyone here feel bad. You say I mentioned S & V's ghost, and I did, but what's wrong with talking about "someone's" entity? I'm sorry if I hurt your ghost's feelings, S & V.

There, now, Hal, better?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join