It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Macrotus

I literally check back every minute or so. Theres no slide of hand here based on your inference. Are you the one that the other post is speaking on behalf of if it is then heres your chance to speak for yourself.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ArioK

Cool I will have to take a look at that book sounds interesting. As for studying me well I know its not for biological reasons but i do know that my senses and awareness are increasing all the time. It feels sometimes as if the "modified" me in my sleep as feel a change in my arm or neck and other parts of the body. Its hard to describe but its like when you get knocked unconscious and you wake up saying what happened I know something happened to me but what, if you get the drift.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Ok.. The answers we ask for ARE in fact simple ones, but you can't answer based on "trust" of the alien race?? I find it difficult to believe that your hope is you gain the trust of a race you know little about above your own.

If you want trust, true trust... Answer the questions. We are so eager to hear the story that we would literally fight for it. But apparently you don't want to piss off your friends, so why even post?

Again, go back through the posts, and answer greeneyedleo, who you have neglected because, well... he asked actual questions.

I am so sick of people who say physical evidence is something to avoid. Well then you must have voted for Bush, because he doesn't allow much evidence of his business either huh? So basically we are being overseen by a group of alien "patriot act" supporters. They've already lost my respect. Answer the questions.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

dont bother trying to use logic with this nut case.

we get one here each year, around this time... saying the same things...

[edit on 10-2-2008 by GavCg]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Without submitting ourselves to hypnotherapy, for example, how would we know (and/or tell) if we are ‘contacts’ but have no memories or recollections of any such encounters with ‘alien beings’? I thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

"it does sort of sound like you are getting the wool pulled over your eyes. You said in an earlier post that they said you should prepare yourself for a war to come? the only thing is that there is no war coming. nothing but peace and prosperity. I don't mean to change your beliefs in any way but if that is what they told you, then they are fooling you. You also said that these aliens have scorned you if you ask Questions????? Please tell me I'm wrong because if that is true, you should stay away from these beings."

Ill have to discuss some of that with you in a u2u for certain reasons. As to scorning can you be more detailed in that section of your question. If you mean physically hurt me than no, if I keep my conversation within contacts nothing happens its only outside contacts. If someone gains information they arent supposed to and isnt a contact then that persons memory will be wiped as if it never happened.

Its their way of covering it up without a trace. Even I don't see them do it, they can "jump in change things jump out" in as fast as a minute. By the time I realize its happened the other person has no clue who i am its too late.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by atlasastro

Have you even read the threads? their are replies that say what Im saying is true so there is the proof that Im not lying most of my comments ring true with some people. They end up including interesting info in support of what I have posted. Run through Witnes2008 replies and other who say they have seen something and made contact.

Its the people who put the barriers up and refuse to even consider the possibility that constantly haggle for things that even I dont know asking every detail from any thing they have ever heard. You prove what Im saying didn't happen go ahead give it a shot, tell every person on here who has genuinely experienced or contacted something that they are crazy, go for it.

What have you offered to the post regarding aliens. All you offer is insult to me and others on here by saying I have mental issues.

I can't recall insulting you at anytime in my posts, you can't choose to use all the positive replies to substantiate your story and ignore all the questions raised by the negative ones. And what exactly have the other posts proven other than making claims that they have had experiences. My main point was i think that you cannot expect everyone to accept your claim when you offer nothing more than your story(and as other posts have mentioned it is an oft repeated story). And you cannot expect that this forum is solely for your own use.
On the subject of your mental health. Its par for course that anybody experiencing phenomena like yours would have their mental health questioned. The fact that you choose not use this as an avenue to substantiate your claims( like many others who have abductee/contact experience) and prove its not a mental health issue only opens you to inuendo and ridicule. The easiest way to combat the critics is to use their own criteria to prove you right.
And just another note, i have always pondered why a superior alien race, who can manipulate both our minds and our technology(not unlike those you experience) would travel from some distant point in the univese to our little paradise and then be afraid of being discovered, be afraid of our inferior technology , etc. Anyway, I'm sure you have an answer, as I am not afraid to admit that I don't now what is happening. Good luck to You.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GavCg

If im the nut case then how come I have posts agreeing with me, posts that contain information that is true and people who have had the same experience as me in seeing something unusual are have been in contact are they nuts too.

Read through the post yourself its all there just look you cant miss it. Saying Im nuts is a wild accusation but hey how else would you get me to bite huh? Oh and when you can prove me wrong accuse all you want.

Your too predictable.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
First off, just because people agree with you, its not as if you have proof. Don't get me wrong, I want very badly to believe your story, but you're makin it hard.

Please look up the definition of PROOF. If you can even offer empirical evidence, it isn't proof. You haven't offered anything. Other hoaxers have done better.

Wow, I feel awful. This is the first time (other than with Jon Lear) that I've tried to bring down someone's post. I will lurk away unless you give me something else to hark upon.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I don't understand why you have to search for someone who is a perfect match for your frequency to contact these beings if you are truly "constantly monitored" by them.

Have you ever had an MRI? Sometimes aneurisms can result in audio-hallucinations...it's a medical fact. And the basis of an entertaining new show called "Eli Stone", coincidentally.

I'm not refuting what you say, just wondering why you seem so defensive when someone suggests there are medical reasons a person could hear "a low, soothing voice" that no one else hears.

Are you going to answer greeneyedleo's questions?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Fine Im cool with that. I mean proof is proof no matter what form it comes in. You cant deny I have positive outcomes and this thread is everyones irrespective of what you say.

Im done with playing your game, your making me bite and its way too predictable so good luck in the future and learn to open your mind to possibilities and youll soon find all those doors you shut on yourself will open.

Have a good and happy future in whatever path in life you take.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello! Could we all please stay on topic? I really would like the OP some time to at least provide an open and honest answer some of our inquiries, including mine which I believe has already been answered somehow.

‘Drakiir’: And out of fairness for the rest of the forum members who cannot be happy with little or no answers (no matter how true), please let us know (once and for all) if ‘life on the other side of the fence’ is worth revealing to the rest of us in greater detail, if possible. I’ve read elsewhere online that people loose their lives for pursuing the truth about these alleged ‘alien beings’.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

They give me contacts to go to. I dont actually know when an alien will turn up but I have a network of people who have been through the same thing as I have. Their goal is to bring me and others like me together so we can teach outselves how to gain information. Its one big giant learning process. They will only turn up if something is of revelational importance other than that is up to me and the people I know to learn to advance ourselves.

I reject any form of therapy as I wont have them knowing info they arent supposed to, those are my rules and I strongly abide by them.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Keep in mind there are limits to what I can say so I cant get too detailed in any subject.

Have I heard this cliché before? You bet! A zillion times! Why does everyone who claim to have contact with so called aliens always end up saying the same thing? Or, in other words, what's new? Started getting a little tiring, what? This is the umpteenth done-to-death thread on ATS on alien contact of the fourth kind.

Oh, well! Back to the bar!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Haha, Singh, this thread made me have a few more drinks than I wanted as well. Just to quell the madness.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Are you going to answer greeneyedleo's questions?

I answered them on page one if there are any others I think witness2008 anwered them if im wrong then point me to them and I'l see what I can do. Or someone could send the post to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
GEL's questions go on til page 3.

This isn't a one liner.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Thanks for acknowledging my post and at the risk of being accused of being off-topic, an MRI is not therapy, it's a tool for diagnosis. It wouldn't give anyone information about you other than the physical state of your brain.

I have a problem with your assertion that "proof is proof no matter what form it takes."

Proof is PROOF! Period.

Assertions are not proof, anecdotal accounts are not proof. Verifiable evidence is proof. Proof that you did NOT suffer from an aneurism would support your claim. See what I mean?

ps...ARE you going to answer greeneyedleo's questions?

(edit for typos)

[edit on 10-2-2008 by themillersdaughter]

[edit on 10-2-2008 by themillersdaughter]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Ok Il tell you what happens if you do persue it than they can take you "reprograme" you so you go about life as everyday with no questions about aliens ever again, they can make sure you never find the truth by hiding it from you which is what they are doing now. Your ask me a detailed question and you come to a dead end as I cant tell you. And why is it nearly every question goes into sci fi startreck stuff like cloning and that, Im not a Universal Encyclopedia they are but Im not. I can only ask questions referring to other contacts thats it thats where it stops. An answer if i get one never goes beyond me or another contact.

And the feeling you get when someone is watching you well they are thats them, unless no one here never ever gets the feeling,

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
So very VERY simply a question would be.... Why would you risk losing contact with your own race at the expense of another? You must be extremely selfish to only want yourself to know what you know. Its frustrating to hear little tid bits and not get the whole story. The reason "Fire in the Sky" is popular is because of its DETAIL. You're a human, tell the humans what you know.

You would only be furthering THEIR agenda.. So that would make you what?
A TOOL

[edit on 2/10/08 by SantaClaus]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join