It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

There is a tepid facsination which makes me ask, yet again, why don't you pick the side of the humans and tell us what we need to know? It is absolutley absurd that you would continue this if you gave a [darn] about us.

I have already told you what you need to know, your so busy asking questions all the time that you cant see it, for the umpteenth time its in the attachment and the additional information I laboriously wrote. Throw your skepticism out the window and decide here and now if its TRUE or FALSE do you believe it or not, there lies your answer and maybe isn't an option.

GrannySmith wanted me to answer you question so hey what the hell I've got time.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

I repeat what I said to the question Santaclause had:

I have already told you what you need to know, your so busy asking questions all the time that you cant see it, for the umpteenth time its in the attachment and the additional information I laboriously wrote. Throw your skepticism out the window and decide here and now if its TRUE or FALSE do you believe it or not, there lies your answer and maybe isn't an option.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Doesn't rational belief require evidence?

I know that some sceptics are a bit shrill but some just want evidence sufficient to support rational belief.

I wouldn't personally require absolute proof since such a standard is not even forthcoming to establish physical reality : but even the balance of probabilities or, even lesser, 'real reason for believing' require evidence.

Otherwise anything any clown says has to be accepted : reason is the only way to discriminate between the plausible and the implausible (the standard of even the open mind which listens without prejudice).

[edit on 2-3-2008 by granny smith]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

I have witnesses to the physical evidence, and photos that are in the hands of trusted investigators.

Of course there could be chimerical responses, but if they were what harm would have come from fueling ones faith in themselves. The conncetion I made with drummerboy was carefully followed and documented by drummerboy. I have years of documented precognition, dated journals and wittnesses to the authenticity of what I was seeing.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ok well all I can say is that if you did read through the attachment and information you would see the link, you didn't see the link between between whats going on in the real world and in the information I provided, others got it so its logical to them and me.

You still didnt answer the question, your tiptoeing around it, from your answer its false, I want to see you reach a decision not me. But then again your inferring to me being a clown and if not me than who else?

An open mind is also the way to flood yourself with so much if and maybe's that there isnt a true or false in sight.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Let's hope that if that evidence is ever made public it is fairly assessed.

If your telepathic connections are chimerical it would dissolve their evidential status - by 'chimerical' I mean 'imaginary' rather than 'caused by a monster') but I wish you success.

Just don't get too carried away and always adhere - for your own sake - to the 'refutability' principle.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

No, no I really didn't intend to call you a clown. It's just that without real evidence I can't judge one way or the other.

You seem to insist on either/or where I can only judge 'neither/nor' - neither proven nor disproven.

Regards.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The evidence has been fairly assessed..and I do understand the meaning of chimerical, I can not possibly speak for all that have posted on this thread making it possible in my mind that the images and experiences posted may have influenced others. I can only speak for myself in that none of what you have read in my posts were imaginary.

Why are you and your dictionary really here for?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Sorry, of course I assume you understand what 'chimerical' means : it's just that given its etymology it can have one or other meaning. I was just clarifying which meaning I was using since otherwise you seemed to suggest that the experiences would have as much validity even if imaginary.

Seriously, how can you be sure they're not imaginary? I'm not saying it is so but it is a possibility, no?

I was just asking questions which I thought I was entitled to do. Sorry if you feel offended by that (the dictionary point was I think a tiny bit beneath you).

Really, good luck.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Because nothing is Imaginary.

Everything we experience, is real, just not in this society. A ton of what you would call chemical, is actually visions from Group entities, and others from the spirit.

i do not expect you to understand.

[edit on 2-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Okay fine : how can you provide evidence for that?

I picture a dragon in my mind. The most immediate explanation for that is that the particular being has no reality other than my mental picture of it.

I am genuinely wondering how to find evidence to move 'beyond' that idea I have about this picture.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
There really is no physical Evidence to it, because the evidence is not physical to begin with most of the time.

You have to experience it yourself. Find the truth, read many texts, and much information about these types of subjects, and religions, and yyou will come to the conclusion like i did.

I know it is hard to believe if you have not known much about the subject, hell you just need to keep an open mind is all.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No, no I really didn't intend to call you a clown. It's just that without real evidence I can't judge one way or the other.

It IS real evidence it is You who fill yourself with doubt as to whether it is true or not that is why You cant judge because You don't want to see the truth, its right there staring You in the face. See my point, its you who decides if it is true or not I cant sway you one way or the other I can only encourage you to reach a decision.

Your questions to me are a result of your self doubt and whatever I say to you cant change that, only you can change it not me. You don't believe, thats evidential its False to you.

I dont see the point in posting yet another reply when you are responsible for your you own views its not for me to change them only you can do that, not me.

I cant help you anymore than that. Ask Witness 2008 since you think Im false, dont beleive me.

Just tell yourself Im crazy that should tie up any loose ends, then your doubt will disappear.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

It IS real evidence it is You who fill yourself with doubt as to whether it is true or not that is why You cant judge because You don't want to see the truth, its right there staring You in the face. See my point, its you who decides if it is true or not I cant sway you one way or the other I can only encourage you to reach a decision.

Your questions to me are a result of your self doubt and whatever I say to you cant change that, only you can change it not me. You don't believe, thats evidential its False to you.

I dont see the point in posting yet another reply when you are responsible for your you own views its not for me to change them only you can do that, not me.

I cant help you anymore than that. Ask Witness 2008 since you think Im false, dont beleive me.

Just tell yourself Im crazy that should tie up any loose ends, then your doubt will disappear.

No, I don't want to call you crazy : I don't have enough evidence.

The idea of evidence is not that you make up people's minds for them but that you point them to the evidence which they assess for themselves. You invited questions in your op so your reaction to them really is incomprehensible in that particular context.

The idea that judging that there is not enough evidence to give a 'real reason to believe' a claim entails that one believes the claim is 'false', really is highly fallacious.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I did not validate any illusory, imaginary or tenuous connections made on this thread. I stated I saw no harm if indeed they were imaginings.

I am sure of my abilities.

The dictionary comment was not beneath me. Can you prove you are not here with your dictionary simply to play word games?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hey Darcon this is purely my faut and I just wanted to tell you that the stream wasnt such a good idea, Mr Green told me she felt intense feelings of loss when I came to a cross roads between the stream and life itself. I know if I went in again with Mr Green sensitivity oh man I don't want to think about what she and everyone else on here would have gone through. It was afraid of hurting myself and possible all you guys if i did it.

She told me she shook when we both went in there and that was only a quarter strength signal. I would of had to ram about 3 times more energy through to me to get in there again thats how strong the steam is. It overwhelms you and degrades the signal, your forced to go back out. Its the connection that stopped me and made me realize that Im better of turning my back on it than going in again and risking everyone Im connected to just for me. Im not like that id never do that to anyone, and by turning away from it I hope that it proof enough.

I hope all you guys are ok, from now on Im taking you all into consideration when I emit signals and will avoid the stream all together I promise that to all of you. I get information streams from the grays but that is only information its nothing like what we went into, that was overbearing and addictive, even If I had no intense connection with Mr Green I still wouldn't do it again.

I just want all you guys and girls that I have amazing connections with to be ok and Darcon your a good source of HCR advice and im glad your helping her out with it, I wont publicly detailing my technique as I know that Im not in control of it, and its dangerous.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I can give you my word that I'm not but I can also point to the fact that I have tried to draw real conceptual distinctions rather than quibble about the use of words (the point about the meaning of 'chimerical' was that I was genuinely clearing up what really could have been a misunderstanding over how I was using the word - nothing wrong with that, surely?) But, hey, I guess the whole point is that the 'evidence' can be judged by everyone reading the board (and let's not just ask for a poll between 4 believers and a questioner since I would obviously lose it for reasons unrelated to the evidence).

The reactions to genuine questions really doesn't lead to giving presumptive credence to beliefs you are so unwilling to have explored in any register other than absolute belief. Can't you see that?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You have provided no proof that you have no dictionary sprawled open on your desk, and that you are not paging through it in the darkness of your bedroom as your computer monitor light reflects its glare off of your glasses.

Since you have not drawn any conceptual distinctions from within this sizable thread you are free to leave.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

It is not a problem, i know you did not mean for anything to harm any of us. The reason i think i still had strength was because of the HCR i did. Mr. green on the other hand just started HCR, and when you first start it, you can get pretty drained, but once you get the hang of it, you will it becomes the opposite. So i think that was the reason Green got so exhausted, between the HCR and the mental Activities between you and her, she just got to tired i think. Anyways, no harm no foul.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Indeed granny, you seem to only want answers, there are tons of them in this thread, so if you are going to just keep arguing, there really is no point for you to be on the thread.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join