It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Drakiir this is important I was wrong my chakra in my forhead it starting to hurt. Is that the seventh one? Not sure any way Im getting this "message" you are not to do this any more today. Other people need to go through HCR with darcon first. I became ill this week and that was with lots of behind the scenes help from Darcon. Where is psyco81? Hes ill too I bet. Only people who have spoken about what this involves with Darcon should attempt this if HCR is not been used by you. Stop now have a rest please don t injure youself. I just got a message thats all.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

It is The sixth chakra, take it easy man, do not do this sort of stuff for too long, or you will end up with a headache, especially if it is you Brow chakra.

p.s. Like my new Avatar, JAK made it for me, you should make a request, he will make one for you.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by darcon]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Didn't read through the entire thread, so I'm relatively sure that someone has already stated this, but on the off chance that they haven't - seems to me that you're a poor man's Sleeper there, OP.

Also, your poor grammar and abysmal math lead me to think that you're probably a teenager (unless English is your second language, in that case, sorry).

Why have so many of you flagged this cheap imitation of Sleeper's experiment? He's much more creative, animated, and dedicated to the consistency of his story - a much better read to be sure.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angst18

who are you to judge. How do you know sleeper is more creative than Drakliir.

Do not make judgment so easily my friend.

If you think that, then leave the thread, goodbye.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Its not like last week when we all saw that light. then my brow , yes your right its the brow pulsed but today it didn t. It was fine. Ive got a slight headache darcon but now I know the healing Paul Richards told me about its fine. I agree not to do it too much. Im going to meditate soon to stop it hurting any further . Darcon why did I get ill? Do you think drakiir and myself should not attemp this any more then? It really was a beautiful place full of love. Not sure about the first visit that was charged beyond belief.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I appreciate your concern and think it is a very sensible approach you have taken so good on you for that

Im actually starting to really wonder about psycho I mean he is usually on by now and know the experience was nowhere near as intense as what it was when you tuned in with me, man that was inexplicable. I think Darcon is the right channel to go through for help to HCR as I dont know much about it, I know the main principle of it is connection to the universe but thats it. I know no precedures, breathing, details nothing.

Thing is I dont feel a thing wrong with me, I have no headache no tiredness infact Im opposite Im fully charged and feel amazing. This must of had something to do with me missing 45 minutes of time last night, its a couple of pages back. But yeah you offer excellent advice, talk to Darcon first for anything to do with transmitting signals.

I think its because Im sucking the energy from the greys not actually creating it like you do in chakra, I think you have to focus and create energy from your heart, I dont I filter the energy that I suck up, from where I dont know.

Thank you for your concern, much appreciated

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Darcon why did I get ill?

Your not getting ill, just to much mental Activity for one day.

Do you think drakiir and myself should not attemp this any more then?

I think you guys should slow it down a notch, but i do not think you should stop.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by angst18

Didn't see sleeper waking people like we are I mean his name is sleeper maybe he does too much of it and never wakes anyone up. You've got it switched buddy we are the real deal he knows a lot of info I know that but what is he doing with it, I heard he was going to write a book, even leave ATS I do know he had his thread locked.

We don't give up so easily, this thread is the proof.

How about you make your post contribute to something instead of a pointless debate over grammar and other criticisms which was covered something like 20+ pages back.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by angst18

Couldnt comment Ive never read any of sleepers threads. Im sure hes good though as I know people who follow his stuff. Im not drawn to reading it Im drawn to this so sorry can t comment.

psycho81 did tell me he was visiting friends for a few days as he needed time away so don t worry drakiir hes just resting I think but I do wonder if he got the same side effects as me. He is very sensitive I can tell that from speaking to him but he has also become very strong with the guidence from you drakiir. He is so gratefull for what you have done for him so don t worry.

as for teenagers in bedrooms making this up who can t spell forget it. Im not a teenager, Ive said before Im a research scientist with a degree and we all known many scientist can t spell!
some can of course its just I can t. When you experience stuff like this your reeling you just can t type properly that is the real reason for typing errors!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I think i was with a few of you last night. Anyone remember seeing anything like a strange meteor shower recently?

Or, maybe it was just a dream with 4-5 strangers. lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hey Darcon like your new Avatar it looks like a figure in a cloud or is that just me seeing that?

Havent seen you on here for a while, welcome back

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

You heard the main man drakiir we should slow down and I do tend to agree with him. Hes been so right on everything else. Thanks darcon for the advice

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hey welcome back to Chiiru, were all coming back together its so good to have everyone on here, it feels like a family it really does.

I feel so high from the happiness, Im charged with it its like a never-ending stream weeeeee

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Drakiir you know I said I couldn t sleep for 2 nights after 2 am and it was like this info was been downloaded into me. Do you think it was the information I needed to go to the source with you as I don t think Ive really got abilities like that normally. I know you helped me like 90% to get there but its just weird this info was going in I could feel it and it just wouldn t let me get to sleep.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
No problem, i drop here from time to time to see how you progressed. For some reason you guys are more connected than me. The reason being is because you guys all have a bond in witch all of you are Abductees. The aliens have probably helper you too achieve this. Drakliir knows this for sure, i am just here to show you my input and HCR on the side,

Keep up the good work

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Im just so supercharged with energy that although I know I shouldn't, I feel like I could do it forever. I should put the brakes on I know but my mind is saying "slow down" but my energy is saying "go nuts man".

Did you feel the connection before you experienced when the emotions went through you like waves? Because if you experienced it twice than the first one I did must of been only me cause that would mean you felt it 3 times, do you remember how many?

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
drak:

sorry for not posting lately. Just been having anxiety problems, so i've been keeping away from the site. Of course that never helped so..I'm back lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Darcon I could not have done this without HCR you have helped more than you think. The two needed to come together but what it all means I don t know. Its certainly awaken me and thats great

I was smiling so much today people were looking at me probably thinking I was mad but you can t help it the smile starts and before you know it your grinning. Lucky drakiir becoming energized with it not like us who flake out.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Nah thats ok its good to have you back and you reported some really unusual things in your posts, I felt like I was your personal detective which is pretty cool in itself.

Yep your back in again, have any more mysterious things to report, I love solving puzzles

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Yes I know what you mean. Look a few pages back there is a healing technique it really works. I left the thread myself for 3 days couldn t physically cope with it all but your back and thats GREAT

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join