It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I find I must do HCR or I loose my connection . I have not got the grey connection like you . Do you meditate at all then or is it all from the greys? I could not imagine a world without HCR now. Thats fine if you don t follow the chakra is darcon cool with that? You must indeed have special abilities to be able to do this without HCR.

The thing is since it has been experienced by both of us its probably safe to say that you may not need it, I cant be to sure on that but it might be true. My energy is filtered through the greys themselves and it is then projected into me, I filter it and I connect the signals and bam Im in. And the best part of all Is Its so easy to do now but its a bit straining, other than that its all cool. I dont know how Darcon is with this but I tried to say I have a different way than he does, it comes down to personal preference after all.

Why do you think the greys have given you this ability? Sorry but it is the Aliens/UFO thread after all! We could both talk about heaven forever but I am interested in this ability/connection they have given you. What does that say about the people on this site you have found as your missing pieces of your puzzle? were we pre chose or do we just have the right abilities.

Every single thing that has led up to this point has been a stepping stone, them giving me this ability, wondering what to do with it, finding people to connect with, meeting them on here, doing the first cross communication, finding out it works with signals, connecting the the core signal. Thats the process so far and I think there is further to go.

are we as humans allowed to see the source? well bit late for that but have you ever seen the film "Flat liners"? They attempt some thing similar with very bad consequences. All their lifes fears and skeletons come back to haunt them!!!!! No I do not get that feeling with this, I think if your ready to see the source stream and you go there with the right people its fine. I think if you went with someone who didn t have your interests at heart then the result may be quite different do you think ?

We can only see the source with the same kind of people with the same circumstances. Like how we are all connecting, its not coincedence that we all get along, we are meant to be here and meant to connect that why we can communicate like we do. So yeah with the right people next to you Its ok.

And hey were are all special people here and no one could ever bother me I want you and everyone to know that

Dont know why it went bold

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Drakiir, Mr Green

Is it possible that we were noticed by our alien friends because of our hidden abilities? I believe it to be the case. I think that my contact has not been frightening because of the fact that I can tune into their energy, and the telepathy. I was told by them it was my energy that got me noticed and that was as a young child.

I have been explaining to Drummerboy that belief is pretty much all you need to develope this mysterious means of communication. Each of us has a unique energy signature, we have all had the experiences of recieving so much energy in crowds that it makes us feel sick and drained, and over the past couple of nights I have been recieving energy signals from all over, my neighbors possibly those on this thread and making myself sick, I have been trying to sort out who I am recieving. Is it possible to give ourselves a color signature, have you ever tried this?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Hi there,

I have not been on ATS very long, but so far I have not seen any proof of anything. We're just a bunch of open minds considering the ideas and experiences of others.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Is it possible that we were noticed by our alien friends because of our hidden abilities? I believe it to be the case. I think that my contact has not been frightening because of the fact that I can tune into their energy, and the telepathy. I was told by them it was my energy that got me noticed and that was as a young child.

I think that is exactly what has got us noticed, I mean look at the circumstance we have here, we can all telepathically connect and receive signals from across the globe. That tells me one thing and that is coincidence doesn't exist, we have followed a path that has led us to the same area and the posts on here as we all know are proof.

I have been explaining to Drummerboy that belief is pretty much all you need to develope this mysterious means of communication. Each of us has a unique energy signature, we have all had the experiences of recieving so much energy in crowds that it makes us feel sick and drained, and over the past couple of nights I have been recieving energy signals from all over, my neighbors possibly those on this thread and making myself sick, I have been trying to sort out who I am recieving. Is it possible to give ourselves a color signature, have you ever tried this?

Yeah beleive and the right amount of energy and you can get there. It also helps when you have similar frequencies together as it can sometime double the signal strength and thats results in a more emotional experience. Im not sure about the empathy illness you have been getting, I have been putting out some good signals but I cant be sure if it was me, could of been Darcon, and color signal is a good idea its a lot shorter and distinct than a name so good idea hmmmmm

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I will be back in about 10 minutes, just going to recharge myself and make some tea

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

This time difference is a bit of a barrier for me, I think Darcon and I are the only two that share the same clock.

I will be wearing a certain color today as I go about my business. I will think and radiate this color for anyone to pick up, then whoever does will be able to recognize me out there in all that free flowing energy. It will remain my color at all times.

I am still amazed at the life of this thread, has it gotten too long for newcomers to take on? What is the record Big Thread here?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Drakiir you have a U2U. Do you think this signal can be sent to me when we arn t on ATS? If so can you send a warning
I don t want to be going into the source while at work in a meeting or something like that. No but seriously can it be done when people arn t tuned into each other?

I knew when I first saw your initial post on ATS it was a connection I just knew. Followers of this thread will know I said very early on that I believed drakiir beyond doubt. something drew me to his posts.
Drakiir I want to ask you did you feel this about us, when we all first starting posting and became very interested in what one another had to say could you pick us out? Did they tell you it was us? It was so strange how I was drawn to your post I didn t know any thing about you or any thing and the claims you made were far out, I can understand why people question you but I did not because I knew it was true. I never questioned any thing you said I truely believed you at all times. I didn t need to question you as I already knew it was true.

Last Sunday after we d all done the initial experiment and logged off I did get a further contact and I did say at the time about this, it was a grey. It was very bright radiating light and behind it was another less bright grey. WOW

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Im recharged and back on with a hot cup of tea, its getting a bit cool down here in aus anyway onto you questions Mr Green

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Drakiir you have a U2U. Do you think this signal can be sent to me when we arn t on ATS? If so can you send a warning I don t want to be going into the source while at work in a meeting or something like that. No but seriously can it be done when people arn t tuned into each other?

Thats an interesting point you make there, I think it can happen anytime at all but only when I start it up. I projected to you the first time without you even knowing you were tuned in and it seems that it worked even if you were or not. Its similar to what I said to Darcon about only one person being switched on instead of two at a time. So yeah I think if the signal is strong enough it can be done,

I knew when I first saw your initial post on ATS it was a connection I just knew. Followers of this thread will know I said very early on that I believed drakiir beyond doubt. something drew me to his posts.

Its amazing that you said that because that is how I can tell a special person in real life so our signals and connections must be off the charts with us

Drakiir I want to ask you did you feel this about us, when we all first starting posting and became very interested in what one another had to say could you pick us out? Did they tell you it was us? It was so strange how I was drawn to your post I didn t know any thing about you or any thing and the claims you made were far out, I can understand why people question you but I did not because I knew it was true. I never questioned any thing you said I truely believed you at all times. I didn t need to question you as I already knew it was true.

Aha Mr Green your making me smile because you hit the nail right on the head, and the point that you and others have helped make is that there is a point that you come to were you believe because you know. There is no room for doubt because what you know is complete fact. I have felt what I have felt all along we are special we need to connect to bring ourselves together and its our willingness to keep going that makes me the most happy.

your u2u is ready

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Thank you for showing me the source it was brilliant.

psycho81 whon t believe what weve achieved while hes been away

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I think there is one thread on here that has like 5000 replies but Im not sure what one its called, man where is darcon and psycho they have been gone all day. I think newcomers just have to go to the post I posted pages back and read it then the may get what we are doing. Essentially we are just connecting signals thats really the basis of it.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I can see him doing backflips now

He actually had a different version of what happened it involved me being a white being sitting on a rock beside him looking over the earth, it overwhelmed psycho so much he had to rest up.

Man I forget, psycho is a guy hey, I know witness is female but yeah Im pretty sure psycho is a guy.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Im going now give someone else a go! witness2008 I really find the whole clock thing annoying. Why don t we all change to one timezone then it will be better. I think Im on Russian time
tryed to change it but never mind

If you do manage to see this source stream its amazing out of this world. I just hope my headache doesn t come back but this time but the chakra in the middle of my forehead didn t pulse like last week and thats where I got the headache . May be drakiirs right hes using a different technique.
Enjoy!

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir

I can see him doing backflips now

He actually had a different version of what happened it involved me being a white being sitting on a rock beside him looking over the earth, it overwhelmed psycho so much he had to rest up.

Man I forget, psycho is a guy hey, I know witness is female but yeah Im pretty sure psycho is a guy.

OMG I didn t know psycho saw the same vision! Poor guy hope he was OK with it. Yes it was a really bright being it just appeared ,well made me go into the trance then I saw it. It didn t freak me out to the point of having to lie down but it was freaky
Im laughing now about your description of him flippin out
Poor guy, yes he is a guy I remember him saying he drives vans or something like that .

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Yeah give witness a shot see how you go, that would be cool. Yeah the timezone is a major pain but we can use the static clock if we need to time signal transmissions, it pretty close after we post replies and can give you a couple of minutes to be ready.

I can act as an antenna and both of you try to tune into me if your both ok with that, give me a shout if you want to give it a shot

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
ok, I'm going to try some hcr now for 10-15mins. it's about 16.10 in the uk about now. going to try and recieve.

e2a: disturbed by knock on the door after about 10 mins.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by drummerboyG]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The only difference was we went into the source itself, but I don't think I went into it with psycho, maybe he did but is was mentally different to him. The glowing and the white is there so there are some similarities. I hope he is ok as well, he seemed a bit freaked at the whole thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Poor guy. No Im not freaked at all I loved it. I didn t see the grey being in the source drakiir I saw it last sunday after our experiment. Maybe thats why Im not freaked Im not linking the source to a grey. Oh No I saw no grey in the source you just read the posts out of sink I think. Mmm glad I saw it last week and not today that would not have been good. Not that it was scary but the emotion I felt in the source and a grey don t really match

Maybe people see different things in there do you think? psycho saw you as a grey looking down on earth with him. What I saw Im not sure, well I didn t see any thing just felt heaven but Im sure your not god
No Drakiir not even you can say that not sure about that one. It was just a heavenly place may be I see you as very peacefull and calm???

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I think based on our perceptions and who we are we can see things differently, he saw me as a white being, another time a grey. Maybe its to do with the event itself and how deep the signal is penetrating. Im with you on that one Mr Green Im not God by any stretch as you said all I know is we did go to an amazing place, where it was I don't know, if felt like heaven and was overwhelming love everywhere.

Theres a u2u for you

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drummerboyG

Ihave been away for a bit but I am going to visualize the photos you sent. Try to pick up the color I have chosen and anything else that I am projecting your way.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join