It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I have been getting scattered images of someone and I am not sure if it is you. Are you the youngest of three children, and is there someone in your family employed in mining? I see someone wearing what I think is a mining hat with a light on it.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Hey there drummerboy, sounds like your signal strength is pretty high and you have been practicing chakra for a while, did you know that your signal was that strong after you had gone through chakra, I mean I sure would be surprised if I had a signal that strong I can assure you of that.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by drummerboyG

I am central time here, I think nine hours behind you. I used to believe that my imagination was running me, but years ago things were happening that gave reality to many of the random things I would see.

I started keeping a log of the visions and was able to provide proof to a select few of what was happening. All I needed to know was that I was not crazy and the belief in myself propelled me so fast into a world I was not prepared to navigate. With age I have gained contorl. Don't be too quick to chalk things up to imagination.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Nope keep looking though. I still want you to try and find me.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I have to get ready for a meeting with another UFO investigator, so I will be back to you later today. My life over the past few days has been a bit hurried, tonight I shall relax and see if I can find your hiding place.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

No problem ,take your time, your personal life comes first. Thanks for not giving up.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
How much time has gone by ever since I made a post to drummerboy, I seem to of blanked out or something like 3 quarters of an hour just went in like five minutes, when I woke up my neck was locked and hard to move, I have music playing and never heard it, it just felt like 5 minutes not 45

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Im going to bed so I will see everyone tomorrow.

Till then I will see you all again.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hey there witness something happened last night when I said that 45 mins went missing. They have changed me in some way again, there are 3 red dots on my face that are the exact distance apart, these weren't there a day ago. Im also more aware and more intune with the frequency than I was before.

I noticed it when i was making lunch and my brother took a muck around swing at me and it was like I saw what he was going to do 2 seconds before he was going to do it. I blocked it without looking and I had to go into a trance state before now its normal, I can kind of turn it on and off at will.

Its like they are rewarding me for practicing Core Signal Focus. Thats my version of it, its different that chakra, its self generated through the grays themselves, like what paul said.

How cool is this, my neck also felt locked like I couldnt move it before I woke up, I got the mobility back and feel better than ever now, Im all smiles

[edit on 29-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have found another peice of the puzzle in regards to further proof that the universe works on numbers and frequencies as well know but its the signals these frequencies emit.

I beleive these frequencies are what controls every event in the past of future of our history. These are only parts of the puzzle, the greys are guiding me to them, for the complete picture well only they know that. Metaphorically the internet is the frame of the building, what the building itself will look like is only know to the higher beings and entities.

Here is a section
CREATION OF ENERGY & MATTER

Paramahamsa Tewari (Exec. Dir., Nuclear Power Corp. of India, Ltd.)

"Creation of Energy and Cosmic Matter from the Universal Space Substratum," Borderlands, vol 53, no 1 (1997), pp 49-55, 6 refs, 7 figs, 1 table.

AUTHOR'S ABSTRACT

The energy in matter is derived from the medium of space which, in a dynamic state, is itself the most basic and primordial source of universal energy. The fundamental matter is identified to the electron which is shown to be a "vortex of space." The velocity of light, c, plays a broader role in the construction of the universe, in the sense that the fluid substratum of space breaks down in its flow when its speed reaches c. The basic equations of classical, as well as quantum physics, are derivable from the very "space-vortex" structure of the electron.

Through a new system of rotating-electromagnet, electrical power at low dc voltage, and high dc currents, and in excess of the total input given to the system, has been generated, showing thereby, that commercially viable electrical power generation can be had in violation of the presently held concept of the "energy conservation law," within the domain of the electromagnetic induction effects.

The substantial reality of the space medium of the solar system is proved by showing that the axial rotation of the planets and the sun are associated with the "space vortices" around these cosmic bodies, that produce between the sun and the planets electrical repulsive forces also, which along with the gravitational attraction and outward centrifugal force, determine the orbital stability of the planets.

It all focuses on frequencies and energy even in wattage, I beleive these control every event in in our lifetime, and at a subconscious level as well. The earth even has a harmonics field which again works on harmonics - frequencies - signals - Universal Code, the bigger picture is slowly being revealed.

The main problem is sorting through potentially millions of sub frequencies to reach the main one. It sounds daunting in itself I think I would have a migraine for 2 years if did that.

I feel over the moon and more focused and calm from last night. I found 3 red dots on my face which werent there last night it could of been from a mosquito.

I cant explain the calmness and improved focus, maybe its all the practice paying off

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
JEEEZLOUFRIGGINWEEZE IF FRIKN DID IT, I TAPPED INTO THE SOURCE CODE, ITS SOOOO STRONG AND I NEARLY HAD TO STUGGLE TO GET INTO IT ITS LIKE EVERY IMAGINABLE FEELING OF JOY EMINATING ALL AROUND YOU. I cant stop smiling, and laughing my whole body is flooded with joy, out of this world wondrous joy.

Hell give me ten skipping ropes no make it twenty. It takes a lot out of you it was a struggle to get in Im breathing heavy with tears flowing down my face, its like heaven itself. THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE IT. It overwhelmes you and you cant stay in for long, your emotions take over and the signal weakens, its soooo strong.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Hello

Ive just had this amazing experience in the supermarket of all places. I recieved someone radiating and it was immense. It was like it was a personal message to me to say everythings OK and please come back. The radiance went straight through me in waves who was that? Thank you so much. Ive not been able to recieve any signal for the last two days and that has really made me sad. Its like I was cut off or something. Like Darcon says this is a roller coaster of emotions. On thursday I began to get ill with it I wasn t actually ill just nauseous. I listened to Paul Richard and did the healing technique where yo imagine blue/white light going through you and it worked I could feel the healing.

After my personal message in the supermarket I had this feeling of you all been around me whispering it was like your spirits were there with me.
I then felt myself become centered and time stood still for a millisecond.

I can now hear things and see things much clearer. I see peoples pain or happiness I can read them its weird. This family was together in the shop today and the father was so down and depressed I could see it and read it in his face.

I have also been waking up at 2am but then been unable to get to sleep again, it used to be when 4am came round I went back to sleep. I just wake up and all this information like down loads into me I can feel it and theres no way you can stop it. I also had this feeling of visiting an orange/white place that was full of roman like mosaics all over the floor and walls. I went through typical roman arch ways. I travelled to it not too fast but I was flying through it not walking. I was only there for maybe 30 seconds.
Today is the first time I have felt full of smiles again and I don t want it to go this time. I have got my sparkle back .

Darcon why has this only happenned to me? Everyone else seems to have coped so much better than me. I am totally ready to go with this now.

Drakiir I am concerned about you and the greys. Paul Richards seems to think they are all bad. we ve all got very close on this site and Im just thinking about what you said about them not been happy about you telling people about them, you know they wipe peoples memory. Oh and YOU have a U2U

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

We will make it 5.40 by the static clock ok, strap in and get ready to fly
I need some focus time so we will make it 5.40 ok

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Are you there Mr Green, we have to start both our frequencies at once so I need to know when you ready, just let me know. I just need to to post back and then we can start.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Drakiir OMG OMG that was the source? I felt it its out of this world. How often can you do this without getting drained I want to do it again

I did send a message saying lets go but think the MOD removed it for been too short!

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Drakiir where are you please come back. Has it taken too much out of you? There are not enough skipping ropes in the world for this feeling

It radiated through your whole body in waves and you just don t want it to end . Its amazing surely too much of this can t be good for the headaches but who cares.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Yeah thats happened to me as well, you felt it didnt you how beautiful was it, Il do it again we just have to name the time. My hand is shaking abit, just name what time and we can transmit at the same time, this will increase the power.

Om over the moon that you felt it, for some reason I dont get the headaches anymore and can recharge by thinking of something nice.

YEEEHAAAA

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

NOW I want to go NOW say few mins from this post don t bother replying just go for it I'll know when you ve started anyway. Im shaking too I thought you d fainted you were gone so long.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
You said 'your body' you mean you actually felt the effect not only through you but through me as well, well this brings us up to a new level.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Ok here we go strap in and get ready, winding up the music....

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join