It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by drummerboyG

Good to see you back. It is nice to have a visual on at least one person on this thread. In your mail you mentioned tuning out the media, not being a consuming news zombie, I think it is an important step in everyone waking up.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yeah we haven't got many newcomers so far, its a shame really because I know there are millions of people who have had or are going through the same things we are. All they have to do is come forward and let us know, but I guess in the end its up to theme.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Im dead tired and am falling asleep at the computer I will see you all tomorrow since I dont have college and we can try and go a bit further each time. I dont want to jump ahead just because I am excited so I agree we should take it step by step. And even if it is step by step I think we all know that they are big ones anyway.

Goodnight everyone and see you later.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Funny that because I have blocked out all the news reports becasue I have better things to focus on as I said earlier in the post.

I think doing this was a big step in moving forward. Glad to see more people willing to share this experience.

enigmania would like you to try something to get you into the right mind set.

You can try this on your own and see if you can learn to relax and take your mind off everyday life. Play This sit back close your eyes and relax, Relax your body as much as you can and feel the music and feel your own Energy.
The most important thing is to try and relax the mind go with the flow of the music wherever it takes you and do not fear you know this can happen and you are safe becasue you are in the driving seat.

I tried this last night and found I could get into the zone very quick. Tell yourself "This is the most relaxing experience I have ever had" You are aiming for a point where it feels like you body is almost asleep but your mind is 100% aware of whats going on, The tell yourself "I accept this and I can do this"

Do not look at the video on the link just listen to the music and play with your own mind so that you can see whatever you wish, "With your eyes closed" Think of a happy place think of happy thoughts, This will really open your mind.

Once you get used to this feeling of being so relaxed you wil find it easier to get there again without the need of music. You will also being 1 step closer to the next level and that is to recieve our energy.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Well, you can first start practicing HCR. That is a favorable technique for raising your frequency. If you need a link just U2U me, and i will U2U back with the link.
HCR is a tool to get you to love at will per say. Cultivate much Compassion and humility also.

Then once you have practiced that, we can give it a try.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
HCR is just so good glad I was pointed in that Direction thank you. Clears my mind so much to a point where I am in my own place. Really good feeling I can take my mind anywhere at some points.

Last night I was stood under a waterfall in what looked like the Amazon. The water was so warm and nice, Going to try that tequine to recharge myself I think I can do that without a problem I like blue

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Oh darcon I am really starting to feel my Energy body a lot more after HCR I can feel my Energy body so strong now, It's like I have 2 pairs of eyes and at some points through the day they switch from looking throug 1 pair to the other.

Such a nice feeling and understanding.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

No problem, keep it up, and Paul will put you on the Glossary. Then you can monitor your Master Stage, and Stability Quotient.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I still have a long way to go by all means even though I could pick up basic shapes through cross comunication I still have to cross a barrier where I have to let go.

As i said 1 close OBE experience where my hands came out of my real hands. This was a first for me so got a little scared thinking what if I can't get back in my body. Suppose this is normal becasue it's not something we normaly do but I do accept it, it was just a very strange experience.

Tried last night to go one step closer but I really need to get my Energy back so just nice relaxing meditation for the next few days. I can still see that Image fresh in my mind though of them two trees and that tree swing, It was just there in front of me.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Hello Ariella,
Or should i say Mr. Green. I was told by Paul that is indeed your spirit name, and to make sure you keep up the HCR. If you do it daily, you will be put up on the glossary, only a matter of time.

Make sure to email Paul at any time, and to put your spirit name in the subject, so he knows it is you. here is his email,
[email protected]

He also told me your spirit Aura color at this time is white, which represents a high Spiritual progress. Here is a link to show you Aura Colors,
members.aol.com...

[edit on 28-2-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 28-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Darcon, Drakiir

I am going to have to leave this thread for tonight I am finding it too emotional. Looking into the face of absolute love as we all did last Sunday has had a very profound effect on me. This is why humans can not look directly into the eyes of God, we are unable to take such powerful emotions.

I have spent two days in absolute joy, yes even I will say I was searching for a skipping rope
but now I find Im spending two days in absolute saddness in tears. Tears for who and what? Its as if Ive been exposed to so much love I can not take it. This love I have never felt before and Im really struggling to cope with what our experiment unlocked.

Its strange because the Green alien I saw also gave off a feeling of complete understanding and love. He was completly non threatening and Im just wondering if this was his plan all along, to make me wonder who he was so I would join ATS and then finally meet like minded people who would unlock my future with me. I once read that to ascend you will meet special people who will help you on your way. You are those people.

If you look into the eyes of absolute love be prepared for what you may find.
Mr Green

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
No problem green, take as much time as you need. Emotions are running wild, it is to be expected, to feel sad, then happy again. It is part of the process.

Will radiate for you.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I was advised to hug a tree. I tried that yesterday.

If you want a rejuvenating experience and a connection to earth you may have never experienced before, give it a try.

ps. pick a secluded spot where you will not be bothered.

It will also help with ascension, tremendously.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by win 52

haha that is funny, i hugged my tree in the front yesterday.
Gets you in tune with nature.
The tree in the front of my yard is like 250 yrs old. It is amazing to think, how much things that tree has seen. How much change, how many humans it has seen.

I speak as if the tree has life, because it does, just like everything on this earth including earth itself.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

This love I have never felt before and Im really struggling to cope with what our experiment unlocked.

That is identical, absolutely identical to me.

Your sensitivity is on the same level as mine, you must be very sensitive to feeelings and find that most things can easily change your though and mood. It like your hypersensitive to it, its know as empathetic illness. It happens to me a lot, It can be really intense sometimes, and is hard to control.

I saw a beautiful girl in a wheelchair once and I think she had cerebral palsy (Im not sure how its spelt) and the moment I saw her and heard her talk, oh man my eyes are welling right now, It felt like my heart had dropped to the floor. I was in deep sadness, it felt like it was killing me on the inside, I found it hard to breath and my entire body stung. I nearly dropped to my knees it was so bad. We must both be sensitive to emotions, I don't know why but my eyes have been welling lately every-time I send a signal your way, Im 99% sure this is why.

I have tears down my face for real, serious. Just to let you know Ive replied to your u2u.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I know what you are going through Mr Green my emotions are all over the place. I am not suffering from headaches yet I keep radiating, I get drained but soon find the Energy again.

Something very Powerfull is driving me and I can feel my Energy Body getting stronger by the day. I can sense peoples feelings when talking to them, talking to people at work today was strange becasue I knew what emotions they were emiting.

I can feel the white light in my chest most of the day and even more at night when I am sat talking to you and the others. When I go to bed I can not lie down without feeling this Energy flow through my body.

No matter what I do, That Energy is there

But I love it, If I had headaches then it would bother me but there gone and the energy is stronger.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I can feel your words when you type on here. Can we radiate please do we all have the energy, It's like a drug

I will be away this weekend so it's going to be hard for me. Very emotional experiance

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi.

Just a question...

Are you aware of experiencing an "encounter", in the middle of the day, while other people are still around/in the house/etc. ?

Also, with your claimed close contact with greys, are you aware of having had any medical/biological/whatever procedures performed on you (by them, anything at all) ?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Be back in about 20 minutes, just to get some breakfast to wake me up.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

That is funny, i am about to have dinner.
We are so far apart, yet so close at heart.

That rhymed

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join