It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
HCR

yeh i tried that for the first time last saturday!

i got freaked out because i saw eyes in my minds eye looking at me!

then someone on here told me they were spirits that dont want me to get spiritual and to ignore them!

sorry but dont think i can cope with that #!!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well I am going to try emit to you Mr Green

You made me have a huge smile the other day so I owe you hehe plus something is telling me to do it as I just got a good feeling

Give me 5-10 mins to get ready. Still learning

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well that felt so good just radiating that Energy, Not draind so much this time either. Aimed that at Mr Green but also some other posters but not sure if I was able to connect but tried anyway none the less.

Well time for a coffee.

PS: I just got the feeling sombody was doing it to me too hehe could be drakiir as I also aimed this at him as well as witness and darcon.

Feels so good, I think i need a skipping rope too omg I can feel it so strong this time.

Edit: So hard to type when I get this feeling. keep stopping and starting

[edit on 27-2-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Man that really is wierd not necessarily to what happened but that also happens with me and a particular magpie. It follows me everywhere and the weirdest feeling of all was when I looked at it and I actually thought "do I know you?" its weird I know but I couldn't help feeling a certain connection with the magpie. It sometime sits outside my house, it followed me to the golf course, and even appeared at college, it squawks at me sometimes as if to remind me that its there.

The magpie doesnt follow me around anymore, that stopped a few months ago but yeah I get where you are coming from it sure is wierd

Maybe the magpie wanted to be more that just friends but realized I wasn't his type

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

haha, ya thats pretty funny. I think like psycho said, animals probably have a ton of less barriers unlike humans. More of an open mind

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Im heading off to college so I will see you all later. Im doing brochures in InDesign and using Illustrator, they are really great programs.

Have to remind myself not to play hopscotch while skipping infant of the neighbors again lol

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
HCR

yeh i tried that for the first time last saturday!

i got freaked out because i saw eyes in my minds eye looking at me!

then someone on here told me they were spirits that dont want me to get spiritual and to ignore them!

sorry but dont think i can cope with that #!!

Yes you describe them so well you do actually see them through your mind. I got freaked out too I was convinced it was a remote viewer from some MI6 group!! Then darcon told me it was a group entity trying to stop me progressing. When I saw it it seemed more shocked that I had actually seen it! The way I see it their there all the time any way picking up when your frequency rises, they don t like that they want you to remain low, so if their there any way is it not better to see and know your enemy? They work on your fear, overcome the fear of them and they go away.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by psycho81

Feels so good, I think i need a skipping rope too omg I can feel it so strong this time.

Edit: So hard to type when I get this feeling. keep stopping and starting

[edit on 27-2-2008 by psycho81]

NOT YOU AS WELL
love your avatar.

You mention been overcome at work and having to sit down. This happens to me too, I think we are getting the same "side effects" it is just such a strange feeling you do have to sit down and let it pass. I think people must be thinking Im ill or something.
I felt very sad yesterday like I was so drained I had no energy to carry on, I tryed to contact you all but I just had no energy to do it. Is there any way of increasing our energy? This time zone things a pain we need to work out a time when we can all try and connect to keep in touch so to say. I feel people radiating at various times in the day but I can only usually tell when its darcon. How can we fine tune this technique to give a sender signal. I know immediatly when its darcon his signal is different.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yeah its actually a pretty common 'side effect' when you do if for a long period of time, or regularly but eventually your body adapts to it. Im starting to figure out how to recharge myself so I can send signal after signal without too much of a headache or some other symptom. I find you can recharge yourself by thinking of really emotional things, situations that really tug at the heart strings and make you feel a million dollars, its things like that I find helps the recharge process.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Wanted to stop in and say hi, for Drakiir's sake
good to see everyone working so hard

I will have to give it a shot, eh

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

O.K. here is a technique to get energy, and heal your self,

"Qigong (Chi Gong), which are exercises for self-healing. These work well for eradicating the psychological damage of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).

A very basic exercise of Qigong, called The Sitting Meditation, is as follows:

1. Sit in a comfortable position.

2. Put your hands palms up on your legs or knees. The hands have minor chakras in them. When you put them palms up, they automatically draw in energy, which is felt as a tingling sensation.

3. Keep your back straight.

4. Breath in slowly and deeply in order to relax.

5. While doing so, visualize sky blue and/or white light coming into your body and forming a continuous stream of energy from inside your head down to the pit of your stomach. As you are doing the breathing and the visualization, the stream of energy will branch out and go to where healing is needed in the body.

If you see or sense any energy colors other than sky blue or white - like yellow, violet or orange - REJECT IT, wait a little while, re-center yourself, and start again.

In the eclectic Spring Forest Qigong DVD (Level 1), the illustration of the energy stream is yellow - which means that the Qigong instructor channels a Group Entity in the Mid Realms. No surprise there. Yellow energies are the most common among those with a Gift of Healing, like Muslim and Christian faith healers, Qigong practitioners, and Reiki/Seichem practitioners.

Having been an Elder Master - as The Society Of Light defines it - for many years, I have found that the yellow energies of angels (basically spiritual discarnates) make me nauseated. The reason: angels and subangels (common spirits) are for the most part vehemently opposed to the God Realized and like to abuse them before they Ascend into The Light. So I stick with channeling the discarnate Saint/Archangelic energies of sky blue and white when I do Qigong exercises.

A rule of thumb for self-healing is to visualize and align yourself with the energy colors that you feel are the most comfortable but keep in mind the source in the discarnate dimensions you are channeling."
-Paul Richard
members.aol.com...

I know how you feel green. It was the third day of doing HCR for me, and i felt so depress, which was a turn, cause of how happy i was the 2 days before, about finding HCR. Paul said that doing Qui-Gong gives one energy and self healing.

By the way, thanks for the kind words on the Profile Page

[edit on 28-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Just to let you know I tried to emit a powerful signal before I posted this to you and really hope you got it, and have replied to your u2u. I wish ATS had an update system with the u2us you never get reminded when you get them, oh well its not to hard to check them i guess.

Im going to watch Lost tonight Season 4 episode 4 very cool show. Im going to get on again later when Lost is over and I do some more college work, just to give you all a heads up. I will see you all later.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Sweet, my favorite Character is Lock, but now he has kind of gone to the dark side in Season 4, I bet he was in the Coffin in the last episode of season 3

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

Hey there again, were having some really cool experiences her as you can tell, we have been doing it for a while and I still cant believe its happening. Might pay to see if someone can get a signal to you with your user, we have codes attached just as a mental reminder. I think any work codes or usernames Im sure they do, anyway jump in and have a go its really fun.

Looks like Darcons points arent far from going up again, not far to go.

[edit on 28-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Best tv series ever put on tv is how I rate it, the guys should be given any award under the sun, as they have made the show unpredictable and open ended. Thats a welcome escape from all the tv shows with the same ending but just with a different way to get to it.

Anyway back on topic see if you can recharge yourself by filling yourself up with good feelings, It works for me, not entirely I still get headaches sometimes but it isnt as bad as before. Nice animation you have there

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Hey Mr Green I like your the artwork you have there it has a classic but original flavor to it, its simple and elegant at the same time, cool pic
I like psycho's as well it bold and ominous you all have cool pics, I have to redo mine.

Ill be back later got work to do and lost to watch I, see you all then.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
Last night I was bombarded with images, not any feelings to speak of. Does anyone on this thread deal with a lot of outdoor stairs. I kept seeing concrete, wide staircases. I was also seeing a male with a mohawk type hair cut that wears black that carries a back pack slung over the left arm. The only noise I picked up was of a whinning, almost like a pump going off and on.

This appears to be me.

Strange as well, I was joining up as Witness typed that out.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hi guys! I've been following this thread and I'm intrigued and amazed. I guess I always believed in the possibility of telepathy and stuff, but to see it happening in front of your eyes, is something else.

Could you guys involve me in the process? I would like to give it a go, I don't know if I will be able to, but I know I've been picking up images and sensations for quite some time now. At first I wasn't sure if it was just my imagination or if it was real, but now I feel there is really something there.

Yesterday I have been focusing on Darcon, Mr. Green, Psycho81 and Drakiir and trying to contact you guys, I don't know if it had any effect.

I think all you really need is belief, and it can work!

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by enigmania

Its good to see your enthusiasm and its cool to have some support in what we are doing but I will have to hand you over to darcon when hes online. He knows the most about the processes and techniques involved to acheive it. Im trying to improve the stability of my signal so Im not experienced enough to say. When he jumps on here give him a shout, and see what he can do for you. He also has a thread in skunkworks under the ascension process, have a gander there to get some more details.

If he thinks you can beam away and can show you how to achieve it then it would be good to here how you went. Good to see your willing to give it a shot, thats what we like to hear

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Thanks, I'll wait and see. By the way I was aware of the "ascension" thread, I posted in it to, thnx anyways.

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join