It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

By the way were you Emitting then, You must be its like you even know im typing this. Sombody was in my feelings then

THAT WAS ME! I ve had such a headache for 2 days now so I thought Id try and meditate it away, then seen as your UK too I tryed to reach you. I reached someone so it was you. Im still struggling as to understand how this all works and also aware I don t want to increase my headache anymore!
Its wierd every since Sunday I can feel you all as if we are in touch , not as strong as when we connect properly but its still there.
Im like you I prefere to be on my own, read books or research something rather than go out. (God we sound sad don t we!:lol
but I know exactly what you are saying.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I will sure look for them images see what I can pick up, Would sure be interesting to see the results. Where did you say you were from, I really need some target to aim for.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Yeah that can happen sometimes, it like thinking a thousand thoughts in 2 seconds like a super fast slide show in 3 times the speed, yeah I get that too. From what I know grays actually think about 5 times faster than us, I tried it once with a grey and he left me in the dust. I think they can think to such a point that the brainwaves get picked up before they are actually emitted kind of like foresight.

I thought I could go as fast as the grey but it wasnt worth the headache

Maybe thats why their craft has such good maneuverability.....hmmmm

link   
Being young is an advantage to this kind of communication. The social walls and barriers are more easily knocked down, the mind is open and not cluttered with the nonsense that the world likes to pile in there.

Darcon..your age is the reason I am picking on you. I will get there. I am sure I have had flashes of you. The images are often very fleeting and I do not know which to focus on so I will return to your desk, the first I had of you.

link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Drakiir the fact Im a girl does not matter in this so don t worry. Call me what you want I like the way you speak I really do. I wanted us all to remain anonymous but it became apparant to me we could no longer do that as our friendships had grown too much. Please dont be embarrassed its my fault I should have said earlier.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

I knew it you just did it then too, Its like something overcomes you and puts the biggest smile on you ever. Just such a nice natural feeling, I know when it's about to happen becasue I see like white in some of my vision.

And I am not even trying to emit or anything Im just sat here reading. I feel really in touch after that close OBE last night

[edit on 26-2-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Well since everyone is giving away info, I am a 16 yrs old. Male. Who lives in central Canada.

I knew you were 16 from your acsension thread and I must admit I was shocked when I read it but Ive experienced your gift and it truely is amazing for you to accomplish this at 16. If only you could put it in a bottle ehy !

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I am located in University City Missouri. It is a very old historic area that boarders St. Louis, lots of beautiful, big, red brick homes. If any of you likes dogs you should be able to focus on that because everyone in my neighborhood loves dogs, it is unique to this area...dogs everywhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Ok just got a very good flash image in my mind then, The image was of like grass either a field or a park and 2 very distinct trees, very wide trees one of them had a tree swing on, One of them two ropes through a peice of wood swings.

Anyone ?

Strange that one I only just sat back and closed my eyes.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes its great you just feel the other people around you don t you and then you break out into the massive smile, I have never smiled so much in my life. The OBE I had was very fast , fast travel to some where amazing BUT I don t know how I did it and thats worried me. I am not in control and I do worry about other entities getting back to me before I do.
The meditating didn t clear my headache by the way.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Be back in about 10 mins. Im going to have to go soon, so I wont be in for much longer. Its 7.10 in the morning over here and a good day. Its a good day but now from everyday on I know I have connections and friends like you guys and girls so that alone is the best thing ever,

If I get any happier I swear Im going to be skipping like a little girl down to the bus stop

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I know what you mean lol have a good day,

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Let me know when your headache has gone

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Its a good day but now from everyday on I know I have connections and friends like you guys and girls so that alone is the best thing ever,

If I get any happier I swear Im going to be skipping like a little girl down to the bus stop

Drakiir your so funny
You ve travelled with greys but you feel like skipping to the bus stop.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just feel that whatever stage I am at I am ready for the next. Like I am learning everyday. As said we know this is happening and thats all that matters.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Well my headache has worsened to a migraine. I can hear my hear pulsating. I can hear every thing. And it is killing me. I usually don't have headaches, and on the off chance that i do, i can usually fight it without taking any Head pills. But i broke down and took some Advil. Hopefully it goes away soon.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words, about me being young, always great to have compliments. I have a young heart, with an old soul. I think most of you have an old soul, or you wouldn't be participating in this sort of thing.

Hopefully you guys are keeping up the HCR, if you are you probably will be put up on the Glossary soon.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Im off to college so I will see you all later. We are achieving more and more everyday and that is the best news ever. I just wanted to let you all know that the last time I met anyone like any of you special people was 4 years ago and I didn't think I would ever meet another person for another 4. But here we are in a matter of a month or 2 with all these new connections and friendships, and it beyond belief for me.

I couldn't be happier, from now on for me at least it matters not where my friends are but just to know that I have them.

A big thanks to you all, for coming together and connecting on a level once thought fictional. Im getting teary really.

I feel like giving out mental hugs, however that is done

Im off to the bus stop lets see lunch, and.......aha my skipping rope weeeee

Drakiir

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Hey witness, i can remember my dreams a bit, but i do nott think you were there. If you were i can not remember. I am looking into some info no how to dream recall and Lucid dream, so hopefully i will get better.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Well my headache has worsened to a migraine. I can hear my hear pulsating. I can hear every thing. And it is killing me. I usually don't have headaches, and on the off chance that i do, i can usually fight it without taking any Head pills. But i broke down and took some Advil. Hopefully it goes away soon.

I want to thank everyone for the kind words, about me being young, always great to have compliments. I have a young heart, with an old soul. I think most of you have an old soul, or you wouldn't be participating in this sort of thing.

Darcon I know what you mean Ive really been struggling with this headache and I nearly took some thing for it today but didnt. What on Earth have we unlocked, I mean if one so advanced as you is getting a headache it says something.

You do indeed have a young heart and an old soul. You say we have old souls or we wouldn t be into this sort of thing , but I just see this as completly normal, a natural advance for me.
When I saw the Green alien I struggled for years as it never came back. I thought what was that all about, whats the point of standing in front of me for 5 seconds then going. Now I truely believe it was to push me into awakening. We all have been contacted for a reason, and the reason is unravelling before the whole of ATS. Why do we feel we have known each other for decades, because WE HAVE.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
During a visit with my tall gray friends I was shown an incident that happened when I was five years old.

I was on a camping trip with my two sisters, my mother and father and my grandfather. We were on the St. Francios River and staying in small cabins right near the river bank. On the second day of this trip I was introduced to the cruelty of man.

I spotted a large turtle that I thought was climbing a tree and my young mind was amazed that turtles could climb trees. It was just a split second that took me from that thought to absolute terror when the turtle kicked its back legs and began to twirl from the end of a fishing line. Someone had hung this turtle from a tree with hook and line coming from its tongue.

I was out of control with pain for this animal to the point my mother was getting upset with me. I screamed and cried until my grandfather braved the brush and cut it down. I remember so clearly the relief I felt when I saw that turtle slide into the river.

This incident was shown to me by them in some type of holographic metal box resembeling a computer monitor. I was told that peice of my past was seen by them, my young sinless, passionate energy got me noticed. I understood their message of harmonics.

We all have a signature energy and I beleive those energies draw us together. I knew early on that certain people repelled me and others were of comfort. All of you here are of great comfort.

new topics

top topics

<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join