It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on the other side of the fence

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

What I saw was vivid, but during the whole time I could feel warmth on my body and neck pain. You are a bit further away and I am so out of practice, but the connections in this thread I think will prove fruitfull. I am going to try to get into Darcons head tonight and leave images that I can prove. I know that I was seeing him sitting at his desk.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Do you want me to send one out to you visonquest? If you want me to just let me know

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Sorry didn't mean to give you neck pain if it was me. My neck does hurt a bit when I transmit as I try to ram the signal through my body so maybe that was it. If its gone now than chances are it was probably me, again sorry

If you see a guy wearing a flannelette shirt at a sandy brown desk with 2 cups on the left and a bowl on the right, thats me.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Yes, but give me about half an hour, I am going to walk my dog and clear the channels.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I got a massive headache. I think i over did it today. To much Radiating.

Witness; do you have any advice on how to Dream Recall. Sometimes i can remember my dreams, and some days i wake up in a haze. I have never lucidly dreamt before either. guess i am not good when it comes to Dream work.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Did you get that darcon is was like a series of white lights flashing in sequence?

Can anyone recieve the signal at random anytime, or do you have to "tune up" so to speak?

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

No, i was not even at the computer desk for the past hour and a half. Right now i couldn't even concentrate if i wanted to. My head is killing. I over did it for sure. I was Radiating for hours at a time today. I can not do that anymore.

EDIT; well i did not get any images, so i guess i have to tune in or something. I am great at projecting from what i have heard, but i can not receive it seems, not with any Clarity anyways.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hmmm.......thats interesting, I reckon the more practice we get the easier it will become to tune in more accurately and the less effort it will require. And the one thing different was when I transmitted to Witness I just thought of the name, not the code.

I actually thought that since we are all connected that our minds are constantly on and receiving signals, like an autopilot state thats why I wondered if you had to tune yourself of not.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well i am off to dreamLand, Hope to see Witness.
See you people tomorrow

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

See you later, and get some well earned rest

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have an interesting theory, we all know this can be a draining process, but what it we could actually "recharge" each other by emitting a high range love signal. I reckon the energy from the signal would be so intense and so powerful it could actually fill us with the feeling. Kind of like recycling energy once it is stored it can be used over and over again.

Just a theory but it may actually work.........hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hey darcon I have an idea, if you just relax and let your mind flow without tuning yourself, is there a way I can reach you? I was thinking maybe you don't need to be emitting the signal maybe all I need to do is emit it to you and you receive. Only one person may have to generate the power instead of both at once. Do you think it would possible work?

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

In my experiences with remote viewing and recieving energy from another requires letting go. Energy naturaly flows and our bodies and minds are the barriers to giving and recieving. Getting a headache should not be part of it. When you have had a good day and there are no worries and your mind is uncluttered try putting yourself into a trans then focus on a place or person. Try it first with someone or someplace familiar. Then write down the visions and feelings. This exercise will help in remembering your dreams.

During your day and its routine practice mindfulness. Pay attention to every little detail of what you do. Take care in hanging a bath towel after use, pay attention to each little button on your clothes, what your hands look like when you are holding something. We have to be able to tune into ourselves before we can tune into someone else.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Witness2008]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Last night I was bombarded with images, not any feelings to speak of. Does anyone on this thread deal with a lot of outdoor stairs. I kept seeing concrete, wide staircases. I was also seeing a male with a mohawk type hair cut that wears black that carries a back pack slung over the left arm. The only noise I picked up was of a whinning, almost like a pump going off and on.

The house I was in last night had some type of paneled walls and there was light colored furniture. After coming into the front door there was a wall directly to the right for half the length of the house and the furnishings were to my left. I followed the wall down to an opening on my right where there was a lit hallway with light colored walls, then turned into a room that had a door to my left that I touched and felt something very important was hidden behind that door. When I find myself in strange places there is little to no color and it can be disorienting because it feels as if I am walking into mirrors. I was not able to go any further in this place, where I stopped felt like the opening of a bedroom.

I was trying to locate Darcn. If I am wrong just say I am off and don't give me any more detail of your surroundings, I will keep trying.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
Do you want me to send one out to you visonquest? If you want me to just let me know

yeah go for it man. this is a pretty cool experiment. probably a first for ATS. very cool.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'd like to join in with this. Where to start, at the HCR page?

e2a: I am not a contactee (as far as I'm aware) but very open to the idea of spiritual development, and am quite good at visualising. u2u me if someone wants to, i can't as I don't have 20 posts.

thanks.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by drummerboyG]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I need to catch up with this thread! Are we using names now rather than numbers? Ever since that first amazing moment when all four of us saw the white energy Ive had a headache right in the middle of my forehead and Ive been very tired but can t sleep. I think I need to practise HCR to control more of this mega process.

Ive felt really happy since it happened, I just think of what we did and I can t stop smiling, people must think Im mad or something.

I still can t get over that I recieved Darcons message and I didn t know he was radiating.

No OBE last night , don t think I could cope with that two nights running that really did contribute to the headache I think.

Oh seen as we are giving each other a little more information to help in recieving these messages I too am female.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This is going at an unreal pace now, I think with eachof us emiting and recieving we are making this energy stronger.

Anyway last night was a first for me thanks to whoever posted the information on the "Brainwave Mind Voyages (Series II) - Astral Trance, The Out of Body Experience MP3"

I downloaded it and gave it a shot, Hit the lights sat back in my computer chair put my headphones on and played it. OMG, I was shining light from my body, well I say my body I actualy mean my Energy body not my physical body.

I tried to get to the next step but to be honnest I though what if I leave my body and can't get back, At one point though I could feel my hand's move out of my physical body. I was scared becasue I have never done this before.

I accept it can be done but I was scared as did not know if I knew how to get back. Going to do it again to night and tell myself "You can do this" I know I can just strange the first time.

This is unreal this thread has got to this point and Witness2008 you are a very special person. Thank you also to others sharing there belief this means so much to us. Thank you

Anyone new to the thread I reccomend having a look at this video it may open your mind a little. I am not the OP of the video so I take no credit

Kundalini Awakening

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I am from Leeds UK it's more or less in the Centre of the UK 60 miles or so from Manchester. I'm 26 and I am Male

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Drakkir it's funny you should say that "What if we could recharge our Energy" Last night I was ready for bed before I tried OBE I was going to leave it until today becasue I though "Well I am totaly out of Energy"

From no where I gained a load of new Energy and then though "Hey lets give this OBE MP3 a shot, When I started doing it I got to something like the 3rd track and I gained more Energy the headhache went.

There was a point I got to and it was like I was being born.. I could feel a heartbeat next to my ear. I think it was my own.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join