It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B.C. man claiming to be JFK love child subject of magazine probe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yup, sure looks like JFK--so what??

So, he's the bastard son of JFK--so what?

He seems to be just another middle aged man who wants a little excitement in his life--woulda been easier to buy a Porshe!

He says he thinks America should know...know what? That his mom was a strumpet and 'star-******"? Big deal. We've plenty of strumpets in America, must we read about one from decades ago? So, she got laid by JFK--BFD is what I say. Did he satisfy her 16 times before he got off? Will it turn into a debate over who is the better lover, Kennedy or Clinton? Is his loose-moraled mama still alive? That might be the answer to why he's coming forth, now.

It's pretty telling that he only thinks America needs to know this AFTER he moves to Canada. He claims to want his life to go on just as it does and that he's happy with his life the way it is. Groovy -- so why make this public after a lifetime of silence?

*cue spoooky music*

He isn't ready to tell us that.....yet. He might be willing to sign something that says he doesn't want any of the Kennedy fortune. Is he willing to sign something that says he won't write a book and make money from it? I think not.

And WHAT is he wearing in that pic? A justice's robe?

[edit on 15-2-2008 by themillersdaughter]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

Ouch... a little harsh maybe.

As far as DNA samples, I think finding a submissive donor is a long way's away.

I don't think anyone in the Kennedy clan would want or allow the 'Proof' of JFK's alleged affairs being brought into the public eye.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

America's modern history is reflected in the Kennedy clan so maybe you could have a little respect, and let's see what the guy has to say (when he is ready to say it) rather than peddle sexual innuendo about his father.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

I should show more respect for...whom? The woman that slept with Jackie's hubby? The Catholic that slept around on his wife? Or the (alleged) progeny of the union?

If she were spreading her *charms* around today, she'd be labeled a star "fornicator", why not back then? That's what she was, after all. Unless you think a roll in the hay with the President was her civic duty? I'm sure she wouldn't have jumped into bed with Joe Shmoe...and if she did, we wouldn't be reading about it today. She was an opportunist and evidently, so is her son.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Thanks for ramming home my point about sexual innuendo, excuse me while I reach for a bucket.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
very good.

thanks

Ganesh Neupane
www.monterosa-nepal.com...

<< 1   >>

join