It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Local reporter on Texas UFO case leaves newspaper; integrity of local, national news media explored

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Local reporter on Texas UFO case leaves newspaper; integrity of local, national news media explored

www.americanchronicle.com

The local newspaper reporter in Stephenville, Texas, who helped cover a UFO sighting case there is no longer working at the Stephenville Empire-Tribune newspaper, effective last Thursday, Feb. 7.

Journalist Angelia Joiner had been covering the UFO story which broke early in January and brought national and international news media representatives and researchers to Stephenville, other nearby small towns and the surrounding region.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This may well be a perfect example of the influence that the powers that be have over the news that we see.

If true then, pretty soon, we are going to need to make a stand!

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
What's really sad is that she tried to 'get off the subject'. What a bunch of you know whats. Thats a great way to make people paranoid. What the heck?!
They can't keep doin that....

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Chiiru]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
That is pretty messed up if you ask me.

"They" need to stop pushing us around. Where do "They" get off telling me what is good, or not good for me? That is my decision.

Who are "They" anyway.

As far as I'm concerned, I hope this story never goes away. I hope that one day the truth is told.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If there is any truth to this then the actions of the management and Media Masters reveal more than any photograph/movie of extraterrestrials or motherships!!!

Something is being surpressed and it isn't swamp gas or Venus!

[edit on 9/2/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Hi Chiiru and seawolf197

One thing is certain, as long as there are communities such as ATS, these people will continue to be exposed and we will continue to erode the power that they hold over what we see and hear

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Another article with a little more from Angelina herself:

I think my readers would find a lot more of this sort of story interesting but my newspaper doesn't want any more stories. My boss feels it's time to move on. A city councilman here talked to the Star-Telegram and said the whole thing was an embarrassment to the town (or something to that effect.)

More here...www.ufodigest.com...

top topics

join