It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Genisis Race

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I started reading this book by Will Hart. Has anyone else read or is reading it, what is your take on the information he talks about.

Michael

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I've heard of the book but not read it unfortunately. I am of the memory that Hart sees a special place in the universe for Humans and he tries to tell the story of human roots via ancient space ancestors. If that is the case and you read the book please tell us the details of what these people were really like according to him.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   
His writing is easy to follow, he so far showing creation vs darwinism and how the latter just can't show thru skeletal record the transition from one type into the new. I understand what he is saying and it makes sense on the way he presents his thoughts. He is pointing out how certain location on our world similar if not the same architect behind the building and layout of large stone structures. How did early man decide to overnight in a sense come together and build these building that are still standing today. 4 types of food in all the locations he points out, how is that possible with the vast distance? So far it's presented in an easy to follow manner so I would recommend it. I'm also seeing that he is pointing out each of these location spoke that all the knowledge was given to them from those who came down from the sky, walked among them and taught them how to live.

Wanting these answers myself is why I bought the book. I believe we have lost the record of an earlier time of a higher civilization that may have ended with the use of Atomic weapons. Then the slow climb back to where we are today. Yet we could again slip back with Nukes destroying us. India and Pakastan talking about these weapons like conventional ones. They are not but the mind set is ready to use something all say they don't want to happen yet are unwilling to give up. All those stories of people coming down sound more like those who may have survived from being off world when something went wrong. And most wanted to help it seems to me rebuild the world and yes I believe some came to show themselves as Gods.

Michael

new topics

join