It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pegasus are real

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm pleased to announce that the mythical Pegasus is actually "Real". Confirmed by the CSL. I was extremely surprised to see one of the members journal reports. You can find this proof in the book entitled Fabulous Creatures and other magical beings, as there is a letter from CSL to the president on the first page explaining why they have released this type of information.

So pegasus's exist isn't that awesome! Very cool indeed. Although, I can not provide a link, you'll have to get the book for yourself, as this is confidential and should only be known by those who can be trusted to keep these creatures safe and unharmed.

The only thing I'll say is that, they live high in the mountains, near a camp site.

here is a link for the book www.amazon.com...

Again I'm sorry, but I just can't release this type of information to people.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by TotalPawz]

[edit on 9-2-2008 by TotalPawz]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You're aware that this is a work of fiction.... right?

Any "verification" I assume is part of the book, and as such, is fiction as well. If winged horses existed, we'd have one in captivity, or at least have MAJOR speculation about its existence a la Bigfoot.

When was the last time you heard of a Pegasus sighting?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trappestine
You're aware that this is a work of fiction.... right?

Any "verification" I assume is part of the book, and as such, is fiction as well. If winged horses existed, we'd have one in captivity, or at least have MAJOR speculation about its existence a la Bigfoot.

When was the last time you heard of a Pegasus sighting?

This is not a hoax. There is a society, and the government puts this cover hoax on it, because they do not want us to know about it. I have looked up the information from newspapers and it is accurate, but very hard to find.

The author is no hoax. Though I can not find any information on him yet.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think the reason why "publishers weekly" said this is because most people don't even believe in it. The CSL doesn't exist today, but the ISL does, and I think they just call it a "hoax" because not many really understand it. What say you?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Sigh. A book advertisement on ATS.

The problem with winged horses is that if you gave it wings and made it capable of flight, it would no longer remotely resemble a horse. There's this field of physics called aerodynamics, and a horse simply is not capable of bird-type flight (or any other, so far as I'm aware). Now perhaps if htey have absolutely massively large wings, they could glide, but hte wing size and musclature needed for a horse to have powered flight, together with hte shape needed to make it aerodynamic, means such a creature would no longer resemble a horse at all.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Even if they did exist... what would we use them for? WMDs?

No wonder the state of America is in deterioation. The officials are too busy covering up ufos, planning nwo, building time machines and state of the art holographic tech. I guess that pegas were the drop that made the cup tip over...?

On a cheerful note, why couldn't it be dragons that were real instead? They are much more cool, especially those in the old asian myths

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by fliceOn a cheerful note, why couldn't it be dragons that were real instead? They are much more cool, especially those in the old asian myths

I agree, dragons would be much more cool.

But this is totally a book advertisement, coming on a forum, saying you have this awesome proof of some mystical creature, but saying that the only info you can give us is the book..............

Dude this is a new low for publishers, or authors, whichever one you are.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice
Even if they did exist... what would we use them for? WMDs?

Haha, I just had a scary image of a pegasus flying over G. Bush and dropping a, well, "scatter bomb" on top of him..

On topic - Looking at the cover of this books the communities looking for mythical creatures would have quite a boring time, if the only creatures that exist are the top 10 popular ones from Hollywood movies..
I alerted the mods, book scam indeed!

[edit on 10/2/08 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Too true!

It would be a bird.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Some reason this post made me think of this...

Deb: What are you drawing?
Napoleon Dynamite: A liger.
Deb: What's a liger?
Napoleon Dynamite: It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed... bred for its skills in magic.

From Napoleon Dynamite 2004

No proof just a link to buy a book uhm no thanks passing.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I hate to break this to you bud....but horses CAN NOT fly!

I own a 1200 pound Thoroughbred, and the wing span would have to be over 100 feet to get that beast off the ground.
Also;
All flying creatures have a hollow bone structure to lighten their weight. A horse would not be able to physically stand on it's four legs because of it's crushing weight of it's body and now 100 ft of wings.

It ain't happening. You would be better off trying to convince me of a horned horse called Unicorn than a flying one.

[edit on 28-5-2008 by bismarcksea]

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

I own a 1200 pound Thoroughbred, and the wing span would have to be over 100 feet to get that beast off the ground.

pffft common ya never heard of a catapult?

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drift393

pffft common ya never heard of a catapult?

OK OK I meant to add "Under it's own power".

You got me!

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
What a wasteful thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I've always wanted to see a real Pegasus. I thought they never exsisted...and this seems all too real to be ture. But, I want to know more of what the goverment is keeping from us. I want a Pegasus, I've always have. But...Ican't have one because they're extremly rare?? Wow . . . This is REALLY disapointing...I need to know all I can about this creature, ALL the info. If know know anything please ask for my e-mail or reply here.

Oh, and I'm gessing a Peagus is made differnetly than all the rest of the horses. So, it may weigh differently. You see people think that they're a horse with wings. They're much more complex than that. If somthing has wings it needs to wiegh a small size. So . . .. this might mean it could be light. Also, they wings are EXTREMLY powerful. Don't underestimate what you can't see...

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous

It's a book, a fiction book. Someone was trying to offer it on ATS. despite what people want to believe, a flying horse (that is, a flying horse under it's own power, with wings) being squashed by the government is pretty far out, and trying to figure out how a horse would develop the ability to fly doesn't make much sense at all.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What would the government gain from hiding this knowledge from us? Everyone will go into a panic because a horse has wings? Come on.

And no I won't buy your book.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Too bad, I really like mythology and would be interested in a book like this....just for the read.
It's unfortunate that the author or somebody affiliated with them has to come here and try to create this misinformation, trying to play on gullibility.
It's sad and pathetic that somebody couldn't try and sell a book on merit and pride, but to try con other people into buying it.
No sale.

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TotalPawz

to be blunt - what UTTER TWADDLE - you are using a work of fiction as your citation

by your " logic " we can cite the works of JRR TOLKIEN as evidence that orcs , trolls , ents , dragons , elves etc etc exist

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join