It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Children? (w/ pictures)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
So this is my story.

I just moved in with my sister and brother-in-law to go to school. When I got there and was unpacking my stuff, my brother-in-law told me he saw a little boy in the room I would be staying in. I laughed and shrugged it off because Ive seen my share of weird things.

We got taking about it, and the previous owners (of the house) had 3 children, and marked on the wall as each child grew. One of the children stops and isnt recorded again.

Ive been talking in my sleep more then usual and literally YELLING about nothing. My brother-in-law heard me in the basement when he was checking on his work remotely from the computer at 3:00 am, and Im on the 2nd floor. Ive woken up twice and wondered who keeps turning my light on, thinking it was my sister.

Not lastnight, but the night before, Feb. 7/08, I had a crazy dream about the end of the world. I woke up and noticed hand prints on the back of my door (there is a full sized mirror there). I can gaurantee these were not there the day before. There is 3 people in the house and a cat, these hand prints are atleast half the size of my sisters (she has the smallest hands in the house).

I have some pictures, yes the room is messy - get over it. I laid out some black/dark shirts on the floor to bounce the light off to get a better picture. All of these hand prints are at about crotch level and I had to get on my knees to take them.

The first 2 pictures are of 2 handprints side by side, left and right hands. the other 2 are of the handprint of only the right hand.

img169.imageshack.us...
img169.imageshack.us...
img207.imageshack.us...
img169.imageshack.us...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Very strange pics,thx for sharing the story with us it makes quite creepy reading.
I have had similar experiences with lights going off and things of that nature but never little hand prints on anything like mirrors or doors.maybe leaving a taperecorder on when you go to sleep to catch any sounds they might make.
I sometimes find things like shadows and strange things happen i'm really tired after a hard day at work and my mind just wants to rest.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It certainly sounds freaky, but how did you know what the marks for the kid's ages were?

Thanks for the story and the pics, I understand that this is most likely a condensed form of the story, but I am confused as to how you knew what these marks on the walls were for.

It would be very cool if you could keep updating this with pictures if anything else goes on.

new topics

join