It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING DISCOVERY!! 1986 Shuttle Challenger Disaster (2 UFOs??)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
This is a BOMBSHELL!

I believe that I have found evidence that there were 2 UFOs present during the launch and disaster in January 1986 Shuttle Challenger Launch.

I have just added this section (after 35 posts have already been written in this thread and thanks to help from another poster) so now everyone can see it!!

Heres docs 1-8 download.yousendit.com...

Docs 9-12 download.yousendit.com...

Files are rared. You will need winrar (posted in thread) right click and "Extract here" Or "extract to Foldername"

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Sgt. Hightower]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
post it on here.

dont have to be private.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:29 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I edited this post to add the link.

The first I see appear at 31 seconds to the right. The lights appear so quickly (guessing 1/10th of a second) and the easiest to first spot is at 1:10 of the video. I then spotted 15 others, and was successful in freezing them at the exact time and pasting them in chronolgoical order on a word document.

31 seconds- 2 lights just to the right of the shuttle directly after takeoff
39 seconds- 2 objects (one is darker than the other) above and to the right
39 seconds- 2 objects (one is just above the shuttle and one to the left)
53 seconds- dark object above and one to the right of it
54 seconds- 1 object above and to the right of the Shuttle
55 seconds- 2 objects on either side (below the shuttle)
1:10 most clear frame to the naked eye
1:17- 7 seconds before it blows up- a light appears just to the right of the Shuttle
1:24- one dark object spotted below the shuttle
1:28- 1 dark and 1 light object

1:10 above the Challenger is the EASIEST to spot but there are many many more

Then let me know if you want my document via email which is intriguing....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i'd hate to call hoax on this, especially when its only 3 posts in.

but without posting or sharing the proof its hard to believe you.

simply send the link to your video and i'm sure one of us here at ats, if not myself, will freeze the frames that you speak of and post them here.

[edit on 2/9/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I don't blame you for not believing me because I don't have a history on here. I have seen lights starting at 31 seconds (to the right) then others throughout. Again, the easiest is at 1:10 just above the Challenger are 2 sets of lights. It wasn't easy to freeze the frames at the exact moment and in fact the objects can be seen in different spots at the same second on the video. It's amazing...

www.youtube.com...

"GOD, NO!" Space Shuttle Challenger explosion Tv van no 2

[Mod Edit - inbed video]

[edit on 9/2/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
thank you for posting the link.

i did a quick review and far from any in depth analysis, but nonetheless at the 1:09-1:10 interval very quickly as you stated there appears to be 2 streaks of light.

the streaks resemble that of a possible camera glitch, however it does appear that the streaks are two individual objects which are in motion. they do not appear orb like. also, the light color does not match anything else in the background as far as contrast, brightness. the light is white in color.

i will have to spend more time and methods analyzing the image.

edit to add: the anomaly is visible between the end of 1:09 and the beginning of 1:10

edit to add: at the 1:10 time slot the objects are significantly higher than that of the shuttle.

[edit on 2/9/2008 by agent violet]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I remember reading that a woman who has been in contact with ets and stuff said that there have been times when the aliens have come in and teleported the people out of danger or before death. I will try to find out who the person was she was on coast to coast, and said that she had a vision of a ufo ship over new york during 9/11 teleporting people out of the planes right before they hit the buildings.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thanks and you should know that I have spotted 15 others just like it and you will be amazed if you view the document I created with them in chronological order. May I email you the document? It can only assist your efforts...Thanks

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Im more intrested in the white parachute at the 4:45 mark.

Not even shure if it is a parachute but if it is what could it possibly be ??

Space shuttle blackbox maybe.

Now this is going to sound a little out there but does anyone else see this parachute as possibly being two orb's ?

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
saw videos of it before from where the area where crowds of people gather and after the explosion they said it was parachute or something, I still like to know what it is because it appears to not move, but I dont know as they say debris from the craft fell for an hour.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Agent Violet- I very much want to email you the document. I just want your feedback on everything I found and successfully froze and pasted onto it....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sgt. Hightower

At first glance if you will look closely it appears to be be a clear bubble then turns into a white circular object. Whether it is fake or not the clear bubble appears when no background of the shuttle plume is visible then turns white and the plume comes into view again. The object is falling which makes me believe it was part of the shuttle or parachute. If it was a UFO it would more then likely move side to side and up and down. Rik Riley

[edit on 9-2-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sgt. Hightower

You can post your material here on ATS, if you are sourcing other web sites please read the link below first.

Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
31 secondss- 2 lights just to the right of the shuttle directly after takeoff
39 seconds- 2 objects (one is darker than the other) above and to the right
39 seconds- 2 objects (one is just above the shuttle and one to the left)
53 seconds- dark object above and one to the right of it
54 seconds- 1 object above and to the right of the Shuttle
55 seconds- 2 objects on either side (below the shuttle)
1:10 most clear frame to the naked eye
1:17- 7 seconds before it blows up- a light appears just to the right of the Shuttle
1:24- one dark object spotted below the shuttle
1:28- 1 dark and 1 light object

I have others after the 1:28 mark but you get the point....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I don't know how to attach the 8 MG document on here....I can email it to you so that it can be posted for everyone to see..

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I doubt anyone is going to give you there email . Its not needed . Rar up all the docs you have with "Winrar" "Winrar direct download"

After its installed . Put all your docs in 1 folder then right click the folder you will get this

Click "add to foldername.rar" once the rar is done upload it to HERE You can use a fake email for both sender and receiver. It will give you a download link . Please paste that here . With info on whats in the rars.

Thanks . Cant wait to see what you got.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by oLDWoRLDDiSoRDeR]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
why dont' you just give me your email (or a fake one you created) so you can have the document and put it on here.....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ok this is a spam email i use. Feel free to spam it :p

pimping.games(at)gmail.com

I will post your work up in here asap.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Thanks! I just emailed you (the doc is 8.3 MB). Maybe we can get a great discussion going on what I have created. I have no idea what it is up there with the Challenger but everyone has their own opinion and I want to hear/read it on here....

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
disinfo disinfo disinfo disinfo.

see the powers know the truth is going to come out so they are doing everything they can to cover thier backs and blacken the name of ET's,so we fear them thus reject them and stay under the thumb of our sociopathic power crazed overlords.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join