It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deep Thoughts Illustration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Greetings,

It sure has been awhile since I posted anything around here. Anyway. I did up a black ink illustration based on the following Jack Handey quote...

"I wish a robot would get elected president. That way, when he came to town, we could all take a shot at him and not feel too bad." -Jack Handey

It turned out OK and I thought some folks around here may get a kick out of it. And yes, I HAD to pick a Jack Handey quote, it was for class. Opinions and critiques welcomed and appreciated.

AJ

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Ya that's really good!

I'd like to see a larger version though.

I found this,

Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games.

lol

I'm sure there is a deeper meaning behind the joke.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Here is a link for the full size version... I think. The imageshack cut and paste code seems to be a little freaky.

[img=http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/9875/gdub9000ha3.th.jpg]

AJ

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Amano_Jacku

Which class are you taking, and where do you plan on taking your work?

I'd like to learn crosshatching and the like sometime soon.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm currently in my second year(of 3) of Graphic Design. This was a fun little project for my Illustration class. When finished school, I'm not sure if I want to work at a studio or freelance. I guess I will follow the money/opportunities.

AJ

top topics

join