It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is for us all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I want to start this thread, for us all, Of late there has been some sadness, i for one have been deeply affected by this ,and im sure many have.
My point... I am just coming to realise, how fortunate we are to be invoved with ATS.I want to make a huge thankyou to the Mods..And also, i want to say, this is a community within itself, we are almost like,..one big family, when one is hurting , we all feel the pain.
Lets look out for one an other.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hey Nuts! Truer words were never spoken.ATS is my family, my friends, my true love,and all good things that go along with that. I say it always..
"There is no better site on the net".

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Glad you brought this up. But I feel wrong giving my feelings about another's deep issues, such as death. Mostly because I don't usually know the person, and so I feel I have little standing. Although I am always open to converse.

There have been several deaths lately.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I agree completely nuts. This place has seen me through some ugly times and I'm sure that it will get me through some more in the future. Thanks for all the laughs in chat, it helps to be able to laugh when you're hurting.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
thanks, i really appreiciate the responses. I really am feeling proud to call you all friends. Im here for you all.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
awwwww group hug im adding everyone on this thread to my friends

posted on May, 5 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"People come into our life disguised as angels, and sometimes angels come into our life disguised as people"

You never know...

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nuts!

Yes I actually feel like I'm family already and I just joined yesterday.This site gives me somewhere to relax,and feel safe around people that care about important issues.I'm so happy I was able to find this site.Now I don't want to leave. lol

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sadness? Nuts....... If you need anything send me a u2u here. I don't check it often, but it's the only safe place for me for now. I have made so many friends online over the past year, and I would do anything for them. ATS was always my first home, and for that I thank everyone.

new topics

top topics

join