It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invisible robots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Let me describe you the type of robot I'm talking about.

They are completely invisible to humans, but pets can see them. For example, your pet will stay up all night, looked stressed out or very vigilant, and they will look in the air at things that apparently don't exist

However, you can see them if you look into the reflection in the screen of a normal television, not those new high tech flat tvs though, and thats how I discovered them. Normal mirrors don't work. Just in case a troll wants to know, a closed tv monitor, not a working tv.

Basically, they work at night when you sleep. I know for a fact they can induce dreams. The dreams they induce have a different feel than normal dreams, and you can't find elements of your daily life in the dream. It feels like you don't have control over your dream at all. The dream is usually without much imagination, for example they will use the inside of your house as decor, and the characters will be members of your family. I think they use those dreams to milk information out of people when their guard is down. To see them in action, when you wake up, first thing you do is to look into your tv and you will see them before they go away.

When you wake up from the dream induced by one of those drones, your heart is usually pumping very hard, you feel sick, and you start shivering uncontrollably for maybe 2 minutes.

Now here's the important part, they use red lasers. This is how you can easily spot them. The red lasers are invisible, but in a tv monitor, they're easily spotable. Basically, they just roam around using all those weird red lasers and the lasers are all over the place. It's even more obvious when they dont know you know they are there since they take no precautions.

If you're wondering what they look like, they look like a 5 inch by 5 inch white metalic flying typical drone.

They always point to red laser to your head when you sleep, and even when you are awake sometimes. One way to know is to close your eyes, if the laser is towards your eye you will see unsual patterns, or shivering. Some techniques of psychic shielding seems to be efficient at blocking it, but I'm not certain. Your head will feel weird after they've pointed at your head a lot.

Surprisingly, despite all of this, they aren't scary. They are scary for the first 3 days when you are realising that weird alien machines out of science fiction movies do exist.

I'm not posting this to convince you of something, because I really don't care. Most people are lost cases, and are just not ready to listen to this. I'm posting this in the hopes that somebody here knows some information about how to deal with these robots, information that I desperately need. If you have any information, web link, or any general information about robots, please post. Heck, information about how a television screen works and is built would be useful too.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by pavarty]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Have you thought about possibly pointing a video camera at your CRT screen when you go to sleep, and leaving it running? You never know, it might just record proof of these invisible robots that you can then share with the rest of us.

Just a suggestion mind you.

As for your actual story... Don't know what to say, to be honest. I've never heard of anything along the lines you recounted before...I'm sure someone will be along soon to give their opinion/commentary.

new topics

join