It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Lights....In My House!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
sometimes at night it looks like..well you know the really strong LEDs?it looks like a small ring about the size of a car tyre made of six (or 7) of strong red LEDs.it hovers about one foot in front of my face,pulses twice and vanishes.strange thing is one time i saw it i got a sudden urge to go on the net and research nanotechnology.dunno why i just suddenly thought "this nanotech sounds interesting.i want to find out more about it."also normally i only see them wen i get that eerie "youre not alone" feeling

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That's pretty unique.... I've never heard of that phenomenon...and I'm pretty familiar with most paranormal occurances.... Keep us posted, and you've given me something to look into....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I did find this, but it doesn't match exactly....

www.subversiveelement.com...

However, I think it may be this instead... Do you fall asleep with the lights on, or rest and look at the ceiling and a light bulb before turning off the light and going to bed? If so, upon waking, you certainly could see this ring of lights... Not saying it's what it is, but just a possible explanation...or possibly a variant of this....

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i normally see it when im reading.the lights have normally been off for a good 2 hours (i read using the light from the street lamps).and i dont see them wen i wake up.i just get that feeling look around the room and there they are.oh and thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
it really is quite disturbing.how does something get that close without you noticing?next time it happens ill try and touch the lights.do you guys think that will help?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
i dont know if touching strange lights is a good idea... could be pulsing with alot of energy...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I think touching it may be a bad idea also, does anything else happen thats kinda strange before or after it?

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Touching it could be bad because it could be very hot! Or touching it could be good and unique because it could be a new and suprising feeling in your fingertips! You be the judge.

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Maybe it's just a drunken milf lookin for some spare change.

But for real, I think your just seein things.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Touching it, and feeling nothing, could at least help you determine if it's an optical effect of your eye. Also, try and look around, and see if the ring of lights then appears where you are looking....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Its probably nothing paranormal, just visit eye doctor.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I say trying touching it but put your hand on and move it away really quickly then if you get burned leave it but if nothing happens try again for a bit longer.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I saw a strange light in my bedroom this past weekend.

I was laying in bed, the bedroom door about 4 feet to my left, looking at the ceiling I noticed a single line of light, appeared to be about 1 ft long and 2-4 inches wide.

I looked at it for about 2 minutes then, it moved, about 1 - 2 feet to the right... roughly the same size maybe a little bigger.

every couple of minutes it would move to the original spot and then back ...

I had no idea what it was, all of the other lights in the house were off.

Then suddenly it hit me as to what it was..

My computer screen in the living room faces the bedroom and my screen saver is a "microsoft lable" that moves from place to place on the screen and that was projecting the light into the bedroom on the ceiling.

It was spooky for a while though.

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
alot of people have talked about ball lightening - anyone any thoughts?

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Well that was an interesting story GR8

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
john not funny mate.i forgot to post it but i was able to touch one last night.it was hard. i had to look at it with my peripheral vision else it kind of vanished.as soon as i touched it it vanished but it left kind of a tingling in my fingertips.

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Touching it could be bad because it could be very hot! Or touching it could be good and unique because it could be a new and suprising feeling in your fingertips! You be the judge.

Very hot could be a "new and surprising" feeling too

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
are there any "high voltige" power lines?

theres manymany links between paranornal acktivity and very high energy surses..

(wether theys tricks the mind or atracks theys things is another subject)

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   
there used to be a power plant but it got blown up years ago by a demo crew.other than that the nearest power pylon is like 200 metres away in a field

top topics

join