It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel Ten Australia is controlled by the Illuminati

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

Hi andre18

There is a common miconception that the All Seeing Eye is exclusively a masonic symbol, but in fact this is not the case.

from Wikipedia

In its current form, the symbol first appeared in the west during the 17th & 18th centuries, but representations of an all-seeing eye can be traced back to Egyptian mythology and the Eye of Horus. However, it is first in Buddhism that the eye is associated with a triplicity. Buddha is also regularly referred to as the "Eye of the World" throughout Buddhist scriptures (e.g. Mahaparinibbana Sutta) and is represented as a trinity in the shape of a triangle known as the Tiratna or Triple Gem. 17th-century depictions of the Eye of Providence sometimes show it surrounded by clouds. The later addition of an enclosing triangle is usually seen as a more explicit trinitarian reference to the God of Christianity.

Wiki source

Just as it is improbable that every All Seeing Eye is a masonic All Seeing Eye, it is equally unlikely that evey image of an Eye is meant to be an All Seeing one. Whereas the All Seeing Eye generally represents God, Eyes are often used for a variety of purposes, usually representing Vision, Observation etc.

For example, the "I Spy" series of books have an eye as part of their logo (sometimes juxtaposed with a magnifying glass) - this is clearly meant to symbolize the part of the body that will be used in the completion of the tasks in the book, rather than a hidden Illuminati sub-text to subliminally influence the minds of 9-year-old boys bored in the back of a car on a long journey.

To use these images interchangeably will lead to all kinds of confusions, and I think it is always best to factor Context into any assessment of the meaning of symbols.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

No, but the Masonic symbology used in the Great Seal is impossible not to notice - you swap the eagle with say a dove, the entire apearance of the Great Seal still looks the same. The eye and everything else is just the same.

The symbolisim you so devoutly proclaim as Masonic is just not so and I feel you are completely disregarding historical and contemporary context for the appearence of the Great Seal. It was designed in a era of renewed interest in preceding great socities and the desire of the peoples of that time to incorporate their respective symbolisim. The Bicephalous eagle's use in the Scottish Rite is a relatively new usage compared to its age and you only view it as Masonic because you are unaware of its ancestry. The eagle of the Great Seal is not Masonic and in fact is more akin to eagle standards of the past.

Notice that the Bicephalous eagle incorporated into the Scottish Rite has only one feature in common with the eagle of the Great Seal, they are both eagles. The similarity stops there, the eagle of the Seal is clasps olive branches and arrows, representing the power of war and peace. The Bicephalous eagle does not. The eagle on the Great Seal has a corona of thirteen stars above it, representing the thirteen colonies, the Bicephalous eagle has a pyramid and a crown.

I could go on and on with the dissimilarities but they are so glaringly obvious that only someone who wished to ignore them would not see them.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

To use these images interchangeably will lead to all kinds of confusions, and I think it is always best to factor Context into any assessment of the meaning of symbols.

I’m sure I’ve already stated that the All Seeing Eye goes back to ancient Egypt, but then would you rather say ancient Egyptians are controlling the world? Some people actually believe such a thing to be true – bloodlines and all.

So you’re telling me this is just one big coincidence?

en.wikipedia.org...

'AugustusMasonicus'

Let’s look at this logically, at the time the Great Seal was designed did masons attribute the All Seeing Eye as part of their religion? And at that time did any other religion or origination attribute it to their association? Yes there may be past religious groups that hold the eye as their symbol, but at the time the great Seal was created did any other group also associate it with themselves as well?

If the answer is that freemasons recognized the eye as apart of their beliefs at the time of the creation of the Great Seal and no other – then it can logically only mean the one dollar bill is affiliated to the masons…… am I wrong?

[edit on 19-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Stop worrying about the Illuminati.. they are not the enemy!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

'AugustusMasonicus'

Let’s look at this logically,

Yes, let us do just that.

at the time the Great Seal was designed did masons attribute the All Seeing Eye as part of their religion?

Absolutely not. Masons do not have a proscribed religion. Many of the Founding Fatthers were infact Deists and followed no organzied religion.

And at that time did any other religion or origination attribute it to their association? Yes there may be past religious groups that hold the eye as their symbol, but at the time the great Seal was created did any other group also associate it with themselves as well?

Yes, Trinitarians and Buddhists to name two.

If the answer is that freemasons recognized the eye as apart of their beliefs at the time of the creation of the Great Seal and no other – then it can logically only mean the one dollar bill is affiliated to the masons…… am I wrong?

This logical path will then lead us to also conclude that the Great Seal and one dollar bill have Buddhist and Trinitarian affiliation as well.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Question…..what association does the pyramid have with masonry?

[edit on 19-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
After the Bavarian Illuminati went underground it broke into "shards" many resurfaced centuries later as pieces of corporations, organizations,etc... And then other people saw them and just played copycat, initially it was a symbolic honorarium of the original Illuminati, but has recently become background static, there are "newer" ways of distinguishing "ancient ties."

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I apoligise for getting back on topic for a moment, but when I first read this thread I thought paranioa was kicking in. Over the past week or so, however, I have noticed, when I have been watching free to air instead of foxtel, there have been a few moments within shows where there have been very short "flashes" which made me think of subliminal messaging. The most recent was last night while (for the record - my wife) was watching Home and Away there was another one.
I was wondering if anyone else had seen this? Unfortunately I was not taping it to see if I could freeze the pane to see what it was.
Now before anyone says I would not be able to see anything if it was a sublim message I admit it wasnt subtle but there has been alot of it recently. And no I didnt get a sudden urge to want to buy a new car or kill the PM or any other strange desires.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Some other stuff I just found, 'GOP logo' what’s the deal with the stars…….notice the fact (if you do the research) that they where changed in the beginning of Bush’s presidency

[edit on 21-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Some other stuff I just found, 'GOP logo' what’s the deal with the stars…

I believe the stars you refer to emulate those found on the flag.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I believe the stars you refer to emulate those found on the flag.

Yeah but are the flags stars upside-down.... no they're not......what's with the stars?

[edit on 22-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Yeah but are the flags stars upside-down.... no they're not......what's with the stars?

Check out this thread, it talks specifically about those stars.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Paramount and CBS same basic company.
en.wikipedia.org...

Interesting little info –
en.wikipedia.org...

‘Paramount leader’ literally "the highest leader of the country"), in modern Chinese political science, unofficially refers to the political leader of the People's Republic of China who controls the three branches of the Chinese political system (Communist Party of China, People's Republic of China and People's Liberation Army). The current Paramount Leader of China is Hu Jintao.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
i think the triangle is just a coincidance

i thought many companys have the same kind of logo becuase of competition

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
In any event, I'd be please to withdraw my statement specific to you, after you confirm your opinion that this logo and office are indeed valid, and utilize traditionally masonic symbolism for (as yet) unconfirmed meaning.
You have failed to show that the pyramid is in any way considered "traditional masonic symbolism".

It is clear that the logo was legit. It's also clear that it reflected the Great Seal. As has been discussed in numerous other threads, the Great Seal is not Masonic.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

You don't need the "all seeing eye" logo on your television screen to figure out that the Australian media is owned by people who some call the Illuminati.
Just look at the tangled mess of the media ownership listing at:www.google.com.au... 520Australia.doc&ei=PCdBTIGQHY2dcaCd_OUP&usg=AFQjCNFwK5Pj3DPQgRlHayGDHFg12kj9kg&sig2=nRRkD87Wifkbjvw89FtEgw
and you'll see a complex mishmash of companies owned by people such as Rupert Murdoch and the Fairfax family as well as other well known high flyers. It's not that way by mistake, these crooks have used any means possible to get around our media ownership laws.
The list is @ 2002 so things may have changed but it still gives a good indication of what's going on.
Did you think that somehow we in Australia were immune to the greed and corruption that has infected the rest of the world?

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark_Ace

There are no such things as coincidences when it comes to these people. They "know" what all these symbols represent so they are not going to allow themselves to be "seen" as associated with such a powerful entity as the Iluminati unless they are, it's not worth the backlash both from the public or from the real gang.
The connections alone can allow us to safely assume that they are. Does the name Rupert Murdoch ring a bell?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I mostly watch ABC and SBS on free to air TV anyway - the only thing I watch on 10 is the Simpsons.

Commercial TV sucks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join