It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Channel Ten Australia is controlled by the Illuminati

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
KTK

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I think you saw the CBS watermark on Letterman. It rotates and dissapears on some formats so there is no "burn in"

If we go by the general ATS consensus of the Illuminati(remembering this is a conspiracy forum) then yes Channel 10 Australia is Illuminati owned.

If the Illuminati is in essence global networked corporations then Channel 10 fits the bill. Network 10 is owned by Can West, who our Canadian friends would be familiar with. There are quite a few Can West bilderberg conections.

This is why the bastards tried the subliminal message crap on us. Notice that didnt get much media attention.

Another sister company of 10 is EYE, EYE how about that. EYE put up obnoxious billboards all over the world

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by khunmoon

Columbia Broadcasting System

Columbia huh......you guys should look up stuff on Columbia Eg. Columbia mission, Columbia pictures etc

Notice she is standing on a pyramid of stairs and is holding a light where the sun is amongst the clouds.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Haven't seen the seeing eye on Channel 10 but will look out for it.

Good find on the subliminal messages on the Aria awards.
That is the the very first I've heard about it.

Channel 10 does seem to have strange things happen to their female newsreaders.

Jessica Rowe had a nervous breakdown while working at 10 and Charmaine Dragun commited suicide by throwing herself off The Gap while working at Channel 10 Sydney.

Of course, I'm not saying that these are related to the "seeing eye" just thought I'd throw that in the Mix.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I have access to complete recordings of the five major Australian networks stretching back for the past 10 years, and partial recordings as far back as 20 years. Give me the specific time, and I can search the tapes & grab a screenshot.

Also, I worked as studio camera operator at SBS for nearly 3 years (regulary shooting the evening World News, World Sport & Dateline, etc), and I can vouch that I never noticed anything out of the ordinary. And neither the production crew, nor the on-air talent, nor even the security guards ever displayed any behavior that led me to believe that the organization was run by illuminati henchmen.

I also have close contacts at 7, 10, Fox Sports & Sky Channel - and the only inside info I've ever obtained about 10 was that an on-air talent (with initials R.W.) is extremely arrogant & grumpy.

Anyway, I'll ask around - if I hear anything relevant, I'll be sure to post it.

KTK

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Can you ask them if they have ever heard anything about ol Moonface being rock spider?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Don't know about Bert, but I now work with a guy that was employed as a doorman where Alan Jones lived, and he got visual confirmation of his 'spidey ways' numerous times.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm watching channel 10 now, jackass is on. No illuminati sign.
I have a relative and ex flat mate working at SBS. It's changing completely there. It is shifting from the heavy ethnic influence. You will notice alot more US and UK content. It's being run now by executives that have come from more corporate NEWS and TV services, CNN Asia ,SKY , etc. Its also outsourcing its image and source archive( or tapes as the call it). It will have a central database that a Uk company is contracted for even though it just went to tender. Hmmm, this company also runs Skys database. I believe the govt. is streamlining SBS to sell it as they will be making a large part of the workforce there redundant and they have been progressively outsourcing many of the production they formally did in-house.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Andre

Back in the early 1970's before we had colour tv here in Sydney I now remember as a little boy watching ten EYEwitness news on tv with mum & dad
and the news room had a massive eye logo behind the news desk up on the wall, ive tried on reading your post to find a picture of it but to no availability
maybe you may find it some where on the net. just remember that your looking for a black & white picture

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasiusthe only inside info I've ever obtained about 10 was that an on-air talent (with initials R.W.) is extremely arrogant & grumpy.

Uh.....Evasius? I think if you check with HR, you'll find that arrogance and grumpiness is in the job description. Seems to be an international prerequisite.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FitzgibbonUh.....Evasius? I think if you check with HR, you'll find that arrogance and grumpiness is in the job description. Seems to be an international prerequisite.

I was simply pointing out how little real inside info I have on Channel 10, but I'm sure there's heaps to be sussed out...

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
I have access to complete recordings of the five major Australian networks stretching back for the past 10 years, and partial recordings as far back as 20 years. Give me the specific time, and I can search the tapes & grab a screenshot.

Well I have no idea what time it was..... but sometime in the past 4-5 days should've been when I saw it..... And I'm sure there's a lot of time you’d be going over and over tapes just to find a few minutes worth of what I saw......

Although someone pointed out it could have been the CBS logo on Letterman so all you'll have to do is check if the CBS logo along with the Channel ten logo are both together on the screen.

Also, I worked as studio camera operator at SBS for nearly 3 years (regulary shooting the evening World News, World Sport & Dateline, etc), and I can vouch that I never noticed anything out of the ordinary. And neither the production crew, nor the on-air talent, nor even the security guards ever displayed any behavior that led me to believe that the organization was run by illuminati henchmen.

I don't think even if they even were "illuminati henchmen" they'd let you know that they were.

Something’s I found after some research when I saw the advertisement for the Australian Army last night on TV.

Masonic obelisk?

[edit on 11-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

Good find on the subliminal messages on the Aria awards.
That is the the very first I've heard about it.

yes!

i guess Big W is owned by the Illuminati too, i always thought they were a bit fishy.

i kept seeing those sub messages, my parents were like "erm i didnt see anything?!" well glad to know i wasnt going mad O_o

i never really did like 10 anyway. cursed people killed the Simpsons for FRIENDS... FRIENDS!!! for goodness sakes.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

A military school with Latin words “Fidelis in Omnibus” just like Annuit Cœptis - Novus Ordo Seclorum or Scientia est potential…. I’m sure there’s got to be some kind of connection…

www.twgs.qld.edu.au...

The Unit Badge, designed in 1954, has a special place within the Unit. Incorporated into the Australian Army Rising Sun badge, the Unit Badge comprises of the School Logo in the middle surrounded by the Unit's name and with the School's logo. Fidelis in Omnibus - FAITHFUL IN ALL THINGS

Universal Studios - Notice the shining behind the Earth

en.wikipedia.org...

Paramount Pictures Corporation is a major American motion picture production and distribution company, based in Hollywood, California. Founded in 1912, it is the oldest running movie studio in Hollywood, beating Universal Studios by a month.

Paramount shaped like a pyramid

[edit on 11-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
Masonic obelisk?

Holy Bajeezus, now you've done it...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-2-2008 by twitchy]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Holy Bajeezus, now you've done it...

What do you mean....?

Anyway I’ve provided images and links so far to support my theories. Such as even if the eye I saw was actually the CBS logo (Which is not, the CBS logo and what I saw looked very different to each other) that still doesn't mean the media isn't controlled by this secret society Eg: “Liberty Enlightening the World”, better known as “The Statue of Liberty”, placed in America by Masonic organizations. The word “Columbia” itself, actually refers to this very goddess, known in Roman times as Venus Columba, known in Babylon as Semiramis, etc.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
“Liberty Enlightening the World”, better known as “The Statue of Liberty”, placed in America by Masonic organizations.

The sculpter of the Statue of Liberty, Frederic Bartholdi, while indeed a Mason, devised a novel approach for raising funds for the statue's construction; he sold minatures of the soon to be erected statue as souvenirs. This effort helped defray costs and the completion of the statue was accomplished through the efforts and contributions of many.

Efforts in the United States to raise funds for the pedestal were not so successful and stalled short of the goal. However, through the aegis and genorousity of Joseph Pulitzer (not a Mason) sufficient finances were secured.

The future site for the statue's placement, Bedloe's Island, wa ratified by an act of Congress in 1877 and dedicated by President Grover Cleveland (also not a Mason). While Freemason's were involved with the design and construction of the Statue of Liberty it was solely up to the United States to accept the gift and provide a suitable location. It required the efforts and peoples of two nations to erect this great monument to freedom, and while I am proud of any Masonic participation, it did not revolve around Masonry.

The word “Columbia” itself, actually refers to this very goddess, known in Roman times as Venus Columba, known in Babylon as Semiramis, etc.

The name 'Columbia' or 'Colombia' is derived from Cristopher Columbus and not from any Roman diety or Goddess. This female figure was the personification of the early United States, much the same way as Britannia represents Great Britain. At one point the name was even suggested as the name of the country but it was not adopted, however, the naming of municipalities and townships with this moniker was very popular at the time.

The Statue of Liberty derives its name from Libertas, Goddess of Liberty and freedom from oppression. Venus Columba is a fertility goddess known as Venus the Dove, whom Roman women sacrificed to when, among other things, desiring pregnancy, and has absolutely nothing to do with Masonry or the Staute of Liberty.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Excellently done my friend. If only people would pick up a book once in a while, all these concepts that things DO happen by NORMAL people and not revolving around some mass conspiracy.

It would appear, that any thing that was done at one time that happened to have a Mason involved, is all of a sudden Masonic. Like, one Mason represents all of Masonry. Which you and I as Masons would obviously find that absurd.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I don’t know about you…..but after some search and I found this

en.wikipedia.org...

In lumine Tuo videbimus lumen

In Thy light shall we see light

Light…..? Always with the light…. Masons / light / Columbia / latin

Also I found other universities with similar Latin phrases

College of St. Joseph the Provider Rutland, VT
Via Lumen Veritas -The Way, the Light, the Truth

College of St. Rose Alvany, NY
In Tuo Lumine Videbimus Lumen - In Your Light We Shall See the Light

Colorado School of Mines Golden, CO
Nil Sine Lumine - Nothing Without Light

Columbia University New York, NY
In Lumine Tuo Videbimus Lumen - In Thy Light We Shall See Divine Light

Drew University Madison, NJ
Dominus Illuminatio Mea - God Is My Illumination

University of British Columbia
en.wikipedia.org...

Columbia Records
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 12-2-2008 by andre18]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by andre18

They are all, for the most part... Christian phrases.

Latin is known as a language of scholars, history and Christianity.

OooooOOooo... Evvvviiilllllll

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

They are all, for the most part... Christian phrases.
Latin is known as a language of scholars, history and Christianity.

So would you be willing to say that the use of Latin in the one dollar bill and in the information awareness office logo, is because it has some kind of correlation to Christianity? I serious doubt this because the image of the all Seeing Eye and the pyramid are obviously not Christian, but that of masonry related.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join