It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

935 lies about Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Everyone knows that Bush lied about Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction. But did you know that he and his aides publicly lied no less than 935 times about it?

from above link:

According to the study, Bush and seven top officials -- including Vice President Dick Cheney, former Secretary of State Colin Powell and then-National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice -- made 935 false statements about Iraq during those two years.

The study was based on a searchable database compiled of primary sources, such as official government transcripts and speeches, and secondary sources -- mainly quotes from major media organizations.

The study says Bush made 232 false statements about Iraq and former leader Saddam Hussein's possessing weapons of mass destruction, and 28 false statements about Iraq's links to al Qaeda.

It makes me wonder how much the Bush administration has lied about other things...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

Unfortunately, Yes I already knew..

Especially when you read these;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonsDemesne

Is there not some sort of recourse through the department of justice that would deal with this?
I mean Clinton got impeached because he lied about having sex with an intern. These guys lie about why to launch all-out war??
Some thing definitely doesn't compute about yer country .... sigh

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is an old, tired story that keeps popping up. It was written by the same groups that keep claiming over a million Iraqis have died in the war. (or is it 10 million - the number gets bigger every few months.)

The writers claim to be "non-partisan" but they are funded by people like George Soros who is a noted anti-war activist who hates Bush and any other person with an R after their name. I am sure that some parts of the story are based on truth but I would definitely not take every word as pure, unbiased truth.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I researched this study rather extensively and came to the conclusion that the CPI is purposely skewering what data they select in order to emphasize a desired outcome.

This is a falsified study. See Here

new topics

top topics

join