It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Sealed Door Way in Italy.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
check out this site - about the door

www.mmdtkw.org...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Good find.

"The monument has numerous symbols and inscriptions used in alchemy, and legend has it that if you say them in just the right order (unfortunately unknown) and pronounce them perfectly you can get through the door and presumably return with goodies from another dimension. The inscriptions are hard to read from the monument itself, but they are (supposedly) faithfully transcribed on several Internet sites, some of which are listed below."

[edit on 13-2-2008 by AGENT51]

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Here's another link with different photos from a person who tried to crack the mystery....

click here

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This is a good website for anyone interested in looking deeper into the door, it has a translated version on there too. At some time in the past, when it was first built, it would have been either plastered up, with the other missing spheres of the tree of life carved into the plaster, or more likely, there is a missing solid door with this carved on it. I hope it has survived and turns up sometime, it would be interesting to know if any extra carvings were on there, apart from the obvious. Unless the door was made out of wood and it were a REAL doorway after all, the entrance to an alchemists workshop or a ceremonial meeting place. Either way the real missing piece could still be around, perhaps turned the other way round and used elsewhere in the garden, or if wood, in a building associated with the story. Shall we keep looking? Last thought for a bit, could the figures represent GOG and MAGOG?

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Qwenn]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
GOG and MAGOG -isn't that related somehow to those people over at Bohemian Grove? I heard they worship those dudes. Could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MajCom

Hi, yes they do but so do other well known groups, there are Gog Magogs in London and I should imagine in lots of other places as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

It's obviously not too old - hence the 'Christian Cross' at the top of the doorway. So it's kind of difficult to imagine we're dealing with anything 'ancient' here - most likely medieval or later I would guess..

J.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

The thing to remember with symbols is that many symbols get adopted by diffefent faiths, religions, groups and reused for many different purposes. In reality the crosses used in roman times for crucifixion were the TAU cross and not the so called Christian cross which we are now so familiar with. The Tau cross was just an upright post with a piece removed at the top for the crossbeam to be lowered onto. If you have seen any movies which depict Jesus walking to the crucifiction tied to a single beam, this is more accurate than him dragging a crucifix. They would have the nails driven in while the beam was lying on the floor, then lift it up and just slot it onto the upright.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Ashley i just wanted to point out the symbols at the top to you...notice the cross combined with the ancient symbols for the chalice and blade or man and woman? These are important......i know it looks like a christian cross but trust me, it most definately is not. Just wanted to point out the symbols to you because i know we were having that discussion before

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Actually the cross symbol relates to astrology....i beleive that is the original connotation and conceptualization of meaning for this symbol. Also the blade and chalice are also beleived to be the ancient symbols for man and woman. I think you see these things in ancient sumerian, mayan, egyptian and greek cultures. Especially the greeks since they had a wonderful mystic school society and a very extensive platform for their people to study these ancient beleif structures.

The thing that bothers me though is that only to us would these things appear to be part of a beleive structure. What if they werent? What if they are exacctly what they look like? A door, a gate or entrance? What if this was the esoteric form of their beleifs put into practice with actual physical results? HA!! These things are just tools....i think we should figure out how to unlock them. Of course, we all have played that video game DOOM and know what hapens when you open hells gate. hahahaha.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The top of the doorway is emblazoned with the symbols that represent the resurrection of Christ, and the circle the ring of eternity, or life ever-lasting. The symbol on the left represents womanhood, or the female,and the symbol on the right manhood, or male.

The wording at the bottom is Latin,while the wording above the door is Hebrew.I don't know what the two sculptures represent, unless they are some kind of symbolic guardian and they are either guarding an ancient tomb, or something else. It requires somebody who can decipher Hebrew and Latin to determine what it really represents, as the key to what it is can be found in the writing on the wall of the doorway.

It is of religious significance, as I recognize the star and cross interlace from somewhere I have come across while studying religious doctrine studying the Abrahamic Faiths online. That religious symbol stuck out in my mind, as I knew I had seen it elsewhere on the web.

If it is, or was a doorway to a tomb, the person was of great honour, it could have even been a doorway to a temple. It wasn't uncommon in the time of Jesus to find Hebrew, Aramaic, Greek, Latin writing in the same area. The English language has it's roots in these ancient languages, which in one form or another have traversed the globe.

Also, as it is in Italy, you would find Latin text quite commonplace. During the time of Christ, there were people from Rome, Greece, Egypt, who would trade in the land of Israel during that period.

It is a great find nevertheless, and I am puzzled as to the other symbols. One seems to represent light and the other darkness or cycles. I can only guess at the others along the side of the door.

I only wish I could translate the Hebrew. I think the first three symbols on the right in Hebrew refer to G-d. I seem to remember them from my prayerbook. It must have been a temple.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Rachel...i dont think you are going far back enough in history when trying to decipher the symbols. The cross is not originally christian and as far as im concerned still isnt. It dates back 10,000bc so it has nothing to do with the religion we know as christian. Also you mentioned about how all those languages would not be found in the same place so dont you think that is very strange? There are forces in this world that when combined will lead to the truth....hence the reason to divide and conquer the human race. So that they do not find the secrets of the univers. What we are looking at here people is the doorway to the secrets to our universe. Not a book, not a church or something to be conceptualized. These symbols had meaning and actual functionality in the ancient times. Did you folks know about the language of light? its pretty interesting stuff and i hear it comes from hebrew......

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
Nope, sorry, these are the only photos I was able to get from the original source. I also believe they are the only photos he has to share. My impression is that this is a wall. Whether a retaining wall (meaning holding earth with level ground on top) or a simple wall that has just accumulated debris over time allowing plants to take root on top, I am not sure.

just my speculation but....
From the first picture you can see the base structure of side walls(1' thick?) and from compairing the structure of the houses/buildings in the general area it seems that this was in the basement of a former structure that seems to have stood there.

the occult symbols on the top are easily translated, Equality moving into the "new era". the blade and chalice coming together as one, and the cross over the earth, the blade and chalice coming together depicts equality, and the cross over the earth depicts the coming together of the plane of the ecliptic and the milky way which is counted as the "beginging of a new era" in all, not most, all major ancient religions (if you cant find the scriptures or writings,name the ancient religion and i can find it).
i have absulutly no chance in translating/depicting the other symbols without a degree of the literature on the doorway translated.

It would be very usfull of we had some one that could translate the writings on this, seeing as there are 2 writings. hebrew on top, and greek with all of the symbolagy allover the doorway....

This is what i can speculate without the translations, if any 1 can translate this (or has, properly) please, can you u2u me, or post the translations here it would help a great deal.

Edit: @Rachel

christianity has nothing to do with this doorway, christianity has stolen all of its symbols from a multitude of ancient and, almost forgotten (because of christianity) religions around the world. the only true christian "symbol" is the fish. the fish originates from the times in rome when the cultist chriatians (at the time. chriatianity was considered a cult because it worshiped a human man, even jesus says he is man. ((the true meaning of cultism is the worship of a "false" god or, mortal being.))back to the fish....when two christians would meet, they couldent just ask "are you a chrizzo?", because they would be killed. one christian would create an arching line in the sand, the person meeting him/her (if that person was christian) would complete the fish by making another arching line starting at the nose and intersecting the first at 2/3'rd's of the way to the back. i'm sorry if i offended you, but sometimes, the truth hurts.

Edit #2: internet translators can not be trusted.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by Infadel]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
One says that Sauniere saw that symbol on one translation in French (made in the 1895 from Peter Bornia) of one study of Abbot Chancellors on the Alchemica Door of 1806. But we would find ourselves to a incongruenza: on the fronton of the door not there are neither cherubs neither acronym B.S., while both the elements are clearly present in the frontispiece of the "Rebirth of the gold age" of Madathanus - Mynsicht, a watertight text strongly published Rosicruciana valence in 1618.

Two photos of the magical door taken a score of years ago, when the sign of Venere was removed.

JEHOVAH ELOHIM: "LORD God" Gen. 2:4; Judges 5:3; Isa. 17:6; Zeph. 2:9; Psa. 59:5, etc. Hebrew translation above the door

I used the link and BabelFish to translate the Italian page, but I just done a search as I recognized the Hebrew symbols and their significance to the Lord and although I couldn't paste the exact symbols into the reply, it is just a matter of playing around with tabs, links and translaters. Although, I don't know much Hebrew, I do recognize the name of the Most High pretty easily.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
i have become very intrested in this subject, and some of the comments made got me thinking.

somone said it contained symbols to serveral different civlisations, and different orders spread across time, what there doing all together is anyones gues.

but maybe these symbols are part of an acient or alien language, and organisations simply liked the look of them and used them.

i have copied the pictures and i will be looking futher into it becasue i remember seeing more stranger symbols somewhere else.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Wow, this is such an intriguing topic, thank you!

I found this on the web concerning "The Alchemical Door"...
www.romeitalyholiday.com...

It was originally a small out building (a lab), where alchemical experiments were carried out. Apparently the Vatican caught wind of this place and chased the guy out of town that build it. The village was completely demolished in the second half of the 1800s, the only small part spared was the very doorway of the detached outbuilding, what today is known as the Magic Door of piazza Vittorio.

Also...

Above the door it says "TRI SVNT MIRABILIA DEVS ET HOMO MATER ET VIRGO TRINVS ET VNVS", "three are the wonders: God and man, mother and virgin, the one and three". A circle topped by a cross [3] overlaps the star, and bears a further motto CENTRVM IN TRIGONO CENTRI ("the centre is in the triangle of the centre").
On the top part of the frame, a writing in Hebrew script [4] reads RUAH ELOHIM, "Holy Spirit"; immediately below [5] is a mythological reference to Jason: HORTI MAGICI INGRESSVM HESPERIVS CVSTODIT DRACO ET SINE ALCIDE COLCHICAS DELICIAS NON GVSTASSET IASON ("the dragon of the Hesperides watches over the entrance of the magic garden, and without Hercules Jason would have not tasted the pleasures of Colchis"). In fact, alchemists identified the Golden Fleece that Jason sought for in the ancient myth of the Argonauts with the philosopher's stone, the ultimate goal of their studies.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
It's la porta magica, also called porta alchemica - and it's in Rome.

La porta alchemica

Apparently, posting the URL to the search doesn't work...?

So google by using the search terms "porta magica" (or "alchemica") + Rome.

EDIT:

Here, knock yourself out!

And BTW, the article on Christina of Sweden is only available in cache. For some reason, Levity doesn't seem to be working.

[edit on 13-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I think there is a confusion as to why they took up alchemy. We seem to believe its to make gold out of other metals. From what I have learned these past weeks is that there is a demand for gold for other purposes other then wealth.

The magic door and its gateway may be to another dimension. Their search for the philosophers stone may be explained by watching this video by Laurence Gardner.

Link

[edit on 13/4/08 by Rhain]

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
OMG! I've been there in a past life. I had a dog named Boy and he used to live with me there until we found out that it was a portal to Mormonland and we had to flee. I remember a feeling of terror and dread knowing that I must leave everything I knew and loved sealed forever down behind a wall. This is INSANE!!! Its all coming back to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51
Good find.

"The monument has numerous symbols and inscriptions used in alchemy, and legend has it that if you say them in just the right order (unfortunately unknown) and pronounce them perfectly you can get through the door and presumably return with goodies from another dimension. The inscriptions are hard to read from the monument itself, but they are (supposedly) faithfully transcribed on several Internet sites, some of which are listed below."

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by Jbird]

Truth may be veiled in secrecy here. The ancient Hebrew letters when pronounced correctly directly coorliate to cymatic(musical vibratory represtations )images
this is how the Rosslyn Chapel was solved. If the hewbrew letters were spoken perfectly i wonder what would happen>? This is a very weird quote once you realize what the Hebrew alphabet had in common with cymatics.

Joe

This is too close to be a coincidence

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join