Mysterious Sealed Door Way in Italy.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
very interesting indeed, if anyone would like to search for symbols i can give you this link symbols.com

Good luck

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rory the reality don
this clearly has nothing to do with the occult or any 'wierd' thing.

its a recenntly built doorway straight into a wall.

or maybe it really is some kind of a 'stargate'...come on, get a grip! if you really want to believe in some occult mystery there are much more plausible inexplcable things to look at.

One shouldn't be so quick to judge! The "concrete looks more like worn marble to me which could make 2000 years old, if not older! The statues have muscles in places most humans shouldn't. Who';s six pack is on thesides of there ribs? The things on their faces though remnd me of Persian jewlery. It is a door way into a wall. Ya that's obvious, but the glass on a scnner looks like a window to some metal and wires. Right? And you put something next to the glass and with the correct amount of energy and "elements" working together you get a copy of that object sent somewhere else ( out of the paper tray! ) Why not make a copy of a being and facimialte it ( or transfer it) to another place? It only seems reasonable to me, but I think that way! It also seems wierd that the city has something to do with the gods. A passage to the home of the Gods doesn't seem so far fetched as winning the Mega bucks jackpot.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Did we get an accurate translation of the Hebrew and Latin on the door? Unfortunately I am no linguist, and they are the things I'm most interested in finding out about first.

It is a strange mix of symbolism though. There is the cross with the two demon figures outside, and the star of david...wierd.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
there is the word aleph tav which mean the beginning and the end or in greek it was alpha and omega just one little clue for you

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It somehow reminds me of the " door to Moria" this is a paper model I found a pic of in photobucket. I wonder what gave Tolkien the idea for it?

[img]http://s20.photobucket.com...[/img]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
These symbols seem to be from the Dr. John Dee Monad Hieroglythics.

Source

A circle with a dot can be the symbol for sun or gold and the crescent for moon or luna.

Dr. John Dee - Monad

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I think this is the Hebrew transcription at the top:

ר ו ה א ל ה י ם

My eyeballs are getting old but that is the best I make out. Now, what does it mean in English? I have no clue.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I finally found the symbol on the top mantel of the doorway.

Symbolize the art of esoteric alchemy

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

It means Lord God in Hebrew.

Source - 3/4 of the way down the page.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
This is what I have figured so far in trying to decipher the latin inscription on the bottom of the "door". I have attempted a very rough translation at the bottom of this post:

---

est = is

opvs = opus = deed, labor

occvlt = occult = secretly

veri = true, truth, real, truthfulness

germini(t) = germen (a rudimentary form; embryo; bud; sprig) [or germinate]

sophi = sophism (wise, wise man, philosopher)

aperire = open, to uncover, lay bare, reveal, make clear

terram = earth, ground, land, country, soil

salvte = to be well, be in good health

pro popvlo = pro populo = for the people

-------------------------------------------------------

est opus occult veri = This secret covenant truth
sophi aperire terram = wise to open the earth
vi germinit = there germinate (there to begin to grow)
salvte pro populo = to be well for the people

---

Used InterTran and Google to help translate this.

Maybe someone can get a better translation. I'll post some enhanced pics later.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

[edit on 9-2-2008 by AnnunakiX]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Anyone else find it odd that the upper disc extends above the wall, yet appears to have no wear and tear (The wall immediately to the right and left is crumbling).

The themes of it are also odd, like an amalgam of seemingly random symbolism.

(First thoughts on the individuals, without basis of research-just what hops out at me).

Statues almost look Persian/Zoroastrian in design though second glance it seems like its a modern stylization (re: Clash of the Titans).

Hebrew text combined with Greek planetary symbols makes me think someone was combining elements of Greek pantheistic mysticism with seemingly kabbalistic aspects...

My first thought is someone building a custom garden design/decoration meant to raise eyebrows but not for any real purpose. I've seen similar around Salt Lake (usually design mixes of Zen and Native American though). Mind you this is all out of the proverbial arse, it just doesn't strike me as an authentic artifact.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

You did it, we found the door!

Source and full explaination.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Woo Hoo!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordtyp0
Anyone else find it odd that the upper disc extends above the wall, yet appears to have no wear and tear (The wall immediately to the right and left is crumbling).

The themes of it are also odd, like an amalgam of seemingly random symbolism.

(First thoughts on the individuals, without basis of research-just what hops out at me).

Statues almost look Persian/Zoroastrian in design though second glance it seems like its a modern stylization (re: Clash of the Titans).

Hebrew text combined with Greek planetary symbols makes me think someone was combining elements of Greek pantheistic mysticism with seemingly kabbalistic aspects...

My first thought is someone building a custom garden design/decoration meant to raise eyebrows but not for any real purpose. I've seen similar around Salt Lake (usually design mixes of Zen and Native American though). Mind you this is all out of the proverbial arse, it just doesn't strike me as an authentic artifact.

Lol, well I was sort of right:

"There is also the Porta Magica raised in 1680 in the Roman garden of Palombara which carries a portal stone with an emblem from Henricus Madathanus’ alchemical allegory Aureum Seculum Redivivum of 1621. It consists of a cross above a circle in which is inscribed a hexagram with the text "centrum in trigono centri". Mino Gabriele draws attention to the geometrical"

If thats the same location anyway.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

The correct translation from that website:

EST OPUS OCCULTUM VERI SOPHI APERIRE TERRAM UT GERMINET SALUTEM PRO POPULO

It is the occult work of the true sapients to open the earth in order to generate salvation for the people.

I was close.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Awesome job, this was going to drive me bonkers. Thanks again.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
That was fun. Let's do another one!!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnunakiX

Well it filled up a good evening of investigating. I love the hunt, hehe. There was another mysterious picture that I was investigating when I first found ATS. If I find it I will u2u it to you.

Rhain

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
reply to post by AshleyD

It means Lord God in Hebrew.

Source - 3/4 of the way down the page.

Not quite Lord G-d, its missing the name, HaShem aka the Tetragrammaton.

An Israeli poster had the correct translation earlier: Ruah Elohim

Ruah Elohim translates to Spirit of G-d, not Lord G-d.

Considering the context its used in, it may have somethign to do with a Theosophical concept: Ahath-Ruah-Elohim-Hayyim, kind of like a kabbalistic Brahman Atman.

[edit on 10/2/08 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

reply to post by MikeboydUS

Thanks for both of your replies. I was thinking it had meant "Father God" but it didn't seem correct comparing it to other Hebrew.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join